Even the wind is afraid - Chapter 3

Even the wind is afraid

CHAPTER III

 

Later on that evening, when the boys were in the dressing room, Professor Bae went to speak to them. “Siwon, is it true that you’re going to stay in school during spring break?”

“Yeah, he did.” Siwon said while drying his hair with a towel. “No, he can’t do that.” Professor Bae mumbled, “Right? It’s not fair!” Yunho whined from the shower, “But he’s not gonna get away with it because my parents are going to take me to New York.” Siwon said, “Yeah right, and I have a date with Kim Taeyeon.” Junho mocked and earned a towel to his face from Siwon. “Don’t fights boys, I’m very worried for you.” Professor Bae said and gave Yunho a towel, “You’re going to help us, won’t you sir?” Yunho asked, “I’ll do my best.”

“Well, I need to see my boyfriend. This abstinence is killing me!” Heechul whined, “Heechul! Don’t say those things!” Professor Bae exclaimed embarrassed, “Oh c’mon Professor, you know how it is.”

“Of course I don’t know! What are you talking about?”

“Look professor, this is Hangeng, isn’t he hot?”

“Heechul, you know it’s forbidden to have photos or portraits, I should take this one away.”

“I think the professor wants it for himself.” Yunho joked, “I don’t want to hear another joke like that! It’s my fault for being so lenient; this is why you boys don’t respect me.”

“Don’t say that sir; you are the only one we can talk to.” Junsu said and apologized on behalf of everybody. “It’s ok; I’ll speak with the principal.” Professor Bae said and left the dressing room. “He is so kind.” Siwon said, “I wish the ogre dies and Professor Bae becomes the new principal. “Ha! Dream on, he’s like the weed, it always grows back!” Heechul answered.

 

“Please don’t force them to stay here.” Professor Bae begged, “You give those boys too much freedom professor.” Principal Lee said while reading some documents, “No, I’m afraid, afraid that ‘that event’ repeats itself.”

“That was an unfortunate accident.” Principal Lee said “you know that’s not true, it was our fault.”

“Enough! I am not going to argue with you, my orders will be obeyed, and that’s it! Understood?!”

“Yes sir, I’ll do as you say and I hope we don’t regret it later.” Professor Bae said and left the office.

 

A few days later all the boys were saying their good byes and going home with their parents for spring break. Yunho was looking through a window when Changmin approached him, “Has everybody left?” he asked “Almost, there goes Eli and AJ and also Taemin and Kai, they just picked them up.” Yunho answered in a sad tone. “So, we’re all alone.”

“Why are you staying? You’re not grounded.”

“I never leave. My only living relative is an old aunt and I don’t like to go there. At least Principal Lee is kind to me.” Changmin said and sat on a bed.

 

“He didn’t even let me speak to them!” Siwon said angrily, “Who know what lies he told them! Bastard!” he said and fell on his bed furious, “But this is the last year I’m staying in this damned school!” he yelled. “Mmmh, I gotta say your father is very gullible, if I were him, I would have taken you out despite of the ogre’s complaints. But, screw him! I’m gonna see Hangeng one way or another, just watch.” Heechul said cleaning his nails, “What do you plan to do?” Jaejoong asked him, “I’ll tell you later. The walls have ears.” Heechul answered and stared at Changmin who stood up and left the dorm. “Don’t be so hard on him,” Yunho said, “Did you know he doesn’t have any family?”

“Of course, vipers are born from a single egg.” Heechul sneered, “So he’s staying with us during spring break?” Junsu asked, “Seems like it.” Yunho answered. “What?! Oh hell no! Look out guys because someone’s gonna die.”

“I don’t want to hear those kinds of comments Kim Heechul!” Professor Bae said and entered the dorm, “And put on your uniforms.”

“But we just changed.” Junho said, “I’m sorry but you have to attend class.”

“Class? Aren’t we on spring break?” Jaejoong asked, “The principal ordered that you take an intensive course. Put on your uniforms and I expect all of you in class in half an hour. Also, bring all your things to this dorm because you are all staying here.”

“Professor, you promised us you were going to talk to the principal.” Junho said, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t convince him. Here Junsu, your mom left you this package.” Junsu took it and began to cry; he has always been very close to his parents and he was looking forward to go home. “Don’t cry Junsu, ten days pass quickly. I’ll wait for you in the classroom; I’ll be your teacher because the rest of the staff has left already.” Professor Bae left and Junho went to hug his baby brother.

 

❁❁❁❁