--2

All In Love

"With wide eyes and a rushing pulse I left the conference room. So on the one hand I had a great job that allowed me to be second manager to an idol group, the downside... well partial downshide was that I was going to be second manager for Monsta X. 
Of course some girls would be freaking out right now, me included, but they are so wild! And known! What if I mess up big time? I didn't even want to think about it, it made me dizzy. But after looking for weeks for a jobI finally managed to land one and that's what was most important right now. 
Of course I had to start away, because who needs a breather after sighning a contract. Ahem, ME!! 
I bowed goodbye to the gentleman who had walked me through everything and I was greeted by Monsta X's Manager. He was around my hight, bulky and had a big smile on his face. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Ming Ho, or just Ming for short, I am so excited to get some help, you have no idea how demanding these kids can be." He said shaking my hand forcefully with his big warm and not to mention sweaty hands. I gave my best smile. "I'm looking forward to working with you." I bowed, careful not to hit my hand against my face since he was STILL schaking it. 
"So, I already have your cell phone number so I'll be sending you the schedule for the next few weeks. I'll introduce you quickly to the boys, then we'll get you settled at your desk and we'll go over who is in charge of what with the little rascals." 
We got into the elevator and he pressed the button. "So how old are you?" He asked. Wow, he has my number but doesn't know my age? "I'm twenty-three." I answered. "So the same age as the boys! Wonderful, mybe you'll be able to understand them better." 
Ok, so I know Monsta X can be a bit loud and unruly, but are they really that bad? 
We reached the floor and he led me down a corridor of doors. The doors all had some glass elemnent in them so I was able to see what was going on inside and they were all ractice rooms. He opened one dorr far down the corridor and mentioned me to walk in. 
Aparently Kihyun and Jooheon told the others that their new manager, ahem, second manager, was coming in today because they all stood in a line facing the door. They did their signature greeting and bowed to me. I bowed back. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Wang Mina your second manager." I introduced myself. 
Gosh they were all so handsome like how does one stand to be in the same room as them? "I assume you already know who is who, right?" Ming said matter of factly. I nodded a yes and he nodded. "Ok, guys, back to practice, I'll show Miss Wang to her desk and we'll be back a bit later. You'd better be practicing when we're back." He warned, reopening the door, letting me leave first. Once I was through the door I heard laughs and shouts. Oh dear lord help me. My desk was a floor up, next to a window and rather spacious. 
We worked out the plan, with me in charge of their activities in the Companies building and Ming escorting them to events since he didn't want people to talk, which is absolutely understandable and I also preferred this. 

When we came back to the practice room, the boys were all in the middle of practicing one of their songs. "Basically, you make sure they do their practice, you can leave them alone most of the time, but there are certain things where you need to be present. Oh and driving them to and from their dorm is also your job, I was told." Well, I wasn't. I had to what? "But what if they are coming from a music show?" I asked. "Oh, then I drive them." Ming said and I nodded. I honestly didn't want to get into a discussion and it wasn't that bad.. Just driving to and from was do-able. 
When the song finished, the boys went over who did what wrong and helped each other out. It was nice to see. Ming helped me to connect my laptop to the internet server of the company, helped me download all necessary files and programms and I was off working, writing emails to comapnies and different broadcasting companies. There was a lot I was responsible for. Ming sat next to me, writing something on his phone but left to take a call a few minutes later. 
I watched the boys dance and practice and console each other for a couple of minutes. It didn't escape me when they each at different times glanced over at me. Not the occasional I-am-looking-in-that-direction-and-you-happen-to-be-there but a deliberate glance... It made me blush and I took in a deep breath and returned to my work. I didn't say anything or bother them during their practce. Ming came back and told me he had some things to take care of and had to go to his office. I nodded and he left. 
Leaving me in a small room with seven brop dead gorgeous guys. 
May the heavens save me. 
No, get yourself together, you are thier second manager, you have authority over them. You can't start fangirling now! 

After a few hours of non-stop practice, Hyunwoo came up to me. "Uh.." He started and I looked up from the e-mail I was just writing. "Yes?" 
"Can we take a break?" He asked. I looked confused. "Uh... you need my permission?" He nodded. "When the manager is around we take their orders.. when we are alone we take our own breaks though." 
"Oh! Sorry I didn't know that!" I was geuinely shocked. "Sure take a break, by all means. I don't want you all colapsing on my first day." Hyunwoo bowed and returned to the boys who were all spread about the floor. I continued my work until someone sat next to me. 
"Don't you also want to take a break?" I looked up to Hoseok. "Oh no, I have loads of things to get done by tonight, no breaks for me." I answered. "Well if it's too loud or uncomfortable here, you can always go to your desk." He said. I stared at him for a second. Was he indirectly asking em to leave? "uh.. I guess.. But I really don't mind this right now." I said carefully, not sure what he had meant. I watched him leave and made a face... Huh.. 
They continued and after another hour it was already twelve thirty. I texed Ming, asking him what the boys did for lunch but I didn't get an answer. Not even after fifteen minutes so I took matters into my own hands. I left the room and googled food delivery services. I ordered some food and waited in the lobby for it to come. After paying the delivery guy I went back to the practice room to find all of them sprawled across the floor once more. 
"oh!" Minhyuk exclaimed when I entered with the food. 
"I thought you guys would be hungry." I said while starting to unpack the food on the floor. "You bought this for us?" Kihyun asked. "Yup!" 
"You didn't have to." Minhyuk said whilst eyeing the different dishes. 
"It's ok, see it as a 'let's work well together' meal," I said "And since i didn't know who likes what I got a bit of everything." I layed out the different bowls and plates and gave them all their chopsticks and spoons. 
"But I do think Hoseok likes ramen." I said, holding the bowl of ramen towards him. He looked surprised but then took it with a big smile. 
I smiled back and I thought I heard someone say pretty but with all the unpacking and discussing who gets what, I must have misheard. 

 

 

==================================================

So second chapter is up! I hope it's not too boring >.< 
Anyways thanks for reading and again comments and critiques are welcome! 
HAve a lovely day!! <3