--1

All In Love

"So how'd it go?" My best friend asked me as I left the entertainments building, breathing in the fresh air. 
"It was fine I guess.. I mean as fine as a job interview can go. All i can do now is wait for a phone call." 
"So did you see any idols while you were there?"
"Psh, as if! The interview room was just next to the secritaries desk, I couldn't see anything interesting, sorry"
"Oh well, once you've been accepted and emplyed you can tell me everything!"
I laughed "Sure, that is IF I get accepted!"
"Oh pish posh, you'll be accepted, how could you not? You are perfect for the job."
"Thanks, sweetie, but I have to go now, talking on the bus is a big no-no here"
"Oh sure! Text me once you've get an answer from them!"
"I'll do that! Bye!"
I hung up and hurried onto the bus. She was right, I am perfect for the job. I speak four languages fluently, graduated top of my class and already did two internships at two different entertainment companies. But still I was nervous about getting the job. Just how I was with anything big. 

Arriving home I changed into some sweats and let my hair down. What to do, what to do... 
Suddenly my phone started ringing. The display showed an unknown number. I wonder who it could be... I don't know anyone in Korea... 
"Hello?" 
"Hello, is this Wang Mina?" A friendly woman's voice asked. 
"Yes this is she." I answered, still unclear who I was actually talking to. 
"Oh wonderful! I am Lee Sunmi from Starship Entertainment, you were here earlier today for a job interview, am I correct?"
Earlier today? more like an hour ago. 
"Yes I was, was there a problem with my papers or.."
"Oh no, not at all," she interrupted "Actually, the boss has asked you to come in tomorrow again to go over a contract, would 9am be alright for you?"
"wha..." was all i managed to say. Am I just being asked to sign a contract with Starship Entertainment? "Um, y-yes, 9am is perfect!"
"Wonderful, then I will be seeing you tomorrow, have a nice day!"
"Thank you! And you too!" I managed to blurt out before she hung up. 
I stood there with my phone still to my ear and my mouth wide, the line dead and the beeping the only sound around me. Out of pure excitement I started jumping and squealing around. "YESSS!!" I shouted before returning to my phone to text my best friend. 
Oh god, I can't believe it! A job at Starship with SISTAR and Boyfriend and Monsta X and Mad Clown, oh boy was this going to be awesome! 
Translating and organizing their events and getting everything planned for fan meetings and events, oh this is going to be so fun! (lol you all thought she'd become an idol ehehehe nope)

The next day I arrived at the building at a quarter to nine. Overpunctual as usual and out of breath because I was afraid of being late despite having left earlier than I actually needed to. 
I took a deep breath and entered the building and walked straight up to the secritary. 
"Hi, I have an appointment at nine. I'm  a bit early though." The lady behind the desk looked uo from her computer screen. 
"Hello," she smiled "that's not a problem, your name please?" 
"Wang Mina" she typed something into the computer and clicked around. "Ah, yes, welcome. You may wait over there." She guestured to some sofas across the  room. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked. "Oh, no thank you" I smiled back. 
I sat down on one of the sofas, careful not to wrinkle my skirt. I tool another deep breath and tried to calm my heart. I was so excited about getting this job I could barely keep my cool. But I had to, I couldn't let them think I was unprofessional. 
While I waited I watched the TV that showed the different Idols under the companies name. The video was very captivating. A loud shout surprised me and then I saw someone, a boy... man? run into the foyer, laughing and panthing as he slowed to a walk, walking backwards that is, and waving with his hands. 
"Hyung, stop, you won't find out!" He laughed. It hit me then that that panthing mess in front of me was none other than Jooheon of Monster X. I could feel my cheeks heat up and my mouth part. "Tell me!" Another voice shouted. Probably the person Jooheon was running from... well not anymore. And from where Jooheon had come running came another man... or boy? I never knew what to call them... Man or boy... Anyways, it turned out Kihyun was chasing him. "What's this big secret that no one's telling me?" He demanded, his voice loud. Jooheon laughed again, bending over, still panthing. "You'll find out soon enough, hyung, just wait!" 
"Yah!" Kihyun shouted "How long, huh?" Jooheon waved his hand again. "Later today, ok? I promise" He held his hands together. Kihyun pointed a finger to him, now much closer than before. "You'd better be right or else you'll pay." He warned. And I bet the gods or whatever diety was alive actually hated me because I had to sneez at that exact moment. "Achoo!" 
The room went silent. "Who's that..?" One of them asked. I slowly raised my head and opened my eyes. "Sorry." I bowed. 
"She's here to sign the contract." An older gentelmans voice then said. The gentelman from yesterdays interview entered the room. I quickly got up and bowed in greeting. He held out his hand and I took it. "Nice to see you again Ms Wang. Sorry for these boys." He said looking over to the two Monsta X members. I smiled and gave a little laugh. "No it's not a problem." He smiled back "Well, they are going to be your problem soon."



================================================================



Heyyyy whoever is reading this!
So this is my frist chapter, might be a bit short, but I have uni tomorrow and its already 12:30 pm and i need to sleep >.< 
Um, no action yet, because I wanted to ease into this... haven't written in a while and this was pretty spontanious so yeah... Please forgive me. 
I'll update... tomorrow? lol we'll see^^
Until next time!
And thank you for reading and any tips are welcome!