--11

All In Love

A week later the company announced that Monsta X was going to have a comeback and so the stress began. If I thought their schedule was packed before well then it was overflowing now. Manager Ming gave up his position as Monsta X's manager due to his sickness and now I was their fulltime manager. I mean I kind of was already since he left but now it was actually official, and I had to deal with their comeback on my own without any help. Oh boy. 

A week into the new schedule and we were all already at the edge of having a mental breakdown. The boys had started dieting the moment the comeback had been announced and because I was always ordering their food I would automatically diet with them by just adding one more meal instead of something I would actually want to eat. I was still always tired but not because I was losing sleep to overthinking how I felt about the boys but rather because I had too much to do. I barely thought about my feelings anymore.

I entered the boys' dorm, my bag falling to the floor as I slipped out of my shoes without falling over the mess of an entrance. Kihyun and Hyunwoo made it their task to always be up and at least try to get the rest of the group up before I'd arrive but that plan usually would fail with getting Hyungwon up and out of bed. 
As usual, Kihyun was just finishing to make some breakfast as Huynwoo cleaned up the dorm a bit. "Good morning," I mumbled as I passed them to go to Hyungwon's room. They both mumbled a good morning back. 

"Yah, Hoseok, put on a shirt!" I scold as I quickly turn back around. He chuckles. "Don't act like you don't like what you see." He says as he passes me. I give him a dirty look before going back into the room. Jooheon looked up from packing his bag. "Good morning." He smiles and I smile back. "good morning." I look at Hyungwon's bed. "I wonder if he'd ever get up if we didn't push him out of bed in the morning." I wondered. Jooheon chuckled "Maybe if he missed you a lot he'd get out of bed. I definitely would." He said before leaving the room. I climbed the ladder to Hyungwon's bed and shook his legs. "Get up sleepy head." He stirred a bit and looked up. "It's morning already?" He asked, his voice deep and husky. "Yup, rise and shine!" I said, shaking him even more. "Yah, stop it!" he wined as I continued. "I said stop!" He said again, louder, as his hands grabbed mine to prevent them from shaking him further. I looked up and almost fell backward at the sight of his face being only inches from mine, but he held my hands tight, preventing me from falling. "Are you ok?" He asked, our faces still very close. I nod, trying not to look him in the eye (and failing miserably by the way). "Good, then... I'll get up now." His voice is still husky. His hair was disheveled and his lips were all pouty. How could he still look so perfect even though I look like the girl from the Ring when I wake up? "Mina," he says, grasping my attention. "Huh?" "I can't get off the bed if you're still standing there unless you want to join me up here?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I huff and slap his leg before leaving the room. 

Back in the living room the rest of the boys are eating their breakfast quietly and quickly. "Mina, here," Kihyun calls as he hands me a cup of coffee. "Thank you," I take a sip and sit down next to Minhyuk, my usual spot while eating. "Here," he sais while holding a piece of kimbab in front of my mouth. "I want to feed Mina, too!" Hoseok whines as I eat the food, causing everyone to laugh. "here!" He holds a piece in front of my mouth which is still full of food. "hold on!" I whine as I try to swallow the food. I eat the piece he held out, making him grin from ear to ear. 

Once everyone was done we headed to the car. Over the past weeks, the boys had assigned their own seats in the car, with Hyunwoo always sitting at shotgun. This was particularly practical for me since I could go over their schedules and discuss certain plans with him during the drives to and from the office. Usually, after their schedule, the boys would all fall sleep except for Hyunwoo and we'd talk on the way home. A few times he'd even sing along to the songs, but that was rare. 

When we arrived they left for their practice rooms as I went to my office a few floors further up. Usually, I'd work in their practice room, but since there was too much to do, I couldn't allow myself to get distracted. The days were becoming increasingly uneventful, with basic desk work taking up most of my time with the occasional meeting to track our progress. I set up a meeting time with the boys at eleven pm at the garage door to leave together and before I knew it, it was already a quarter to eleven. I stretched my arms and packed up my things, grabbing some bottles of cold water from the office fridge on my way out. 

The boys were already waiting for me at the door when I arrived. "Mina!" Minhyuk whined down the hall. "What took you so long?" Confused I checked my watch. 10:55 p.m. "I'm not even late, Minhyuk! What the hell?" I asked back. "Well we've been waiting here forever!" He continued. Hoseok slapped the back of his head. "Yah, we've only been here for two minutes. what's wrong with you?" I shook my head and handed them all the water bottles, but paused when I still had one left. "Where's Jooheon?" 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

HellloOo! 

Thank you so much for reading my story! I know updates are extremely irregular and usually have a month in between but I still have uni and a job and other things to do. This is very far down on my priorities list, I hope you can all understand! 

Thank you for reading and for the support! 

Please comment if you have anything to share (complaints, praise, opinions, etc) All is welcome!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3