--5

All In Love

After talking to Ming and the CEO, they agreed the best idea would be for me to move into the same building as Monsta X and already a week later I had moved into my new apartment. I was one floor under the boys which was very conveniant. 
Ming was still sick and bedridden, the poor thing, so sadly we couldn't celebrate my house warming party with him. 

I wore a dress, which wan't my usual choice since I'd be running around a lot, and even wore some makeup, because, oh why not? 
I had prepared some food to snack on and some drinks along with some dessert, my very special brownies~ [no not with druggs]. Kihyun wrote me he'd bring a 'surprise' along and they all said they got something together as a house warming present. 
I was just lighting a scented candle when the doorbell rang. I ran over and opened it to seven smiling faces. "Congradulations!" They each came in, Kihyun handing me a bowl covered with tin foil. "It's my moms recipy and it's to die for." He said while getting his shoes off. 
I took it to the kitchen, Kihyun swiftly following, and took off the foil to find a whole bunch of cut Bumchigae (korean panckaces). "Thank you so much Kihyun! You didn't have to though!" I said, but he pulled me into a hug. "What would a party be without my mom's special recipe?" 
"Manager Wang! Come open your present!" Minyhuk shouted from the living room. I took the bowl with me and placed it in the middle of the coffeetable/diningtable to the other snacks and drinks. Hyunwoo held out a flat wrapped gift. "Thank you, but you really didn't have to get me anything," I unwrapped the gift and saw seven smiling faces. They had framed a picture of themselves for me to put in my apartment, the best part was they were all wearing their signature onesies. "Aw! Thank you so much! And I even know exaclty where to put it!" I climbed on the couch, careful not to hurt Changkyun or Hyungwon who were sitting there and placed it on the shelf next to a picute of me with my parents. "It's perfect." I said, looking at their faces. "And now we drink!" Jooheon shouted then, scaring me, making me loose my balance and practically fall on Hyungwon. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I ask him as Hoseok and Kiyhun burst out laughing. Hyungwon laughs, too and nods. 
Changkyun pours us all a drink and I pour his and we all rais glasses. "To a long and fun time with Manager Wang." Hyunwoo said and we all drink. I put my glass down. "Oh and you really don't have to call me manager Wang, just call me Mina," I look at Changkyun, "or Noona." 
"Really?" he asks. "Sure! I am only a year older than you so why not and since I'm younger than everyone else, it's weird that you call me by my last name." 
"Ok, but then you have to call us Oppa." Minhyuk stated, refilling Hyunwoo's glass. 
"Are you all ok with that?" I ask, looking at each of them. They all nod, even if Hoseok's is a bit hesitant. I grinned widely, giggling to myself. "What?" Hosoek asks. "I've never called anyone Oppa before." I smile while taking a sip of wine. 

We laughed and talked and drank and ate and had fun. It wasn't till I got up to go to the bathroom that I noticed how dizzy and tipsy I had gotten. I returned and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I filled it with tap water and drank, quenching my thirst. "What're you doing?" I flinch, letting go of my glass. I turn to see Hoseok leaning against the door frame. "I don't want to have a hangover tomorrow.. and since I'm already tipsy..." He pushed himself off the doorframe and walked towards me, like, two steps since the kitchen was small. "...and I thought... um..." He came closer, bracing his hands on the counter beside my hips, trapping me. "...it'd be a good idea.."I finish in barely a whisper. 
He his lips.. and continued to stare at me... intimidating me. "You look pretty tonight." He says quietly. I manage to look down. "Thank you." I mutter. He traces his finger along my arm, sending shivers down my spine. I see him smirk from the corner of my eye. "YAAH!" Someone suddenly shouts, making me flinch. Hoseok hangs his head and sighs. "Better get out there before they break something." He moves to the side and I quickly move past him taking a deep breath. I come to find Jooheon chugging a bottle of soju while the others laugh. "What are you doing?" I ask, smiling at the sight of squinty-eyed Jooheon, struggling to finish the last few gulps. 
"We played rock paper scissors to see who has to chug the bottle" Hyungwon laughs. Minhyuk was already passed out on the couch with Changkyuns head resting on his shoulder, also passed out. 
I looked at my clock. "Oh my lord, guys it's already twelve thirty, you should get to bed." I said, already attempting to wake up Minhyuk. "Ah, don't worry about them, we'll carry them up." Hyunwoo smiled, patting my shoulder. Hyungwon lifted Changkyun up bridal style and Hyunwoo heaved Minyhuk over his shoulder. Jooheon stumbled towards me, hugging me to prevent himself from falling. "Yah, we need to do this mroe often, but we need to play games next time!" he practically yelled in my ear. "Sure Jooheon," I said, walking him to the door. "And.. and!  We need to dance next time!!" I laughed as he attempted to put on his shoe, but after falling he gave up and just took them in his hands. "G'night Minaaa!" He shouted and waved. I shushed him and Kihyun grabbed his collar and pulled him into the elevator. The doors closed and I closed my door. 
"So am I sleeping over?" I jumped when Hoseok was suddenly standing in front of me. "You're still here.." 
He looked around the room. "Yeah looks like it." He grinned. "I.. um.." I was at loss for words and once again he approached me again.. like a predator looking at its prey. I backed against the wall and he stopped just before touching me. 
I didn't know what to do.. University didn't prepare me for intimidatingly hot guys that backed you against the wall... I wasn't against it.. entirely.. I just really didn't know what he thought of me.. he was always so distant. 
"You really drive me crazy." He whispered into my ear. I closed my eyes as I once again felt a shiver go down my spine. "With your actions.. your laugh.. your smile... your lips..." He whispered. He didn't touch me. And I didn't dare move. "I... I thought you didn't like me." I managed to say... for some reason I was out of breath. 
"What?" He stepped back and looked at me confused. I nodded slowly. "You.. always seemed so distant...and so I thought.." I trailed off. He smiled and looked down. "Mina...," he started and looked back at me. "I was holding myself back," His fingers grazed my cheek, "You have no idea how much I wanted to be close to you like Jooheon or Minhyuk, but I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold back." 
I frowned. "Hold back? Hold back what?" I asked. He suddenly crushed his lips on mine, my head banging the wall. He was gentle yet so aggressive and I felt his hands move around my waist and mine wrapping around his shoulders. But it left as soon as it came and he quickly grabbed his shoes and left.
I stood there baffled. What... what just happened... Did I actually just kiss him? Tears welled up in my eyes. 
This was exactly what I didn't want to happen. How could I be so stupid? I should have pushed him away. 
But it was so nice. He was so nice. And he likes me? I took a deep breath and went into the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water and looked at myself in the mirror, my makeup staining my cheeks. 
This is never happening again. 
Never. 




============================================

Hello dear readers!! 
Hope you like the story and I hope it's not boring >.< 

Thank you for reading!! 
<3