--4

All In Love

Working at Starship Ent. was totally different than what I had imagined but it anything BUT boring. 

Sometimes Jooheon would come running to me to make sure Kihyun or Wonho wouldn't hit him or Changkyun would come up just to drink some coffee since the coffee up here were much better than the ones down stairs.
All in all after a few weeks I was already much closer to the boys, but my own sanity was starting to slip from the lack of sleep I got. Driving them home after practice at past mignight, driving home myself and then picking them up again six hours later gave me at the most four and a half hours of sleep. And because of this I could practically always be found with a coffe cup in my hands.

I got out of the elevator, sipping at my coffee, and entered the code to the boys dorm. 
I was now used to the mountain of shoes in the hallway and skillfully passed it while taking off my shoes. 
Kihyun, Hyunwoo and Minhyuk were already up so I went to Changkyun's bed first. I shook him and removed his covers, shaking him also to get him to wake up. When he opened his eyes he just stared at me. 
"What?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "You look aweful." He said, making a double chin, attempting to get his face as far away from mine. "Yeah well not everyone in the world is as good looking as you lot!" I huffed and left. I really didn't need this this morning. I was tired and stressed, looking after my outer apperiance was not my top priotity now. 
I tickled Hyungwon's feet to wake him up and then stripped Jooheon of his covers. I returned to Hyungwon's bed to see him already sitting up. I starred at him for a second while he rubbed his eyes. "Why are you already up?" I asked him. He yawned and looked at me. "Because the earlier I am up, the earlier I get to see your pretty face." He mumbled, giving me a sleepy smile. "Awww how cute." At first I thought out of all the members he'd be the most distat, but actually we spent a lot of time together during their breaks since he'd want to sit down and rest while the others did god knows what.
Jooheon then sighed heavily. "That was so cheesy I can practically smell it." He said as he got out of bed, ruffling my hair as he walked by. Hyungwon then gave me a hug. "You don't look well." He said as he examined my face. "I haven't been sleeping well." I admitted. "But, we need to get going. I have to drop you off at your schedule since Ming is sick." 
"Are you driving us?" Minyhuk asked with only heís head visible from the door. I smiled and nodded. "YAY!" he shouted, leaving to tell the others. 
I went into the kitchen and finished my coffee, throwing it away. "Want another?" Kihyun asked next to me. I did as though I was thinking very hard. "Hm... Of course! My energy level is not nearly high enough for today's schedule." I laughed. Kihyun smiled. "Why don't you just sleep here if going home takes so much time?" He asked. I had never thought about doing that. "But you don't have any room." I said, thinking about how the vacant bunkbed was full of clothes and accessories from the boys. "Well we have the couch." He said. "It would be a lot easier for you. You could even keep some clothes here for changing." I sighed and wrapped my cold hands around the coffee mug he gave me. "It would, but I'd have to talk to Ming first. I can't just decide to stay with you guys." 

We arrived at the Radio Station and I was so nervous when we arrived. A whole bunch of fans were standing outside, holding banners and so many cameras. I never really thought about how tough being an idol really was, with constantly being watched and photographed. I shuddered at the thought of it. But the boys smiled and waved to their as they got out of the car. I walked behind them, getting my bag from the trunk of the van. 
"Who's she?" "Is that their new manager?" "She's pretty." "I swear if she get's to close to oppa..." I quickly walked into the building ignoring what I had overheard from the fans. Jooheon swung an arm around my shoulders. "Yah, you still owe me something." He said tilting his head. "But Jooheon, I'm so tired!" I pouted. He shook his head "There's always energy for aegyo!" He said while making a cute face. Oh god, how did he even remember that I had to do aegyo for him? I pouted some more and prepared myself. "But oppa, I'm so shy shy shy!" I sang while making the famous hand movements at my cheeks. "KYAA! Our Manager Wang is so cute!" He squealed and hugged me. "Get off me!" I laughed and pushed at his chest that was surprisingly firm. 
He let go and we caught up with the others. "Guys you have to see Manager Wang's aegyo, it's so cute." He grinned at the others.
I felt my cheeks warming up and I slapped his shoulder. "Stop it!" I scolded him. Hyungwon chuckled. "You're cute when you're angry." He smiled and ruffled my hair. I frowned at him and straightened my fringe. Jus then the broadcasting room's door opened and the DJ came out. "Hello!" He greeted. THe boys did their signature greeting and bowed and I handed the DJ a coffee we got on the way for him. "Thank you.. uhh.." He paused. "Oh, Wang. Wang Mina, I'm their second manager. Manager Lee is sick, so I'm taking over their driving until he's better." I said. He nodded. "Well thank you for the coffe. Um, you are aware you can't be in the broadcasting room during the broadcast right?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure, I'll just be out here if they or you need anything." With that he closed the door, with the boys already inside. 
Through the window I could see them getting adjusted in their seats and reading the scripts they were handed. Minhyuk smiled and waved at me and I waved back, giving them a thumbs up. He made a heart with his fingers and blew it towards me and I pretended to catch it in my hands. Wonho then turned around to see who Minyhuk was making these gestures to and smiled at me, giving a little wave. Honestly, manager or not, that guy has a smile to die for. I sat down on one of the chairs in the hall and got out my laptop to start working.

After half an hour I put my laptop away and layed my head against the wall. Might as well just close them for a second.

I woke up in an entirely different position. My head was on something soft and someone was petting my hair. I jerked up to see Hyunwoo sitting next to me. I stared at him with wide eyes. "When did you finish?" I asked. "Five minutes ago." He said with his soft deep voice. I quickly got out my phone and thank goodness we weren't late. "Sorry about.. um.. that..." I said, avoiding looking at him. He rubbed his neck, "No problem, you're probably super tired, and leaning against the wall didn't look too comfortable." I heard footsteps, and sure enough, the rest of Monsta X came around the corner, coffee's in hand. Kihyun handed me one. "I got you a caramel macciato, you like those right?" He asked and I nodded. How did he know? I shook my head and got up. "Uh, we need to get going to the salon, don't want to be late for you schedules." I said getting my bag. I walked ahead, leading them out of the building and back to the car that was still surrounded by fans. Kiyhun sat next to me in the front and the rest in the back. "Thank you for the coffee." I said, while pulling out of the parking lot, careful to not run over any fans. "No problem." He said with a smile. 

At the salon, I was approached by one of the stylists. "Hi, I'm Sohee, you're Mina Wang right?" I nodded, giving a bow. "Uhm, yes how did you know?" 
"Oh, they just don't stop talking about you." She smiled. "Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like a little haircut? Or just a wash? It'd be on the house, of course." I smiled and nodded. "Sure, I haven't cut my hair in ages, it's about time I got a trim." 
She led me to a chair and I sat down. 
"Sorry to ask, but what do you mean 'they don't stop talking about me'?" I asked as she put the sheet around my neck. 
"Well, to be honest, it's like they all have a crush on you. Mostly Minhyuk and Jooheon, but they all like talking about you." I raised an eyebrow at here through the mirror as a silent signal to continue. "Ok, so they would talk about what you would be wearing and how flattering it is, or how well the color suits you and how cute you look or they'd tlak about how you always get them their coffee exactly right." She said. "It's really sweet how much they like you and how much you care for them." I saw my cheeks turning pink and she giggled. "They also say they wish they could help you to not be so tired, aparently you don't get much sleep." I nodded. "Yeah, I need to drive them home in the evenings and then drive home myself and then be back at the dorm at six a.m., so I usually only sleep around four to five hours if I'm lucky." 
"Well then why not move into the same building?" She asked. "That's brilliant!" I smiled. "They thought i could maybe move into the dorm, but that be awkward, but moving into the same building is a much better solution! I'll write my boss right away, thank you!" She smiled 
"Are you getting a makeover?" I looked up from my phone to Changkyun. "Just a little trim and some layers, if Miss Wang is ok with that." Sohee said. I nodded. "Sure, whatever you'd like." I smiled. "Awww, are you too bff's now?" He asked smiling widely. "Are you jelous?" Sohee teased, but Changkyun only frowned and turned away. She laughed. "He really is jelouse." 
"Yeah, sure he is." 
"No, really, I overheard him telling Jooheon he'd like to get closer to you and ask you if he can call you noona. He's just so awkward he doesn't know how." I stared at Sohee. "You're not serious right now.." 
"No I am very serious. They really like you but it seems you try to keep them at arms length."
"Well I am their manager... I'm afraid I'll loose my job because I fell in love or one of them fell in love... I'd be fired and I've always wanted this job, but not because of the Idols."
"Yeah, you've got a point.. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let them in a little closer... I'm not saying you have to sleep with them or anything." She laughed and I laughed along. I looked over to them laughing and joking with each other. 
It would be nice to be closer with them.. but aren't i too close already? 




 

 

==============================================================

OMG I am so sorry for taking so long to update!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for reading!! 

*huggggs*