Entry 7 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

author's note ;

I'm sorry I'm being so slow with updates D: It doesn't help that Midterms are next week ;__; Well, here's chapter 7! (: I hope you like it~

~=



"Hey, are you ready yet? You know, you don't have to dress up. You look beautiful in plain casual clothes," Chunji called out from the foot of the stairs.

I glanced at the mirror one last time, fixing the over-sized grey jacket I received from Chunji for my birthday. I wore a solid blue v-neck t-shirt and dark jean shorts.

I opened my door and glanced down at Chunji. He rolled his eyes playfully at me and motioned for me to hurry up.

Chunji held the passenger door open for me and gestured for me to step in. When he hopped in to the driver's seat, he started the car and smoothly drove out.

"So, I see you're still wearing that jacket?" Chunji grinned smugly.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

Chunji the radio, filling the car with music. He turned it down and sang along, showing off his voice.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, his voice soothing me.

"Hey, wake up. We're here," Chunji lightly nudged me.

I rubbed my eyes and looked outside.  We were parked on a hill, overlooking a basketball court, playground and a baseball field further in the back.

'This was where we broke up...' I frowned.

The car door opened, snapping me out of my thoughts. Chunji bent down to my eye-level and held up the basketball in one hand. "You ready?"

I nodded slowly and stepped out of the car, closing the door behind me.

Chunji dribbled the ball down to the basketball court while I trailed behind him. He glanced back at me and frowned. "Mimi, what's wrong?"

I looked up at him and shook my head. I patted my cheeks and let out a deep breath. 'It's all in the past now.'

Chunji furrowed his brows, 'Maybe I should have gone to another basketball court...'

"Do you still remember what I taught you?" Chunji asked carefully.

"Mm," I nodded my head with a smile.

I walked over to the 3 pointer line and held my arms up in defense. "We'll see about that," Chunji smirked.

--

I glanced at Chunji and jumped, shooting the ball into the hoop. Clunk! The ball bounced off the rim and onto the grass. I let out a huff and pouted, crossing my arms. "I can only do defense."

"Yeah, you at shooting," Chunji snickered.

"Hey!"

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry Chu," Chunji cooed after grabbing the ball.

"Are you tired? Want to go for a walk?" Chunji dribbled the ball a little, looking at me.

"Yeah, let's go to that park with the lake!"

"Oh, yeah. I totally know which park that is," Chunji rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I know you know which park that is, meanie!" I huffed.

Chunji grinned at me cheekily and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the car. He dropped the ball in the back seat and opened the door for me.

"After you," he bowed.

I rolled my eyes and climbed in, "Thank you."

"My pleasure, princess," Chunji winked.

"Just get your greasy in the driver's seat!" I laughed.

--

I straightened up in my seat when the view of the lake could be seen in the distance. Chunji noticed and chuckled, "So you still like this place, huh?"

"Of course! It's so beautiful," I sighed dreamily.

Chunji parked the car by the park entrance and locked it when we both got out. He walked over to my side and naturally laced his fingers with mine.

I pulled him over to the lake and smiled. The sunlight hitting the water; the way the water glistened and sparkled; it was all too perfect.

We walked around the lake in a comfortable silence.

"So, this Saturday... Are you busy?" Chunji looked at me hopefully.

"He'll probably ask you out on his birthday, so just say yes. And then bring him to the place at 6 ish, got it?" LJoe instructed.

I smiled at the thought. 'LJoe sure knows Chunji well.'

"I'm free. What do you want to do? Two dates in a week... Man I'm spoiling you," I joked.

"You got me," Chunji laughed. 'Does she not know?'

"Let's go watch a movie now," I said, pointing at his car in the distance.

"Oh, sure," Chunji nodded absentmindedly.

 --

"Where do you want to go for a movie?"

"Not the movie theater, right? My house doesn't have a really good tv... So that would leave..." I looked at Chunji. "Your place."

"Plus one for the princess!" Chunji joked.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the road, "Just drive!"

I reached over to the radio and turned it on.

"You got a messaji!" I sang along.

"No, you can only sing our songs!" Chunji whined, reaching for the radio.

"That's your job! Wait, my favorite part is coming up!
Can't you accept my heartful message?
Just ri-gi-ding ri-gi-ding ri-gi-dong-dong
You completely have my heart.
Go to the top, we ain't no stop!
I pull on the strings of your heart
Just ri-gi-ding ri-gi-ding ri-gi-dong-dong
Ho, ho! Because it's how I truly feel," I did the chest part that Seyong usually does during his rap and turned to Chunji. "Okay, I'm good," I smiled in satisfaction.

"Hmph!" Chunji huffed, swiftly turning the radio off. "You know, you're pretty good at rapping."

"Say what?" I gaped. 'Rapping?'

"We're here!" Chunji exclaimed.

Chunji escaped from the car before I could say anything more. I hurried after him into his house.

When I stepped in, I was greeted with a bear hug that knocked the air out of me. "Mimi!"

"Oh god," I gasped for air.

"Ricky, let her go!" Chunji growled.

"Hey noona," Changjo greeted.

"Why can't you be like Changjo?" Chunji complained, slinging an arm around Changjo's shoulders.

Changjo grinned in victory while Ricky just hugged me tighter.

"Ricky, let the poor girl go! You're interrupting their date," LJoe whispered the last part into Ricky's ear.

I blushed and looked away when Ricky finally released me. Chunji pulled me away from the group and into a room.

"Wait here, okay?" Chunji pecked me on the cheek before heading back out and closing the door behind him.

"Oh, hi Mimi."

I spun around at the sound of the voice and replied when I realized who it was, "Hey Niel."

Niel was sitting at a desk with textbooks and papers in front of him. He didn't look up at me and just focused on his work.

I glanced around the room and saw two beds, one on each side, and a desk next to each bed. There were posters on the walls and the floor wasn't littered with clothes and paper like I thought it would be.

"You can sit on one of the beds if you want," Niel chuckled.

"Your room is pretty clean for a guys'," I commented, walking over to the bed next to Niel.

Niel laughed and went on to explain, "LJoe likes to keep things tidy so he cleans over the weekends when we have time."

I nodded slowly in understanding and smoothed out the blanket before sitting down.

I glanced at Niel's papers then turned towards their posters. They had one of SNSD, a few from their own albums, Infinite-

The door swung open and Chunji pulled me away before I could look at the rest.

"Thanks Niel," Chunji called.

"Bye Niel!" I waved before leaving.

Chunji pulled me over to their living room and plopped me down on the couch.

I glanced around, noticing that the others disappeared and were no where to be found. 'He probably kicked them out or something.'

Chunji sat down right next to me and pulled his laptop onto our laps. I hesitantly lowered my head onto his shoulder while he started up the computer.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Chunji asked, hands ready to type in a movie title into the search bar.

"The Notebook."

"That was such a sad movie! Are you sure you don't want a happier one?"

'He just doesn't want me to see him cry,'I rolled my eyes.

"Then you pick a movie! And then we can play a game to see which movie we watch," I decided.

"Okay. Either The Notebook or 200 Pounds of Beauty. What game?"

"Let's play... The dumpling game!"

"Isn't that more fun with more people?" Chunji laughed.

"Oh, you're right," I blushed. "Fine, rock papers scissors. But that other one! Where you can't have the same hand."

After a few rounds, I huffed in defeat and crossed my arms while Chunji howled in victory. "200 Pounds it is!" He grinned.

During the movie we laughed and almost naturally snuggled close to each other. It reminded me of the year before, when we dated. My thoughts slowly drifted away from the movie and I began to reminisce the past; all those times we were happy.

Chunji noticed.

He looked over at me and noticed my solemn expression and frowned. He nudged me a little, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What's up? The movie isn't funny anymore?" he asked with concern.

I gave him a small smile and shook my head. "No, it's not the movie. I just... have a lot on my mind, sorry. Let's watch the movie?"

Chunji paused the movie and eyed me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I smiled, touched by his actions. He never did this before. I shook my head and pressed play, "It's fine. Let's just finish the movie."

Chunji sighed in defeat and nodded. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer, tilting his head so it was resting on mine.

Soon, the movie ended and the credits started rolling. Chunji looked down at me and grinned. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder near the end of the movie.

He placed the laptop on the floor, gently lifted my head and got up, trying not to wake me up. He lowered my head down on the couch and grabbed a blanket for me.

Chunji watched my peaceful face and furrowed his brows in contemplation. "Maybe I should bring her to my bed..."

Chunji hurried over to his room and opened the door. Sitting on the floor was CAP, LJoe, Ricky and Changjo, engrossed in a card game.

"Hey guys, do you mind sleeping in LJoe and Niel's room tonight? Mimi is sleeping over 'cause it's late."

"Will there even be room?" LJoe thought aloud.

"Well, you're going to have to make room," Chunji shrugged. "So, no complaints?"

Ricky and Changjo shook their heads. Chunji wouldn't take 'no' for an answer anyway, so why bother?

"Where are you going to sleep?" CAP questioned.

"In of their beds," Chunji shrugged, motioning towards Ricky and Changjo's bed in the room.

Ricky and Changjo grumbled and scowled a little. "Who says you can sleep in the same room as Mimi?"

"I did," Chunji answered simply.

"No, nuh-uh," CAP shook his head.

"Okay, fine," Chunji pouted.

The boys changed, showered, brushed their teeth, and hurried off to Niel and LJoe's room with blankets and pillows. CAP retired into his own room and Chunji carefully carried my sleeping body into his room. He gently set my body down, pulling the blankets over me, and pecked my forehead.

"I feel like a mom," he groaned. "Good night, Chu."

~=

author's note ;

I forgot what their real bedroom assignments were, but whatever right? Lol... And as for the movie choice.. I didn't know where I came up with those lol. They were the first two movies that popped into my mind xD 

Please comment and tell me what you think! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~ (: Thanks for reading!