Even the wind is afraid - Chapter 6

Even the wind is afraid

CHAPTER VI

 

Jaejoong and the twins were in the music room; Jaejoong was practicing or more like butchering a musical piece while the twins covered their ears. Jaejoong stopped and huffed, “This is not working.”

“You don’t have to tell us, we heard.” Junho told him, “As long as I don’t fail, I’m good.”

“Why did you signed for music class?” Junsu asked, “My mom and her wacky ideas. She wants me to become a pianist.” Jaejoong said laughing, “I think she has never heard you.” Junho told him. Siwon, Yunho and Heechul came in at that moment, “Hey, you guys seem to be having a good time.” Yunho said, “And you didn’t invited us.” Heechul commented, “Where’s Changmin?” Junsu asked, “Doing his homework or something.” Siwon said, “Was that you playing Jaeboo? Keep going, it sounded nice.” Yunho told Jaejoong, “I think love is not only blind but deaf too.” Junho mumbled.

 

“Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, I’m the one who’s gonna fail.” Jaejoong said giving up for the night, “Well, you’re not gonna learn much with that boring music. You should learn like I did.” Siwon said, “You play piano?”

“Yes, a friend taught me.”

“And how good were his fingers?” Heechul said with a double sense, making the rest of the gang laugh, “And did you learn well?” Jaejoong asked, “Yes, but other type of music. Move.”

Jaejoong stood up to let Siwon sit on the bench. He placed his fingers in the keys and began to play k-pop songs. “Wow! I didn’t know that talent in you.” Yunho said amazed, “Now we’re talking! Heechul, dance, dance!” Junsu asked Heechul and the rest began to cheer and clap, “You got it!” Heechul said and went to the center of the classroom, he began to dance the choreography of the song while the rest were clapping and singing along.

 

It was all fun and games when Changmin came in dressed in his pajamas to ruin the mood. “What are you doing here?” he asked “I knew this had to be too good to be true.” Junsu said in disappointment, “I’m going to tell Principal Lee.” Changmin threatened, “I have permission to practice piano.” Jaejoong said, “You do, but not them y much less dancing.”

“Why do you even bother explaining anything to him, he’s going to snitch anyway.” Heechul said, “They left me in charge to inform of everything that happens here and keep order.” The boy said, “Really? Well, you’re gonna have a lot to tell because is payback time you little !” Heechul threatened and began to dangerously approach Changmin along with Jaejoong, “N-no, guys, I promise I-I won’t tell… if you go to bed.”

“Bed?” Heechul mocked, “But the party is just getting started.”

“We were even going to invite you.” Junho said. “You can dance, right Changmin?” Jaejoong asked him, “N-no, I-I don’t know.”

“Hey, that a good idea. If we make him dance with us he won’t snitch or he’ll be in trouble too.” Heechul said with a diabolical smile. Changmin swallowed hard and shook his head, “You either dance, or we throw to the pool. Your choice.” Siwon threatened “C’mon guys, don’t be like this.” Changmin begged.

 

Heechul didn’t care for Changmin’s pleas, he pulled him to the center of the classroom and Siwon went back to the piano. Heechul began to dance and pulled Changmin towards him.

 

The boy began to move along with the music copying the dance steps; he was a bit clumsy but did ok, he was even enjoying. “Alright Min, you’re doing really well!” Yunho exclaimed. After a few minutes Junho yelled, “Strip, make him strip!” followed by cheering from the rest, “Good idea!” Heechul said and pulled Changmin by the arm, “No, no, please, don’t do this, please!” the boy begged but to deaf ears. The twins along with Heechul surrounded Changmin and began to ed his pajama shirt, “What do you mean no?” Junho said and pulled his pants down while Heechul and Junsu pulled off his shirt, “Guys, don’t be so savage!” Jaejoong exclaimed but they didn’t care and left him in his tidy withies while the rest were making fun of him and Changmin was crying, “Leave him alone; don’t be mean.” Jaejoong said, picked the shirt and put it over Changmin’s shoulders who kept crying, “Aish! Fine, party pooper.” Heechul said and threw Changmin his pants. “Aw! I wanted to watch my first striptease.” Junho said in disappointment, “This one’s for you. I happen to be an expert.” Heechul said with pride and stood in the middle of the room. “Heechul don’t do it.” Jaejoong warned him, “Why not? This your graduation present. Music maestro!”

 

Siwon began to play a rather slow and y song, Heechul began to dance in a very sensual way, moving his hips and wetting his lips, he looked at each and everyone in the room with desire; it looked like he had done it before. He began to slowly his flower shirt. He took it off and threw it off to Junho’s face. Everybody was flabbergasted; under his shirt he was wearing a pink tight tank top, he began to lift it up showing parts of his abdomen until he took it off and threw it this time to Junsu.

 

After a bit more dancing shirtless he began to unbuckle his belt and his jeans; when he was about to take off his pants he looked up and saw Park Yoochun’s face in the window; that sad face was reflecting in the glass. Heechul screamed and fainted startling everybody who turned quickly to the window and saw the face as well. Everybody screamed in fear and Siwon and Junho just managed to lift Heechul and ran off to their dorm.

 

❁❁❁❁