- - 8

All In Love

I snorted. “Yeah, sure you do.” 

“No, really!” Changkyun’s face was serious and I stopped laughing. It can’t be. No, there’s no way. “Ok, you know what, I’ll go and ask them myself," I said raising my head high. It then occurred to me that my hair was sticking out in all directions from sleeping. "Once I’ve showered,” I said grabbing my clothes and heading for the bathroom,

 

“Good mornin- whoa are you ok?” Kihyun asked while I stormed into the boy’s apartment, Changkyun following behind me, not even taking off my shoes. “I just cleaned the floors yesterday!” He called after me angrily, but I ignored him and went to wake up the rest of the members. “Yah get up you sleepy heads!” I called into the first room. Wonho sat up, his eyes barely open. “What’s wrong, Mina?” He asked when he saw my face, which was enraged. “You’ll find out.” I huffed before climbing up Hyungwon’s bed and waking him up. In the meantime, Jooheon had gotten up as well.  

Just as I wanted to enter the second room to get Minhyuk and Hyunwoo, I bumped into Hyunwoo’s chest. “Oh, sorry,” I mumbled, peering over his shoulder to see if Minhyuk was up. Changkyun thankfully had already awoken him. “I need you all in the living room,” I ordered before turning to get a glass of water from the kitchen. 

I could hear them whisper with each other, wondering what was going on. And as I came out from the kitchen, with my heart pounding up to my throat and my hands slightly shaking they all fell silent. "So our dear Changkyun has just informed me, that apparently, you all like me." I paused and held up my hand to silence the ones who wanted to say something. "Let me finish," I lowered my hand "I know already from Hoseok Oppa and Changkyun that they like me and I assumed Hyungwon does, too. But I need confirmation if Changkyun is telling the truth. And once I have answers I will address the next topic." I thanked the heavens that my voice stayed stable while I had talked. I saw them exchange glances. Some looked at Changkyun upset and some just nodded to each other. Hyunwoo sighed. "I think it's very safe to say that, yes, we all like you in a very special way." 

"And what kind of special way would that be?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He sighed again and cleared his throat. "We all... like you to the extent, that we each wish you could be our girlfriend."

I looked at each of them. Hoseok didn't even bother to avoid my eyes whereas Jooheon and Minhyuk were intently staring at the floor. Changkyun gave me a small smile, as did Hyungwon. Kihyun and Hyunwoo just looked at me with blank faces. I breathed heavily through my nose and nodded. "I assume you all know what I told Hoseok after what happened?" They answered by nodding their heads. "Then you all know I don't want to risk my job. And it's not just about me either. You guys are not even allowed to date, so how would this even hypothetically work out? And there are seven of you and only one of me. I can't be together with all of you at the same time. I know for sure Kihyun, Hoseok and Hyungwon don't like sharing things they love and again, hypothetically, I don't want to tear you all apart by being with one of you and the rest being jealous." 
It was silent for a moment, because honestly what are you supposed to say in a situation like this? I said my part and it is very valid. 

"Do you even like any of us the same way?" Hoseok quietly asked. I looked at him, confused. But he understood. "You know we like you, that I like you, so much I wish you could be mine, but do you even see one of us the same? Because if you don't then there's no problem, but if you do, well that's a different story." 

I thought for a moment. Looking from one member to another. I did love them dearly, of course... But like that? I knew that I felt very comfortable around all of them and that I always enjoyed their company. I tried so much not to think about them in such ways and now I had to? "I don't know." I answered. 

"What do you mean you don't know?" Kihyun asked "Either you know if you love someone or not. It's not rocket science." His eyes were mad. I wasn't sure if it was because he was hurt or if he genuinely couldn't accept my answer. "I... I forced myself not to think of you all in that way... It would conflict-" 

"Yes your job is on the line, we know." He snapped. My eyes widened. "Do you have a problem, Kihyun Oppa?" I asked crossing my arms and turning towards him. "Hyung, chill." Jooheon mumbled. "No, I won't." Kihyun's voice rose. "How can you not know? Don't you have feelings?" He stood up. My gut was telling me to leave and let him cool down but my head wanted to understand. "How can you just say you don't know when we've all confessed our feelings to you, huh? We deserve a concrete answer!" His voice got louder with each word. "I really don't know! I like you all very much and you are all in my heart but I don't know if I love you, Kihyun! I've never..." My lip started wobbling. This is what I didn't want to happen. I didn't want to start crying and get all emotional. "You what, Mina?" He asked, his voice louder. "Kihyun-ah-" Hyunwoo started. "No, I want to know, hyung." He practically shouted. "What is it Mina, huh? Say it!" 

"I've never loved anyone before in my life so how the hell should I know if I love seven people at once? Tell me that?!" I shouted back at him. And there it all went. Tears started streaming down my face, my shoulders started to shake and I full on cried my eyes out in front of them. "Tell me Kihyun, what is it even like?" I blubbered between sobs. "I couldn't tell even if it hit me in the face." I cried into my hands and waited for my emotions to leave. I heard someone get up and walk over to me. A hand grazed over my back and pulled me into a hug. Hyungwon's chest was warm and his scent filled my lungs. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away. "I don't want to fight." I said quietly, looking at Kihyun. His face had sunk in, his eyes were teary and regretful. "Don't look at me like that, oppa. I was fine up till now with it." I gave him a small smile and he gave one back. 

Hyungwon let me go after figuring I was fine again and sat back down. "So," I started. "For now nothing is going to change. Not until I know how I feel about all of you. Is that ok?" I looked at each of them and each member gave me a nod. "Ok, now big group hug because I don't like leaving with negative energy in the air." I said opening my arms wide and smiling. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the loooooooooong breaks. Trying to plan my new semester and my semester abroad but no one wants to hear about that lol

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update SOON!! 

<3<3<3<3

Thank you for reading!!