Entry 13 .

The Past is the Past // Discontinued

 

October 25, 20XX

Weeks have passed since that day... You know... Chunji's birthday and hearing about mama and Appa...

Wow, it's been two months (almost) since I wrote the first entry! I think this is a new record hahaha

Anyway, Kevin and the guys have been absent from school more often lately because their comeback is soon! It's sad that I can't see them everyday, but I can't wait for their comeback! I got to see the dance and hear the song and it was seriously awesome! I picked up some of the moves, hehe. I hope they can teach me.

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen LJoe, Ricky or Changjo around lately either... Oh right! They're having a comeback soon too! Dang...

It's so lonely in gym or Korean without the guys :( I'm glad I still have Seoyoung and the rest though ^^

Huh... I still haven't heard from mama or Appa :( but Gege and Minjee have been taking care of me well. I'm really thankful for having them around. I don't know what I'd do without them...


I smiled at the thought of how much my brother and Minjee really care and love me.

Minjee has been living with us since that day. Just having and knowing they're around is enough for me. Although, I still kind of miss my parents...

"Mimi!"

I looked up from my journal at the sound of my name. "Let's go karaoke tonight!" Seoyoung plopped down in the seat next to me.

"That's not a bad idea," I nodded. "Sure."

"Great! It's settled then. Jiae, Jiseok and Jin are coming too, right guys?" Seoyoung eyed the three as they walked into the classroom.

"Oh no, what is it this time?" Jin groaned, face-palming.

Behind his hand, I could see a playful grin. Jiae, who stood next to Jin, giggled and nodded, "Sure, Seoyoung."

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into!" Jiseok cried in despair.

"Oh, hush!" Seoyoung rolled her eyes.

"Okay, guys! Let's warm up our voices!" Mrs. Song clapped as she walked out of her office.

"Ne," we chorused, lining up in front of the piano.

--

"So, I'll pick you girls up here at 5:30?" Jin asked, double-checking the info.

I looked at Seoyoung and nodded, "Sounds about right."

Jiae opened the car door and stepped out. "I'll see you guys later!" Jiseok rolled down the windows and waved to us.

We waved back and watched Jin's car leave before going into Seoyoung's house.

Seoyoung locked the door behind us and eyed Jiae and I. "What?" I asked uneasily.

"Makeover!" Seoyoung cried happily.

"Wha- Why? It's just karaoke with friends!" I shook my head.

"Please?" Seoyoung pouted, flashing me her puppy-dog eyes.

"I've never worn make-up before," Jiae said thoughtfully.

"What? No way! Then we have to get you to my room! Right now!" Seoyoung grabbed both our hands and dragged us up the stairs.

"Oh boy..." I sighed.

--

"Jiae! You look so pretty! I mean, you were pretty without make-up before, but if you jut add a little eye shadow and lip gloss, you look even prettier!" Seoyoung cooed, examining her masterpiece.

"O-Oh, really?" Jiae turned to look in the mirror on the hairdresser and gaped slightly. "I guess you're right..."

"Aigoo, my unnie is so pretty," Seoyoung squealed, giving Jiae a squeeze.

I glanced down at my watch and smirked. "Oh, well, look at the time. Guess I can't get a makeover!"

"Oh, heck no. If Jiae can look like this, so can you!" Seoyoung eyed me, taking small steps my way.

Thankfully, the ringing of the doorbell saved me. "I'll get it!" I called and dashed down the stairs.

"Mimi!" Seoyoung yelled after me.

I hurried down the stairs, skipping every other step. When I got to the door, I leaned on my knees to catch my breath before opening the door.

"Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Mimi, come back here! The guys can wait!" Seoyoung slid down the railing of the staircase and grabbed my shoulders. "You guys won't mind waiting a bit, right? You guys can watch TV in the living room over there."

"Oh, yeah. That's no problem," Jiseok shrugged, looking at Jin.

Jin looked at me as I furiously shook my head. 'Please don't!' I mouthed.

"We need to put some make up on this girl," Seoyoung said.

"Hey, guys!" Jiae timidly greeted from behind.

Jiae was wearing a simple light blue flowing dress, different from what she wore before. Jin and Jiseok's eyes widened slightly at the sight of Jiae. Jin looked back to me and smirked. "I don't mind waiting."

"Jin, you traitor!" I cried as Seoyoung evilly dragged me away.

"Now, sit still. You might as well listen to what I say so it turns out good."

I scowled and closed my eyes.

"Your face is so clean that you don't need any foundation or cover-up. So lucky," Seoyoung mumbled. "I've got an outfit for you to wear after this."

"What?" My eyes snapped opened and jumped when I saw a brush with eye shadow on the ends just centimeters away from my eye.

"I said stay still!" Seoyoung scolded.

I closed my eyes again and sighed. "Can I skip the clothes?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Plea-"

"No. Open your eyes," Seoyoung instructed.

I did as I was told and turned towards the mirror. Seoyoung added a little eye shadow and eyeliner to my eyes and that was all. I was amazed at how different I could look with such little make-up.

In the mirror, I could see Seoyoung pulling out an outfit for me from her closet. I groaned and turned around in my chair. She held up a white v-neck tee shirt, a navy blue cardigan and light blue boot cut denim jeans with rips at the knees.

"Wow, not bad," I nodded, taking the clothes from her.

She turned back into her closet and tossed me a black, blue and red plaid scarf that I just barely caught.

"I knew you would say that," she winked.

She skipped out the room and closed the door behind her for me to change.

"She'll be down soon," I heard her tell the others.

After stripping out of my clothes and changing into the clothes she handed to me, I glanced in the mirror and smiled. "I'm so lucky to have such great friends."

"You're welcome!"

I turned around and saw Seoyoung standing at the door with her hands on her hips. "Come on, you're so slow!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the stairs.

"Let's go!"

"You look really nice, Chyumi," Jin commented.

"Oh, thanks," I blushed slightly.

"Who knew you'd be so good at dressing up other people?" Jiseok glanced between Jiae and I.

"Well, what can I say?" Seoyoung grinned.