--3

All In Love

I flung myself onto my bed after my first day at work. It was now twelve thirty and I had to pick up the boys in six hours. Now I knew this job wasn't going to be easy but just how much sleep do they even get?! 

Thankfully Ming let me go home on my own without droping the boys off at the dorm, since it was my first day. I took the company car to drive home since I had to pick them up and so on from now on. It was a large, eight seater van, typical for idols and it now practically belonged to me. 
I quickly changed and showered and tucked myself in, setting my alarm for six am. 
 

I parked the van in the underground parking place at the building where Monsta X lived and got into the elevator. The building had fifteen floors! And I was thankful there was an elevator or else I'd be walking ten stories, and although I liked walking I didn't lke torturing myself.
I found their door easily and punched in the number combination. The door opened with a sound and I entered, barely falling over the pile of shoes in the entrance. I was clinging to the door when I heard a "Good morning." I looked up in surpise. Kihyun was standing there looking at me, holding a mug in his hand, and still in his pajamas. "Good morning." I smiled and heaved myself up. I took off my shoes and walked into the mess of an apartment. Ming told me it'd be messy and I did expect it to be but this was over the top messy!! My inner cleaning bug started rising but I pushed that thought aside. "Are the others already up?" I asked Kihyun following him into the less messy kitchen. They probably didn't use it as much as they'd like to. 
"Are you kidding me, it takes an army to get them up." He chuckled sipping at his mug. I frowned. Well better start getting their butts up, i can't get them to work late on my second day. 
I entered the first room (Messier than the living room and I didn't even know that was possible) and decided to attack the bottom right bunk first. I rolled the pile of boy over and found it to be Hoseok (Wonho). "Wake up, Hoseok." I said, shaking him. A chuckle sounded behind me. I turned and saw Kihyun leaning against the door frame. "You're going to have to do more than that." He said. I gave him an annoyed look and shook Hoseok again. "Get UP!" I shouted. He shrugged and looked up to me, closed his eyes and then jumped up, hitting his head on the top bunk "Ahh!!" He cried. 
"Oh my god are you ok?" 
"What in the world.." He moaned. "Get up! We need to be at the company in an hour." I told him and moved to Hyunwoo's (Shownu) bed. I Shook his shoulders hard and he turned, looking at me with squinted eyes. "Good morning!" I chirped. "Time to get up!" I said pulling his covers off him. I froze when I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. Ok Mina relax. You've seen guys topless before. I mean yeah I have... but they weren't ever this attractive. I shook my head and started climbing the ladder on Hyunwoo's bed. It had to be Hyungwon because his feet were hanging off the end of the bed. I shook his leg furiously. "Hyungwon! Hyungwon wake up!" I shouted. Zero movement. 
"Yeah, good luck with that one." Hoseok mumbled while rubbing his head and leaving the room. Hm.... I left the room and looked around. I found the bathroom and started looking around. "What are you doing?" I spinned around to find Hoseok staring at me. "I'm looking for a spray bottle." I said, avoiding his piercing eyes. It was like he was constantely judging me. "try the kitchen." He said making room in the doorframe. I pressed past him, grazing his toned chest and stiffleing a shudder. I looked through the cuppards in the kitchen. "Good morning." I very grodgy voice said. "Good morning, Changkyun." I smiled at him and he only stared at me. "How on earth are you this wide awake already?" He asked and I laughed. "I've always been a morning person. Although I also am a night owl... It doen't mix well but I manage. Aha!" I said as I found a spray bottle. I started filling it with cold water. "What are going to do with that?" Changkyun asked. "Well I need to wake up Hyungwon and Jooheon up somehow." I shrugged as I left the kitchen. "Grrd mooooin Miaa!" Minhyuk said with a toothbrush in his mouth. I laughed "Good morning!" I replied, "Did Hyunwoo wake you up?" I asked and he nodded, his fluffy bedhair flailing around. I made a mental note to thank Hyunwoo later.
Back on the bunkbed, Hyungwon had't moved an inch, and same with Jooheon. I admired Hyungwons peaceful face before furiously spraying him with the cold water and calling his name. "Get up Hyungwon!" I shouted. He jerked at the feeling of the cold water and shielded his face. "What the flying is going on," he mumbled. "stop it!!" he wined with a hoarse voice. I stoped and looked at him. "Only if you get up." 
He made a face and turned around, covering himself with his blanket. But I was not giving up. I climbed on the bed and pulled the blanket off him, despite his struggle and started spraying him again. "Wake up, sleepy head!" I started to tickle him and he began to squirm and laugh under me. "Fine fine"" he called, grabbing my wrists. "I'll get up," he smiled. "Wonderful! Now on to Jooheon!" 
I climbed onto Jooheon's bed and pulled the covers from him and shook him. "Jooheon, time to get uuup!" He moaned and waved his hand at me, signaling me to leave. "Hyungwon, can you hand me the bottle?" I asked him as he descended from the ladder. He handed me tha bottle and I pointed it at Jooheon's face. "I know you're awake so if you don't want an in bed shower, I advise you to get up." I told him. I looked at me and groaned. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled, making me fall onto him and the next second he had my arms locked in his. "But it's so comfortable here." He sighed into my ear. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Oh god.. oh god oh god. I pushed and squirmed but he wouln't let go. He was so strong and surprisingly soft at the same time. 
"Jooheon let me go right now!" I shouted at him, attempting to slap him somewhere, but failing. "What do I get if I get up?" He asked. I huffed. This kid.. This had better not be a daily thing... "I'll get you a coffee." I said. Not sure WHAT i was supposed to say in such a situation. "I can get that myself. What do I get from you?" I shrugged. "I'll do some aegyo." That was seriously the only thing I could think about. But it worked! "Okay!" I quickly got off the bed and went into the kitchen not caring about the giggles and looks of the other members or if he really was getting up or not because I just had to get out of there. 
"Don't mind him, he's very touchy." Kihyun said as I poured myself a glass of water. I could literally see my cheeks glowing they were so red. 
Well at least everyone was up now. 




==========================================

Sorry for the delay, I was quite busy but here's the next chapter! 
Sorry It's going slowly, but this is my writing style >.< 

Thank you for reading!