Entry 6 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

 

September 29, 20XX

Dear Season,

Sorry I haven't written an entry for a while... I got busy with school work and just... Life...

To sum it all up, my feelings for Chunji are resurfacing... Since I decided to give him a second chance, I've been hanging out with him (and sometimes Teen Top) a lot. Sometimes when he has free time, he'll visit me or call me out.

What do I do? I'm still... Super paranoid... ):

Plus... I'm starting to like Kevin more. Not as a fan, or a friend. I love the way he smiles and he's always so caring to me. The rest of U-Kiss are like brothers to me. :D

Anyway, I feel like... a ? Even if it is just two guys... How can I like two at the same time? @___@

Jiae, Seoyoung, Jiseok and Jin (or F8; we decided to call our little group F8, haha) and I have gotten so close. We're like brothers and sister, with me being the youngest. (hmph!) My singing has improved, but not by much ):

Today is a week from Chunji's birthday and LJoe invited me to his surprise birthday party but I haven't given him an answer yet. I should go, right? Yeah... I'll go...

On another note, my parents haven't returned from their business trip yet. I kind of miss them... ): They called saying they had to extend it, but weren't sure for how long. Oh! My brother's birthday is coming up soon too... He probably has plans to go out to drink with his friends =3=...

Well, I better go to bed now! I need the rest... e__e

Good night, Season!

- mimi

I sighed in satisfaction and closed my journal. I pulled the covers over my head and snuggled into my pillow, slowly drifting off into slumber.

"Chuchu," Chunji sang, reaching his arms out for me.

I scooted away from him, swung my legs over the side of the bed with my back facing him and scowled. He dropped his arms and then crossed them over his chest. He pouted and furrowed his brows, thinking of a way for me to forgive him.

Chunji straightened up as an imaginary light bulb lit up.

He crawled over to me and leaned closer to me. He took a deep breath and began to sing.
"Beautiful Girl Baby
Beautiful Girl Lady
You're my baby, baby, baby
You're so perfect to me

Beautiful Girl Baby
Beautiful Girl Lady
You're my lady, lady, lady
This song is only for you," I closed my eyes and smiled, forgetting the reason why I was mad.

"I didn't know what love was
I just liked you as a friend
It's rare for relationships of opposite es
But we had a platonic, good friendship

My friends asked me
Is there something going on between you two?
But even though I told them it's definitely not like that
They misunderstand and think otherwise, oh really!

Without me knowing,
You keep looking so pretty to me
This can't happen, I need to snap out of it
And I try waking up from this dream

But when you smile at me
I fall harder for you
You're my little Angel
What can I do about my heart?" he sang softly. "Chuchu?"

I side-glanced him and felt my heart stop. He had on the cutest guilty pout ever.

I turned my head and narrowed my eyes at him. He let out a sigh, thinking I was still mad and sat up straight.

I turned around, cupped his face on both sides, and pecked a few times on the lips.

The look on his face was priceless.

We both grinned at each other and kissed again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled our bodies closer. He gently pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Chunji gazed into my eyes lovingly and whispered, "I love you."

My cheeks heated up as my lips curved into a shy smile.

"I love you too."

I groaned as my alarm clocks started going off. I swiftly turned them off and snuggled back into bed. I glanced at the clock and sighed.

It was 9:30 on a Sunday morning.

Curse my want to not be lazy on the weekends.

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. There were a few texts saying good night from Jiae, Kevin and Eli.

But one text caught my eye.

From: Chunji

I have a surprise for you when you wake up! Go to your front door ;>

Received: Sun Sept 29, 8:17am

'A surprise...?'

I climbed out of bed, wrapped my blanket around my body and drowsily walked downstairs. I headed over to my deck and slid open the door before stepping out.

"Good morning sleepy head!"

"Chunji?" I exclaimed. "Wh-wh-what are you doing?"

Chunji held up a single white carnation and smiled up at me. "I'm free all day today. Will you go on a date with me?"

"I... I..." I shivered from the cold. "Come inside first!" I hurried back inside and headed to my front door.

"So, is that a yes?" Chunji asked after slipping inside.

I looked away from his hopeful eyes and nodded, "S-Sure."

"Did you eat breakfast yet?"

He shook his head and smiled sheepishly at me. "Did you wait outside all morning?" I gaped.

"No, no! I remember you used to wake up around 9:30 all the time during the weekends," Chunji explained.

I blinked my eyes at him. 'He still remembers?'

"O-Oh... Alright. Well, go sit down. I'm going to clean myself up a bit and then we can eat breakfast," I turned around, pulled the blanket closer to my body.

"You're so cute in the morning," I heard him mutter.

I blushed and hurried up to my room. I closed the door and let out a deep breath. My heart still pounded from the dream and now even more. "Darn it, Chunji!" I cursed under my breath.

I quickly threw the blanket onto my bed, ignoring the cold, and changed into an oversized sweatshirt and shorts.

I opened the door and jumped a little when I saw Chunji leaning on the railing that bordered the stairs next to my door. He looked over at me after hearing the door opened and smiled.

"What's for breakfast?"

I looked up and put a finger to my bottom lip. "Well... We have eggs, toast, cereal... What do you want?" I looked at him and noticed that he stood closer to me than before.

In fact, he was standing just a few feet away in front of me.

"I don't really care, Chuchu. I'll eat anything. I love everything you cook," he softly smiled.

"W-Well, you're getting eggs and toast then!" I stuttered and tried to walk past him, but he blocked my way with his arm.

He pulled me into a hug and buried his face into the crook of my neck. I shivered as I felt his breath on my exposed neck. "I'm hungry, and I'm sure you are too, so let's go!" I'm surprised I didn't stutter this time.

Chunji nodded and grabbed my hand while I led the way to my kitchen.

I grabbed the ingredients I needed and the gas stove. While I poured oil into the pan, Chunji smoothly wrapped his arms around my waist again. He rested his chin on my shoulder and let out a sigh.

"Ch-Chunji..." I mumbled.

"Yes, Chuhu?"

"My brother is home... If you don't want him to kill you, then I suggest you let go."

Chunji pouted but obeyed. He loosened his grip on me and walked over to the counter. He leaned his elbow on the counter and watched me cook. I kept my eyes on the eggs, but saw and felt his intense stare from the corner of my eye.

Once I was finished, I set up three plates of eggs and toast and picked one up.

"Stay here. I'm going to bring this up to my brother, okay?" I pointed towards the stairs.

Chunji just nodded like a little kid and grabbed out plates. I watched him walk over to the living room before going upstairs.

I knocked on my brother's door three times and waited for a response.

"Mmm," a voice groaned from the other side of the door.

"I have breakfast for you!"

After a few moments, the door opened, revealing my messy-haired brother in a dark teal bathrobe. "Thanks," he muttered, taking the plate from me and closing the door.

I rolled my eyes at him and headed back downstairs.

"So, what do you want to do today, Chuchu?" Chunji asked in between bites.

"I don't know," I shrugged indifferently.

"Do you want to go out for a walk, see a movie, go out into town or go play basketball?" Chunji listed a few things slowly as each one came to mind. "Or do you want to stay in?"

I finished up my breakfast and pulled my knees up the my chest. "Mm..." I hummed, deep in thought.

I threw my head and felt it land on an arm. I glanced to my right and saw that it was Chunji's arm. I raised a brow at him and turned my head back to look at the ceiling. "Can we do all of that?" I finally said.

Chunji chuckled at my indecisiveness. "Sure."

Chunji pulled me closer to him and snuggled into my neck. "What do you want to do first?" he sighed happily.

I felt the heat rush into my cheeks as I felt his hot breath on my neck again. "Let's go play basketball, walk around the area nearby, then go home and watch a movie?"

"Sounds like a plan," Chunji smiled.

~=

author's note ;

Here's chapter 6! Truthfully, I just feel like writing Chunji fluff LOL I'm sorry. I need some "fluff" in my life right now. ;__;..