Chapter VIX - Purrsuasion

Treat for Two

= Chapter VIX =

Purrsuasion

 

 

“I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you”

 

 

Jinki closed his feverish eyes losing his strength to fight.

Hyejin took that moment of weakness as a chance to kiss him again. He parted his lips answering to her heated kisses and she whimpered aroused. It was amazing the effect he had on her body and she wondered if that wasn't also a secret power beings like him had. How could she get aroused with him biting her and worse why didn't she mind the taste of blood on his tongue, her blood.

Sometimes in movies and stories about vampires they mentioned that these creatures had an ability to seduce you, even hypnotise you or persuade you to do something. She pushed him away looking into his eyes and pale face. He seemed so out of it, barely noticing what he was doing, panting heavily and her expression softened. Even if he had those powers he wasn't using them, he wouldn't be able to since he was too weak, which meant that it was all her and her feelings making her feel like that towards him and the situation.

“Jinki?” She called him caressing his cheek that felt too cold against her skin even though he had a fever. “Jinki can you hear me?”

She tried to push him from over her since he wasn't moving or saying anything, his eyes closed and he fell by her side in the bed barely breathing.

“Oh No!” Hyejin panicked touching his neck and down his chest searching for his heartbeat. It was weak but she could feel it under her hand. “Tell me what I can do to help you! Please!” She felt her eyes sting and she knew at that time she would give him all her blood if he needed it. He wasn't taking it though. “Is there someone I can call, a doctor maybe? Talk to me!”

He fluttered his eyes open, drowsiness on them “Call him…”

His voice was barely louder than a whisper. “Call who? Tell me!”

“Brother…” He moved his fingers over the bed and turned his head in the direction of his backpack forgotten on the floor “Phone...my phone.”

“I will! I will!” She stood up quickly grabbing the backpack from the floor and opened it searching for his phone.

“Taemin…” Jinki mumbled before his vision turned to dark.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

A sound downstairs woke her up and the ahjumma grabbed her robe and climbed down the stairs carefully to not wake up her husband.

It was rare for her son to arrive so late but he did seem to be going on dates lately so she hoped he was dating the women they settled for him to marry. That was the reason she wasn't worried and didn't call him asking why he was so late.

Another sound of a drawer being opened made her frown and she entered the small room that was used as library and study.

“Minho? Is something wrong?”

Her son was in the middle of the room, his blue shirt stained with blood and several books around him.

“I'm fine! It's not mine!”

His mother approached him quickly and caressed his head worried. “What happened?”

“My friend, he was hurt. Mom do you remember that book that grandfather used to have? One he used to read to me when I was little?”

“The soccer one?”

“No...the one with the Korean folklore.”

“Oh yes, I do.” She looked around “It was somewhere around here.” She walked to one of the big closets and moved her finger on the spine of the books “Is your friend alright?”

“I hope he will be. I'm trying to figure out a way to help him.”

“With a folklore book?” His mother asked worried that his son was out of his mind.

Minho smiled weakly “I suspect that my friend is not like everyone else. He might need an extra help.”

“Is he a goblin?” His mother chuckled “Aigo Minho I thought you passed the phase of believing in such things.” She grabbed the book finding it at last and offered it to Minho that grabbed it immediately and opened it over the desk.

“Just cos I stopped believing it doesn't mean they aren't true.”

“Don't stay up too late!” His mother said caressing his back before going up to her bedroom and Minho opened the book at the chapter he wanted to read again and refresh his memory.

It's been years since his grandfather told him the story of Earth Gods. Back then Minho thought it only existed in the fairytale world but after what he saw that night, after seeing Hyejin’s desperation since Jinki wasn't getting better - she did call him Onew at one point - Minho knew that Jinki’s weirdness meant something.

He wasn't human. Not entirely and therefore only the help of his doctor friend wouldn't be enough.

Maybe that book could point him in the right direction and help save Jinki.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Taemin was way different from his brother. He came as soon as she called him and entered her apartment with few words, stepping inside her bedroom immediately and sitting beside Jinki holding a backpack with him, a stern expression on his face.

Hyejin watched him hopeful and relieved. Since he was his brother he was probably like Jinki and knew what to do. The young, tall and lean man placed a hand over Jinki’s forehead and then moved it down to his neck.

“How long is he like this?”

“I-I…” She looked at the time on her phone “Four hours maybe.”

That didn't seem to please Taemin “What attacked him?”

“It was like a giant wolf.”

“Truly like a wolf or more like a big dog-wolf kind of creature?”

Hyejin looked confused from Jinki to Taemin trying to understand why was that important. Why wasn't he helping him and was making strange questions instead? “Does it matter?”

Taemin sighed staring at her. He didn't seem to like her at all or to like anyone. “It does or I wouldn't be asking. What color were its eyes?”

“Blue...Pearlescent blue like Jinki ones sometimes…”

“Why did it go away? Did it got hurt? How were its eyes when it got hurt?”

“Aish. Can't you do something about Jinki? He is barely breathing!”

“I need to know. I need to understand what attacked him.”

“It---” She tried to remember the creature but it was all so confusing. She was horrified at the time. “It still had the same color when it ran of.”

“Oh…” Taemin paled slightly opening his bag and taking out a weird bottle with a white pearl liquid inside it. Whatever he found out from Hyejin made him start working.

“Place this on his wounds.” He ordered to Hyejin “Normal medicine doesn't work in this kinds of wounds.”

She nodded carefully taking Jinki’s white bandages from around his chest. “What about his fever?”

“He is exhausted. He probably didn't eat for days and yet had to transform into a tiger to protect you!”

Taemin’s harshness made her bit her lower lip. He blamed her for what happened to his brother.

“I'm sorry. I didn't want this to happen.”

Taemin didn't answer. Instead, he took out a bag filled with blood like the ones she only saw in hospitals and ripped a bit on top of it. “Do you have a glass or bottle? It will be easy to feed him.”

“I do!” She stumbled to get up and quickly run to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water that she emptied in the kitchen sink before giving it to Taemin.

She watched him pour the blood carefully inside the small bottle as if it was a baby bottle that he was filling with the most precious liquid ever made. In a way it was. It was so precious to humans and so precious to them too. A source of life.

Taemin looked at her sideways and Hyejin quickly focused on pouring the weird magical ointment over Jinki's wounds. Even though she was sure it hurt every time she touched him he didn't move, completely unconscious. His wounds looked awful, it made her want to cry.

“Don't worry about the blood.” Taemin said making her tear her eyes away from Jinki “I meant this blood. I didn't kill anyone. My parents buy blood from the hospital in the name of the clan and in exchange, they donate to them. It was Jinki’s idea.” Taemin filled the bottle and then tied the bag and placed it over the bed as if it was nothing.

“Oh.” She watched him lean over Jinki moving the tip of the bottle against his nose. “He is one of the good ones.” She mumbled remembering what he told her on the night he revealed himself to her.

Taemin blinked his eyes and smiled weakly. It was the first time she saw him smile and he was actually cute. She could see a little of Jinki on him. “Yeah, he is. He is the best.” Taemin raised his head with his arm “Come on hyung. Time to eat....”

Taemin moved the bottle around his nose again and then Jinki parted his lips slightly, his eyelids moving.

“It's working!”

Taemin carefully leaned the bottle against Jinki’s lips and slowly Jinki started to swallow it.

“I gave him my blood.” Hyejin said making Taemin move his eyes to her. She showed him her wrists. “ He cured it. He didn't let me feed him.”

Taemin frowned “Of course. He loves you!” Hyejin blushed. Even that man she never saw knew about his feelings. “He probably got even more tired since he had to cure you.”

“At least I tried.” She complained tired of how Taemin was treating her. She was doing her best, not her fault that she knew nothing about who they are. “If he told me sooner who he was this wouldn't have happened.”

Taemin sighed watching Jinki drink. “He was only trying to show you who he was. He is always so scared that people won't love him.”

“Why?” She asked helping Taemin by grabbing the blood bag and giving it to him so he could refill the bottle.

“You really don't know anything!” Hyejin bit her lower lip so she wouldn't answer back to Taemin. Why was he being so mean to her? “You saw Jinki turn into a tiger right? Didn't you notice anything different about it?”

She blinked her eyes trying to find something in her memories of that terrible moment. Onew was a normal tiger to her so she had no idea what he was talking about. “What is wrong with him? Well besides being a person that can turn into an animal...”

Taemin started feeding Jinki again, cleaning with the back of his hand a drop of blood that escaped his lips. “Jinki is white.” Since Hyejin still looked clueless he explained “I’m orange. All the clan has orange fur.”

Hyejin covered “Oh then you are half-brothers?!”

“What! NO!” He seemed offended even with that idea “No, he is my parents' kid. He belongs to the clan. Something went wrong.”

“Oh like a mutation or something.”

Taemin sighed exasperated. That's why it’s so hard to explain things to humans. “You can call it like that. No one knows why but his fur is white. He is a white tiger and there isn't a white tiger clan. The tiger clan has orange fur. Through the years of our history, there weren't any white tigers. It's a bad omen.”

“Then is that why he is living as a human?”

“We all have a human life but we do actively help the clan so we can say he did part with the clan mostly because of it.”

“Because he didn't feel like he belonged there.” She looked sadly at him and raised her head to caress his forehead. It was a lot warmer now. Giving him blood was probably working.

Poor Jinki said he was like her and the moon, now she could see why.

“Fresh blood would be better. Yours would be better but...not a good idea.”

She raised her eyes to Taemin. “Why?”

“You either would die or worse he could mark you.”

“Mark me?” She blushed remembering the romantic and yet scary notions of the comics she read with werewolves and vampires. “So what they say in comics about marking you and…” She barely could articulate the words well and Taemin frowned.

“Not exactly what you are thinking. It is a connection for life yes but not necessarily a good one.”

“Oh.” She wanted to ask more but Taemin quickly dismissed it grabbing the bag with blood and pouring more into the bottle.

“This must be enough. Resting will do the rest and for a few days he probably should feed more and not use his powers at all.”

“Blood?” Hyejin asked wondering where she would get blood for Jinki.

“Human food and more gods food. Not necessarily blood.”

Taemin finished feeding Jinki and then got up collecting his things and Hyejin followed after him to the bathroom. He moved as if everything belonged to him, with a confidence Jinki seemed to lack.

"Where do I get God food then?"

"I think you will figure out something." Taemin smiled mischievously and she looked at him confused while he washed his hands "I would bring more blood but I might get in trouble if I do. I brought that bag without the clan's consent." He cleaned his hands in the towel and turned to her "He will eat any fluid your body gives him or emotions...I'm sure you will figure it out."

She felt her cheeks get hot with what he was implying."

"Fluids?"

"Yes, blood - be careful with that though, better not risk it - and..." Taemin cleared his throat ". Once he is strong enough you can have with him again. produces large amounts of energy besides all the body fluids."

"W-what?" She stepped back while he opened his backpack again as if he didn't just told her to have with Jinki to make him stronger. "We didn't do it yet!"

Taemin smirked closing his backpack again and placing it over the toilet seat. "Guess you will have your first time then!"

Hyejin bit her lower lip wondering if he meant her first time together with Jinki or first time at all. Could he possibly know that she was a ? Did Jinki tell him? Wait could he smell it on her?

Absentmindedly she smelled her purple t-shirt.

“What are you going to do?” She asked like a curious kid, trying to change the subject, even though he was clearly her dongsaeng.

“We need to wash his wounds now.”

“But I just placed the ointment you gave me on them!”

“Exactly!” He seemed tired of her “stupid” questions “Do you have a towel I can use?”

“SURE!” She immediately gave him one.

“Bring a bowl with water too. Warm water!”

She did as he said and sat beside him in bed watching Taemin carefully wash Jinki's wounds.

“For now on you can treat his wounds with medicine humans normally use.” He explained to her “All the poison in it is gone.”

“Alright!”

“I would take him with me back home but it's better not to move him.” Taemin glared at her and Hyejin tried to not look intimidated. “So you better take good care of him! Give him the energy he needs! I'll come back once I can and check!!

“Don't worry I will!” She said blushing again remembering what Taemin told her in the bathroom.

Taemin sat against the bed headboard watching her, his arms crossed in front of his chest and Hyejin looked at him wondering what he was doing.

“W-what are you….”

“Clean the rest of his wounds. I'll check if you can do it and stay until morning.”

Hyejin swallowed hard, nervous with Taemin’s stare and started cleaning Jinki's wounds, finishing what Taemin started.

After a while of an uncomfortable silence, she asked him “Can I know more about the clan? Jinki mentioned his family, when that monster, was attacking us. They sounded powerful.”

“My father is the clan's chief.” Hyejin released an interjection of surprise “Since Jinki is the oldest he will be the chief, or should be.”

“He doesn't want to?”

“No. He doesn't agree with most of the things our clan does and he doesn't believe he will be a good leader. Bull! He would be amazing! It's his destiny!”

Hyejin smiled with Taemin’s expression. She could see that he truly admired and loved Jinki. Taemin tore his gaze away from her and looked at his brother clearly embarrassed.

“If he becomes the chief clan what will change in his life?” She was scared to ask it because she had a feeling the answer would only end up hurting her.

Taemin peeked at her from the corner of his eyes but looked away quickly. “He will have to spend more time with the clan, give up on having a normal human life. He will have to marry someone from the clan and start a family too.”

“Oh…” It meant that he would marry someone else. “I won't see him anymore.”

Her chest felt so tight and she didn't know what to say. A part of her believed that he should assume that role since Taemin seemed convinced that it was the best but a bigger part of her wanted to selfishly keep him by her side.

“I-I..." She couldn't say it "...towards him I...like” Hyejin mumbled the words stinging her "Love..." She never once said something like that to anyone besides her father and she was sure she would never be able to tell it to Jinki too scared to spook him away like she did to her father.

“He loves you too.” Taemin said completing the blanks for her “However sometimes love isn't enough. Sometimes to fulfill our destinies we have to leave someone behind.”

Hyejin’s face darkened and she pretended to be focused on cleaning Jinki wound so that Taemin couldn't see her wet eyes.

For Jinki to be part of his clan and fulfill his destiny she needed to stop being a part of his.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Jinki opened his eyes and blinked them a few times. His torso hurt when he breathed but he felt alive, his senses working well which meant that he was fed after he passed out.

“Oh!”

The interjection made him turn his head and his lips automatically moved when he saw Hyejin in front of him, well and wearing her old black sweater with small yellow moons over her jeans ripped on her knees. She quickly kneeled beside the bed and touched his forehead gently.

“Your fever is completely gone.”

“What happened? Did you call Taemin?”

“Yes. He helped me clean your wounds and treat them and then he feed you and he left a few hours ago.”

“I see.”

“We have to treat your wounds again soon.” She said raising the sheet over his chest to peek under. There was a spot of blood on his bandages but not much anymore.

“I do feel better.” Jinki said facing the ceiling. He was a little confused with what happened since he barely had time to think about it.

Hyejin was attacked because of the connection he had with her and by someone he wasn't entirely sure what. It wasn't a normal creature from the wolf clan or at least it didn't seem to.

And there was something else. Jinki his lips remembering the taste. He drank her blood, he bit her arm.

“I understand why you did it now.” Hyejin said making him snap from his introspection. “Why you lied to me.”

He didn't say anything so she moved her hands nervously on her lap. Talking with Taemin made her see things in a different perspective. She knew more about him, where he came from and why he was trying so hard to hide that secret from her.

“You shouldn't have lied to me and I’m still upset but I get it. I also lie sometimes because it’s so much easier than being honest and showing who you truly are or think.” She took a deep breath “Maybe we should move to a place far away where we can be ourselves.” She chuckled “Like the moon!”

He smiled too “You would become a princess. The princess on the moon!”

“I’m not princess material!” She said laughing.

“To me you already are a princess.”

She blushed cutely making him smile and slowly she leaned down over him and Jinki swallowed hard. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his. He didn't even have time to react since she quickly moved away and embarrassed stood up from the bed.

“I'm glad you are better now. I'll get you some water. You are probably thirsty.”

Jinki watched her leave even more confused than before. It wasn't the first time they kissed and it didn't mean anything to her before.

Maybe she was just relieved that he was alive. Yes, it was probably that.

He smiled also relieved that she forgave him. Even if she didn't love him like he thought she did, at least he could be around her for a longer time...or…

His expression darkened when he once again remembered how she was attacked and her scared features that night.

She was a princess, his princess and he did protect her that night, however he was also the one that caused her pain and put her in danger.

Jinki sniffed the air. He could feel Hyejin’s presence inside the house. She seemed relaxed and smelled nice, he could also hear her heartbeat even though it was faint.

Being an Earth God wasn't entirely bad even though he hated it. He could smell or taste what she was feeling. However he couldn't read behind her actions, only guess.

For him she was a princess and for her he was a prince even if he didn't know.

There was no monster in that story.

At least not yet.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Hyejin watched Jinki drink the water that she gave him and then placed the glass on the bedside table before settling beside him.

She pulled the sheets down his body and Jinki widened his eyes probably remembering the way she attacked him the previous night wanting to “give him ” to make him feel better.

“I need to treat your wounds and change the bandages.”

“Oh.” He relaxed looking away trying to give her some privacy since she was very red, her fingers moving carefully on his chest, unwrapping the bandages. He couldn't blame her, she did tell him that she was inexperienced and she had to touch an almost hurt man now.

“Last night…” He said clearing his throat “What you did for me...or tried to...I don't mean the blood. That too but after…”

“I know.” She said weakly carefully moving her hand under him to unwrap the bandage. “I meant what I said I...

However Hyejin never finished since someone knocked at her door insistently.

She looked alarmed and Jinki raised his body with the help of his elbows.

“It’s Minho.”

“Oh!” She was clearly relieved and yet surprised and for a while she wondered how he knew so Jinki was quick to explain.

“I smelled him!”

“Right!” She stood up frowning and Jinki let his head fall back on the pillow, his ears wide open so he could hear Hyejin and Minho at the door.

“I found a way to help…”

“He is awake already.”

“Oh…”

Minho entered the small bedroom followed by Hyejin, his eyes on Jinki.

He had a book in his hand and was looking at Jinki in a funny way, like a lepidopterist looking at a very rare butterfly.

“Hyejin said you helped me. Thank you.”

“Are you really...?” Minho pointed at the book.

Jinki tried to sit up but Hyejin stared at him in such a scary way that he didn't dare to move. “Am I what?”

“An Earth God!”

Hyejin laughed awkwardly, hugging her tummy and using her awful acting skills that would never convince any of the men in the room. They both loved her and knew her too well to know when she was faking something. “Aigo Minho, you believe that?? Next you will say that I am a fairy! ”

“I am!” Jinki admitted making Hyejin glare at him. She was working hard to protect his secret.

Minho beamed at Jinki before sitting by his side in bed. “Your secret is completely safe with me!”

Hyejin blinked her eyes trying to understand what was happening. Minho seemed fascinated with Jinki. She knew he loved history and all kind of folklore things but she had no idea he would react like that after meeting an Earth God. He did react much better than she did.

“So you turn into a tiger?”

“I belong to the tiger clan.” Jinki rubbed the back of his ear that was a little red also overwhelmed with the attention “I can change into a cat also.”

“Oh Onew!” Minho looked from Hyejin to Jinki finding the whole thing amazing. She didn't find it that great at all at the time “Now it makes all sense.”

He clapped happily and Hyejin crossed her arms in front of her chest watching them. It was as if Minho was in love with Jinki, adorably looking at him and making all kind of questions. What did he eat? How did he change? Was it true that they had powers?

“I can get you some coffee, so I won't bother you.” Hyejin offered.

“Sure! Thank you!” Minho answered barely looking at her and Hyejin left the room complaining to herself missing Jinki’s troubled expression.

He only wanted her to change his bandages, be by his side while he rested.

Instead he was being questioned by Minho, apparently his most recent fan and only one.

 

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Taemin didn't like to speak in public and facing the elders of the clan was way worse than any college presentation he had to do.

“Why did you call us?” a bald man asked crossing his arms over his red expensive looking sweater. “What is so urgent that it calls for a meeting of this kind?”

Taemin looked up to his father, standing on the higher chair that only the chief could use. When he was younger he and Jinki always felt like their father was, in fact, two souls in one body only. When he was home he was like your usual father, scolding you when you are noisy, scolding you when you don't do your homework, scolding you when you don't want to eat all the peas at dinner and occasionally giving you a manly pat on your back when you did something that made him proud like your homework, helping an elder or eating all your peas.

Then there was the other version of the father. The stern, powerful and intimidating one that was taking control of his father's body in the last years more and more. Which was one of the main reasons that drove Jinki away.

“I wouldn't call you if the matter wasn't serious.” The chief said, his serious eyes moving around the room. “My youngest is here to tell you what he heard from a witness.”

As a cue, Taemin stood up trying to hide how nervous he felt and faced the room filled with elders trying to speak with a firm voice while all curious eyes were on him.

“Yesterday my brother,“ He peeked at his father to see if it was safe to continue, who nodded at him in reassurance “My brother, Lee Jinki was attacked by a wolf-like creature.”

That was enough to agitate the crowd of elders that started speaking between each other, the noise becoming too much and the chief had to intervene asking everyone to quiet down.

Taemin told them how he was called by Jinki - he omitted Hyejin the best he could though.

“The wolf clan is breaking the peace agreement between gods? They can't!” One of the elders said rubbing his chest as if he was going to have a heart attack soon.

“That's the problem…” Taemin said raising the voice which made everyone quiet down “I don't think he belonged to the wolf clan nor that he was an Earth God.”

“What else could it be?!”

“Nonsense!”

“A real wolf out in the middle of Seoul!”

Everyone laughed at the silliness of that.

“No...It was for sure a magical creature but not one of us. His eyes...even after it was hurt didn't lose color. God energy still floated inside him even deeply wounded!”

Everyone paled and no one dared to say anything knowing the implications of that.

The eldest of the members of the clan - the counselor and shaman of the clan - that didn't say anything the whole time and only sat beside the chief in silence observing and listening, moved his hand on his cane making everyone look at him in expectation. “It’s not from the wolf clan then it's not from Earth. It’s a creature sent from the gods. It's here to do something important!”

“Why attack one of ours? Makes no sense.” one elder said.

“Maybe it wasn't attacking one of ours. Maybe it was attacking someone else or trying to show us something. Warn us about something.”

Taemin moved his hands nervously on his sides and his father’s gaze fell on him.

Earlier that day he told him about what happened but he also omitted Hyejin, however, he couldn't lie now. He had to tell all the truth, it was important for the clan, to know what kind of threat they were facing.

“My brother was protecting a woman.”

“A human female?”

“Did he mark her?”

“Was he feeding?”

“Silence please…” The chief asked and Taemin avoided looking at him since he probably suspected the true reason why Jinki protected a woman.

“My brother is good. He was trying to do the right thing.”

“He needs to come back!” One elder stood up in the middle of the others and Taemin glared at him. He hated him as much as Jinki did and probably everyone. He was known as the Snake for one reason. He belonged to the old kind of Earth Gods that hated humans, the kind Jinki hated above everything else. “This young tiger ever since he was a cub loves humans. Maybe it's his cursed fur that makes him care for them! BLASPHEMY!” The Snake screamed making several elders fire up with him “If he is truly the one that will lead us...the strong seed...” His snake-like eyes fell on the chief and Taemin saw his father swallow, his chest hurting because a strong seed wouldn't have white fur and he would be there and not running away from duty like a coward. “Then he should cut ties with the weaker species and come back to rule us, under our laws! Then maybe the gods wouldn't have to send their hounds to show us that we are straying away from our duty! That we are shaming the blood they gave us.”

The noise in the room became unbearable, many agreeing with the Snake, others trying to defend the humans. The chief was trying to calm them down but in vain.

Taemin watched the scene in front of him with a blank expression, his gaze crossed with the Shaman that was like him only watching and Taemin was sure he was thinking the same that he was. Why would they fear a war with the gods when they already had a war happening between them.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Hyejin placed the tray with spicy fried chicken in front of Jinki knowing that it was his favorite and yet he smelled it and rested against his pillow again.

“Not hungry?” She asked.

Jinki shook his head “I am hungry.”

“Oh.” Taemin told her to give him human’s food when he woke up but apparently Jinki was carving another kind of food and she didn't have any blood to give him. What Taemin said crossed her mind and Hyejin had a hard time facing Jinki. She knew he could smell emotions on her so it made her feel vulnerable. Could he read her mind too?

Hyejin raised her arm and placed it in front of him, the sight of her wrist made his eyes shine as if it was the most delicious thing and yet his expression darkened.

“Take it. Drink a little.”

“No!” He pushed her arm away “I can’t. I shouldn't have done it to you last night!”

“I really don't mind.” She truly didn't which confused her “It hurt yes but then it felt….” She blushed remembering what she felt while he her blood. It was a weird sensation and yet it made all her body tingle in pleasure.

“It made you !”

She covered her cheeks wondering how he knew. Maybe he really could read her in every way.

“That's a side effect.” He said sadly “It's like a poison we inject in our preys when we bit them, to make them more weak, willing to give us their blood and not fight it.” He sighed deeply. “I'm a monster.”

“No.” She caressed his hand over his lap “No even before you did it. I was willing to give it to you. I'm willing! I want to help you!”

“It hurts...it still hurts! I really can’t!” However, his eyes didn't move from her wrist and she knew he was battling his need to feed and slowly losing to it. He was still weak.

“It healed.” She showed her wrist to him “You healed it. You can heal it after too.”

“I would need to drink more blood if I want to have extra energy to do it. I really can't Hyejin. It might make you sick! It can be too much for your body.”

“I'm a strong woman! I'll eat properly after. I'll take care of myself. And it's only now, only until you completely recover!”

“No!” He said stubbornly and she grabbed the tray and placed it over the bedside table not knowing what to do.

“Maybe I can get you raw meat. It’s still “bloody” in a way no?”

Jinki didn't react looking at his lap with sunken shoulders and Hyejin placed her wrist in front of him once again.

“Seeing you sick hurts me more than anything else. It's only now and I'm giving you my consent to do it. Please.”

He looked up at her from under his bangs.

“Please?”

“Yes. I've reached the phase when I just want you to get well and leave this bed. Drink my blood Jinki. I won't die from it. I see this as me giving you a blood transfusion just that. So stop being an idiot and do it!”

He blinked his eyes wondering if that was truly happening? Hyejin was scolding him because he didn't want to her blood? He  heard stories of women and men begging Earth God's to their blood before, too enamored with the feeling it gave them but that was a new one. She wanted to help him, she truly cared for him.

“Jinki?” She moved her wrist against his lips “After you can eat your chicken, you also need human food. Taemin told me! We can eat together.” she pressed her wrist against his lips. “Drink a lot but don't get too excited!” She chuckled and he stared her in love.

She was acting as if that was a natural thing even joking with it and even though it hurt his chest to do something like that - something he never did before to any other human - Jinki let his animal side win, his love from her take the best of him and he grabbed her arm gently pulling her wrist to his lips again.

Hyejin closed her eyes and he hesitated, his lips wrapped around her skin, his tongue tickling her.

“I'm ok. It just hurts when you bit at first and I'm scared to watch that part. I'll be fine! Just do it!”

“I'm sorry.” He said pulling away. “I'll be quick.”

She nodded and soon the excruciating pain of his teeth biting her flesh made her whimper.

Tears escaped her eyes when she opened them and slowly the pain was replaced by a fuzzy tingling feeling as if he was injecting sweetness into her.

He was her blood, his dark eyes changing to a deep blue - a proof that it was working and filling him with energy. Hyejin smiled at him reassuring him that she was alright and he drank more desperately clenching his thirst.

“If you didn't do this I swear I would cut my hand and feed you myself.” She said trying to act brave and Jinki closed his eyes, letting himself go.

It tasted so good. It was way better than chicken or anything he ever ate and he knew why. It was because it was hers, because it came from her. However he needed to stop soon, he had to, or he would drink too much and make her sick.

“It makes me truly feel weird.” She said looking at him with half closed eyes. “It truly feels like a drug, a good one…”

That was the sign that he needed to stop or Hyejin would combust in pleasure. He never bit someone before but he saw others feed from humans previously and what that could do to them. Some would even reach an and he didn't want that to happen to Hyejin. It was unnatural and it would embarrass her. Also, it meant he went too far drinking her blood.

Jinki pulled away grabbing her arm firmly while he kissed her wound with his red lips, staining them with her blood that he liked.

The vision made her whimper and he swallowed hard watching her, around her wound and kissing her skin.

If he kept going he would be able to make her scream of pleasure and yet it was a fake pleasure. The poison he injected into her was like a powerful aphrodisiac but what he was doing to her was wrong.

“I'm finished.” He said kissing her wound again before it and it thoroughly while she watched him trying to pull her arm away biting her lower lip since every time his tongue and lips touched her her body burned in pleasure and pain. “Just a little longer. I'm sorry.”

She tried to stay put while he her and cried and soon he released her arm.

Hyejin raised her wrist to her eyes. The teeth bite was still there but it was only a small mark now.

“It will disappear. I didn't mark you.”

“Mark me?” She remembered how Minho asked Jinki about it before - she didn't hear the answer and Taemin mentioned something about it also.” What is that? Is that like vampires?”

“No...yes.” he rubbed his head, the dark color coming slowly back to his eyes “You can only do it with a ceremony and...it's not important!”

He didn't seem to want to talk about it so Hyejin stood silent watching him instead. He kept his lips and looking at her wrists.

“Do you want more?”

“NO!” He said immediately. “I had enough. I feel better.”

“How is my blood? Does all blood taste the same or do they have differences?”

“They all taste more or less the same but yours...yours tastes really delicious.”

“Ow.” She blushed wondering why that made her feel so happy. Maybe because it made her feel special to him.

And that was what it was.

“It's delicious because you are special to me.” He caressed her wrist tracing the marks of his teeth on her skin. There was still a burning sensation in it “Because I love you.”

“So the way you feel about me affects it?”

“Yes. That’s why we sometimes develop close relationships with humans. The blood tastes better when it's someone that we have feelings for - which rarely happens - or someone that has feelings for us.”

She knew what he meant. His kind would seduce poor humans to make them fall for them so they could feed.

“When the blood is given willingly then it's even better.”

“Like I gave to you.” Like she cared for him. The words were rolling in her lips wanting to come out but she couldn't say them.

“Yes, you gave it to me and I love you so…”

And she loved him. Hyejin looked away embarrassed trying to find the courage to say it out loud.

Jinki pulled her wrist to his lips and she gasped thinking he would feed again but instead he kissed her skin tenderly closing his eyes.

“You are precious to me.” She knew. He almost died because of her, to protect her. “Even if it's delicious I don't want to drink it.”

“You healed it though.” She pointed out.

“Yes but…” He wasn't proud of what he did.

“Should we eat the chicken now?” Hyejin said pulling her arm away from him and grabbing the tray again.

He helped her place it over the bed and Jinki looked at the food trying to find his human appetite back.

“Aren't you going to work today?” Jinki asked.

“No. I took the day off. Minho said he would tell everyone I was sick. He will help me out. Don't worry.”

Minho would help her out. Of course. Minho was a nice man, a nice human. He loved her and cared for her and was even helping her take care of a monster. He didn't drink her blood or hurt her. That was only something a monster like Jinki would do.

Jinki pushed the tray away and Hyejin’s grin left her face.

“What's wrong? Still not hungry?”

“Maybe later. I'm tired.”

“Sure. You should sleep more.” She pushed the tray away and moved to help him lay down but Jinki moved away from her hands and did it himself pulling the covers over his head, disappearing completely under like a scared little kid.

“Jinki?”

“He the bed slowly - since he was still hurting - and didn't say anything, his back to her.

Hyejin stood beside her bed wondering what she did wrong. Maybe he was still upset because he drank her blood or maybe mentioning Minho made him remember how she called him a monster before.

“About what I said the other day…” She did apologize before but maybe she needed to say it again.

“I don't want to talk right now. I'm tired.”

That settled things and Hyejin didn't say anything anymore and left the bedroom.

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

After she left the bedroom Hyejin felt dizzy and had to sit on a chair in front of her kitchen table. Of course she didn't tell Jinki and of course, she ate half the chicken she bought for him. She could buy him more later. He was right. Feeding him her blood wasn't a good option. It was twice now and if they kept going like that she would truly get sick. She had to find another way.

Taemin's words popped up around her but she shook her head immediately remembering the bold way she touched Jinki that night. She was so desperate.

Hyejin sighed and grabbed her phone.

It was rare for her to call her mother now and after the birthday fiasco Hyejin was too busy with Jinki to even try doing it.

However the recent happenings and her new dreams forced her to do it. Hyejin needed answers about her past. She didn't tell Jinki yet about it and the fact that the creature that attacked her was the same as the one from her dream. He was sleeping, still weak so she was going to use that moment to call her mother.

The phone rang for a while and a part of Hyejin wished that she didn't answer but her mom did and seemed surprised that she called. It was as if she didn't want her to call and that hurt Hyejin more than anything.

After few minutes of awkward conversation where they pretended to be interested in what the other person had to say Hyejin made the question.

“Mom, when I was little, did someone get hurt at home?”

“Why are you making questions about your childhood?”

“Why can't I? I barely remember it and there are these weird dreams recently…”

“I don't want to talk about dreams. Those aren't real and what is in the past stays in the past.”

Hyejin couldn't understand her mother’s reluctance when it came to talk about her childhood. Hyejin only had one picture of her father and none of her when she was a baby. It made no sense to her. When she was a teenager she asked once if she was kidnaped as a baby and her mother grounded her for one week.

Of course, she wasn't kidnapped but it was all too suspicious for Hyejin.

“Can you just answer me this. Did anyone get hurt at home when I was around 4 -5 years?”

“Hurt as what? Break an arm? Your father did break one arm in a driving accident when you were around 8…”

“No mom. I mean hurt with blood….like…” Hyejin bit her lower lip remembering the pool of blood at her feet “At our old house.”

There was silence on the other side.

“Old house…”

“Yes, the one we lived before we moved to the new one. The one with the big balcony. I dreamed about it and a big pool of blood...” She remembered briefly watching the stars with her mother on that balcony. The touch of her fingers on her skin, the smell of her hair. After they moved her mother was never the same again. Even her shampoo changed, everything. Now that Hyejin realized even the affection she felt for her changed. Maybe something did happen in the old house, something that made her mother love her less and made her father leave after a few years.

“Nothing happened at the old house simply because there isn't any old house. We’ve lived in this house forever. Your dream, whatever it was is not real.”

It could be true. She was after all a kid at the time, maybe she made up all those memories, all those weird dreams. Maybe there was a secret meaning behind them. She really needed to buy a book about dreams.

“I'm sorry mom. I know it sounds like I'm crazy. But they do feel so real.”

“You always had those weird dreams. When you were a child we took you to a shrink because of them. It's just your imagination, just that. Nothing happened in your childhood. You had a normal life.”

Her life was far from being normal recently. Hyejin said goodbye to her mother and turned off the call.

“You remember more of your dream…” Jinki showed up at the door of her bedroom, leaning against the wall, his face pale, his pants - the ones Minho led to him falling on his hips - blood staining his bandages.

“Jinki no! Go back to bed you are making your wounds bleed again.”

“I heard the phone call...You said something about blood and a house. You remembered more.”

“Aish it's only a stupid dream!” she stood up and tried to push him back to the bedroom.

“Dreams mean something most of the times. Tell me!”

“I will tell you later! Go sleep now!”

Hyejin placed her hands on his shoulders trying to push him back, however all color left Jinki's lips and his eyes rolled becoming white before he fell unconscious against her.

Hyejin tried to hold him the best she could and pulled his heavy body to the bed where she managed to lay him down again.

She covered him with the bed sheet and caressed his forehead panting from the effort it took her to take him back to bed.

The fool got worse again. Taemin would kill her.

Jinki probably needed to eat more due to his lack of energy. Hyejin stared at the scar on her wrist.

He shouldn't drink her blood again, at least not for a while so she had to go for plan B.

Call Taemin and beg him to steal more blood.

A memory of Taemin smiling mischievously in the bathroom came to her.

Or there was always plan C…

 

15ry69e.jpg

 

Jinki woke up only to find Hyejin’s face hovering above him. He blinked his eyes and moved the sheets down over his chest since he was sweating. His fever was back for sure.

Hyejin knew it too since she was watching him with a worried expression.

“You need more blood. I'm calling your brother.”

“No.” Jinki grabbed her arm before she stood from the bed “He might get in trouble. Don't call him.”

“He did call asking for you.”

“And?”

“I told him the truth, that you seemed better and was resting. But you aren't better at all now!”

“I will be. I just need time.”

Hyejin frowned not believing his words at all. “Very well then let's go back to plan B!” She showed him her wrist and Jinki pushed her arm away.

“NO!” He looked away “I’m not drinking your blood anymore. You felt sick in the kitchen before!”

She tried to deny it but he didn't let her speak "Don't even try! You can't lie to me and I felt it."

“Really? Then what is left? My tears? That is also a human fluid, right? Shall I cry for you to drink them?” Jinki stared at her in disbelief.

“Are you mocking me?”

“No!” She moved on the bed frustrated. “I will truly cry if you don't get better and I'm getting tired of you being stubborn and not accepting my help!”

He didn't say anything so Hyejin leaned over his lap making him widen his eyes when her face was inches from his.

“Plan C then!”

She kissed him before he could complain and even though he tried to push her softly away from him she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him intensely. Jinki’s fingers on her shoulders started to relax and she knew she was winning that war. Slowly he moved his hands to her back caressing her over her thin purple t-shirt.

Hyejin’s lips moved down his neck and he closed his eyes laying back on the bed with her on top of him.

“I'm not having with you to feed.” He mumbled weakly and she hummed agreeing with him but still kissing him down his chest.

“Hyejin please...I can't control myself well in this state.”

He whimpered when she moved her palm over his and she raised her head to look at his face. “Really? You might lose control?”

He realized his mistake then but before he could do anything Hyejin restarted kissing his chest moving her fingers carefully over his skin that wasn't hurt, lying by his side so that she wouldn't hurt him.

“Hyejin really...stop…”

“You really want me to stop?” she asked innocently not knowing exactly the effect her words were having on him or the way she was admiring his chest and caressing it.

She was fascinated. Hyejin did touch him under his shirt before when they made out and she did touch him when she was cleaning his wounds but that was different.

“I'm not sure what I should do.” She said after a while looking at him a little lost “I mean, I know how this works but I don't want to hurt you and…”

Jinki shut his eyes trying to ignore her words, his heart was beating as much as hers, her sweet scent was making him aroused beyond words.

“Hyejin leave the room.” he begged, “I will lose control, please.”

“You don't want me to.” She wrapped an arm around him and rubbed her head against his chest hugging him “You love me.”

He did, more than anything and that's why he didn't want to do that to her.

“You are a . I'm not going to do this!”

“W-what if I want you to?” She mumbled against his skin, inhaling his scent. “What if I want you to be my first?”

“Ah !” She moved startled with his outburst and whimpered when he pushed her down on the bed beside him and pulled her face by her chin to face him. Jinki kissed her leaving her breathless, his body leaning over hers, making her sunk in the mattress with him all around her.

She closed her eyes trying to kiss him back the best she could but the passion was so overwhelming. She now could understand what she was feeling, that passing energy she was giving him with a kiss, with the emotions she was having. She smiled against his lips and he pulled away, his now blue pearlescent eyes intensely on her.

He watched her for a while without a word and Hyejin realized she wasn't scared of those eyes anymore. She knew it wasn't the same ones from her stupid dreams.

She caressed his cheek and Jinki leaned against her touch his lips moving but no words coming out from it. She wondered what he was feeling or thinking. Did he feel the same she did? How wonderful it would be to taste his emotions too.

He kissed her again and Hyejin caressed the back of his neck and hair letting him steal her breath away since she knew that she was breathing life into him that way.

She moaned when he d her s over her t-shirt and then moved it under the fabric, caressing her . It was a good idea not to wear a bra.

Jinki groaned moving his hips against hers and Hyejin widened her eyes with the passion. He wasn't kidding when he said he would lose control. He was rubbing his lower body on hers now.

Once again Jinki pulled her by her chin to kiss him and he d her while his lips moved insensately against hers. It wasn't gentle at all, it was wild and his caresses on her hurt sometimes. He probably felt her discomfort because he pulled away from her abused lips and then kissed her neck biting her softly making Hyejin cry, this time of pleasure.

His teeth moved over her skin and then he the place he bit her and stood there, his breath against her neck making her shiver.

He was breathing her scent, trying to calm down. Jinki was going to hurt her, too eager to feed, if he didn't recover his senses.

Hyejin moved her fingers in his hair and then kissed his cheek, her eyes locked on his that watched her with a wild expression.

“I trust you, I'm not afraid of you.”

He blinked his eyes before closing them and then buried his nose in her neck smelling her.

Hyejin was going to speak again when he moved his nose down her body over her clothes. She watched him anxiously wondering what he was doing. Jinki didn't stop his inspection of her body, like a wild animal, smelling his prey. No, like a male smelling a female. He knelt over her, his nose between her legs, over her skirt, and Hyejin covered her face embarrassed, keeping her legs closed tightly. She knew what he was smelling, it was so embarrassing and yet she knew that that was what he needed.

Taemin did mention body fluids that came from . Hyejin couldn't even think about it without combusting.

He caressed her bare thigh hesitantly before he moved his hand under the skirt. Hyejin held her breath watching him, his hot fingers making her shiver in pleasure.

“I need you…” His needy husky voice clutched at her heart. “I need you Hyejin. I need you so badly.”

“T-then you can have me.” She felt her face burn and that wasn't the only part of her body that was on fire.

Jinki yanked her skirt up and Hyejin covered her eyes embarrassed since he was looking at her .

He smelled her again, she could feel his hot breath in her inner thighs and then he spread her legs firmly making her uncover her eyes. His gaze was on hers when he started caressing her over her and Hyejin hiccupped embarrassingly biting her hand trying to control her feelings.

It was pointless. She couldn't hide it from him, he was tasting all she was feeling, that desire and pleasure, he could taste it all. Jinki moved his fingers between her legs over her where the fabric was humid in a steady rhythm, knowing exactly what he was doing. Hyejin moved her feet on the mattress every time his fingers moved closer to her oris. That wasn't new to her. She didn't lie when she said she made out a lot with her boyfriend from college, sometimes he would touch her like that and yet there was something different that day. The difference was the person touching her and Hyejin melted in love when Jinki leaned over her kissing her lips in a possessively way.

She was his and she didn't want to fight, she was surrendering herself to him willingly.

His lips brushed against hers before he her lower lip and Hyejin had to make an effort to remember how to breathe again. As if rubbing his fingers over her weren't too much already he slipped his fingers under it, caressing her sensitive skin making her bit her lower lip that he previously.

Jinki rubbed his nose against hers before kneeling over her again and then his fingers moved over her hips to the side of her and he pulled them down her legs.

Hyejin raised her head to watch him do it and she pressed her legs together while he untangled the from her ankles.

He looked at the piece of fabric - it was simple black cotton - and she shivered when she saw him smell it.

Carefully as if it was a precious thing or a bomb ready to explode Jinki placed her beside her legs on the bed and then grabbed her by her ankles and spread her legs again, showing her to him again.

He moved his hands over her legs and under her knees making her ticklish. Hyejin giggles died on her lips when he fiercely pulled her body over the bed closer to his.

She swallowed hard, his serious aroused expression making her nervous.

“Jinki?”

It was going to happen, she was going to have her first time, however, he was still wearing his pants and she barely touched him.

“Wait I should...” She tried to stand up but he pulled her by her knees again possessively making her lay down again.

“Stay…” He ordered and Hyejin frowned.

“Ya, you don't get to order me around when…I…” She couldn't even find the right words or think, not when he was looking at her in such a predatory way. “It's my first time. I didn't even get to touch you properly or kiss you enough or…”

He placed his hands on each side of her body and leaned forward kissing her, this time a little more gentle and she relaxed against him. He took that chance to caress her again, exploring her with his fingers, moving them around her and then up to her oris that he pressed making her moan against his lips.

“I'm not going to penetrate you.”

She gasped at the way he boldly mentioned that before she wondered what it meant. Why did he get her then?

“I'm eating you…sorry…”

“W-what?”

Her confusion dissipated as soon as he knelt between her legs, his face disappearing, his tongue her.

“Oh God!” Hyejin tried to close her legs but he grabbed her ankles firmly keeping her in place while he moved his tongue insistently against her oris.

He was right, he was devouring her and she never felt anything like that. It wasn't like the fingers of her ex-boyfriend, or her own feelings when she ed or even his. It was extremely arousing and she had no idea what to do to survive the pleasure. At first she moved her hands on the sheets pulling at them and then moved them to cover her embarrassed face and then to pull at his hair.

She hiccuped again in pleasure raising her feet on the bed which made the pleasure intensify because she was pushing her lower body against his lips. Jinki kissed her intimately like no one ever did and when she started moving her hips and body, louder cries leaving her lips, barely able to control herself he pulled away kissing her inner thigh instead.

Hyejin panted opening her wet eyes and dared to peek at him. His blue intense eyes made her melt in love and desire again.

“I get it...s-se... doesn't mean...it can be…” She couldn't even say it. Why was she the one so exhausted when he was the one who was working the most? Working on her.

“Oh God…” She moved the back of her hand on her sweaty forehead and then whimpered when he touched her again moving his finger between her lower lips.

“Jinki please…”

She gasped when she saw him pull his finger to his mouth.

“You taste so good.” He mumbled with a husky voice closing his eyes. As soon as he finished speaking he got back to “work” and once again Hyejin found herself between heaven and hell. She grasped the sheets beside her body since this time he was being even more aggressive, where his finger was before and around her . He was feeding now and she was too embarrassed to think about what was happening.

She cried moving her hips up and he stopped pulling away so that he could watch her reach her . She was lovely, with closed eyes, lips parted, chest moving fast, body sweating, her heart beating crazily, pink cheeks, toes curling and a delicious arousing scent.

She was so beautiful that he almost give in to his body that was eager to find release too.

It was her first ever with a man and it was way better than any she ever had by ing.

Jinki her again cleaning her up and claiming the fruit of his hard work, claiming the much needed human fluids that he needed to recover. She cried slightly still in blissful pleasure trying to hide her grin and then he pulled away, once he was completely satisfied cutting all contact with her, even his hands released her ankles.

Hyejin closed her legs still embarrassed even after what happened and slowly sat up feeling extremely tired and yet satisfied.

“This was great.” She said flustered. “I've never felt something like this.”

He didn't say anything. His eyes were back to its original color and he was looking at her in a weird way, his eyes moving from her red abused lips from his kisses, to the mark of his bite on her neck, to her t-shirt and down to her body and tousled skirt.

“I something wrong?” She asked starting to feel too self conscious. Her eyes fell on his pants and she swallowed hard. His was very noticeable under it.

“Maybe we should…”

“No!” he said firmly staring at the sheets of the bed wrapped around her ankles.

“Is your fever gone?” Hyejin placed her hand on his forehead “Oh it is! It worked!”

He frowned pulling her hand away.

“It’s ok.” She reassured him once again “I wanted it.”

“It's not ok!” He insisted pain filling his eyes “I was , I…”

He stood up stumbling a little and then grabbed the sweater Taemin brought for him pulling it down his chest which made him cringe in pain.

“What are you doing?” Hyejin asked pulling her skirt down to cover herself. “You are still hurt!”

“I'm leaving!” He said grabbing his backpack “I can't be near you. Next time will be worse, next time I will finish it-”

“You mean having actual...s...pene...tra...ting me?" She asked pulling the sheet under her embarrassed "I don't mind!”

“Aish!”

She kneeled over the bed and grabbed his arm “Don't be like this. Please, you are still hurt.”

“I almost you!”

She released him in shock “How can you call it a when I was willing to be with you. I liked it.” She blushed deeply “I really liked it.”

“You are only doing this to help me, cos you pity me. I’ll be alright I’ll call Taemin and stay at my old place.”

“No. I'm not doing this because I pity you! I’m doing this…” Because I love you, those were the words she should have said.

“I shouldn't be your first one Hyejin. It should be...it should be Minho!”

“You don't get to decide!” She said upset searching for her in the middle of the sheets so that she could get dressed. “I'm the one deciding and…”

Once she found her Jinki had left already. Hyejin stumbled to her feet pulling her over her legs and stepped outside barefooted but he was nowhere in sight anymore.

She stood at the door, her body still in a limbo, weakened and satisfied with the he gave her. She blushed remembering it again, what he did to her, how he made her feel and how it made him feel. She cured him with and she had to do nothing, just offer herself to him.

Sadly he didn't claim all of her.

She never wanted someone as much as she wanted him and she knew how that was called and what she had to say to him to make him realize that drinking her blood or having with her as long as it was for his good didn't hurt her in any way.

She didn't pity him, not at all. Yes, she felt sorry for him when Taemin told her about Jinki and his life. They spent a whole night watching him, taking care of him and Taemin told her stories of Jinki.

Admiration came, beating any possibility for pity and with it, she fell once again. It happened a second time.

She knew how to call it.

It was the same thing she had in common with Taemin.

They didn't like each other but one thing connected them - Jinki and the way both loved him deeply.

If only she was able to say those words, throw away her fears of pushing him away from her.

“Jinki I---” She closed the door of her apartment and rested her head against the door the words coming out so low that only his felines ears would ear. “I love you.”

Sadly he was too far away to hear it.

 

 

14t81v9.jpg

Hi, not sure what to say...I feel a bit down today.

Anyway, iness started.

I hope it doesn't have many mistakes. I tried hard and pretty much failed but...ah forget it.

Thanks for reading the story if you are still there. <3