The first time we met

Daejae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae POV

fluff

The first time we met I thought you were just some jock from a school at the other end of Seoul, newly transferred and oh so confident in whatever you did, it threw me off.

You in your jersey, those shorts which displayed your thick thighs, showing off how each of your defined muscles worked when you were on the field.

You with that cocky grin on your thick lips, I wanted to slap myself for thinking that I would love to kiss those behind the curtains of the theater stage right before I had to play my part.

Yongguk hated you, because you always took away the ball from him, always were faster than him, and scored better than him. Yongguk hated you because the girls from our school liked you more than they liked him once our schools would meet to watch another match.

Junhong thought you were cool, with that haughty attitude you always carried with you and you with your brand new sneakers, designer brands hanging over your shoulders, and a single piece of jewelry adorning your slim, long finger.

The first time we met, your eyes met mine and I saw the way your lips parted slightly in interest, I saw the way your eyes lingered on my body and I saw the way your heart skipped multiple beats in your chest.

The second time we met, you were sitting in the seventh row of pushed-together chairs when I was on stage, and I mean, you just sat in that chair, not doing anything. It made me so nervous I nearly went crazy.

The third time we met, there were about three inches of snow on the ground and it looked pretty as hell and I didn't want to come off as childish but everyone else was enjoying themselves anyway so I and this friend of mine decided to drive down to Yeomgok-Dong and have a hamburger and maybe see a lousy movie.

The fourth time we met, you were with some gorgeous blonde, your arm sloppily around her waist, like as if you didn't even know people were staring at you.

Junhong then said something, that threw me off as much as meeting you for the first time threw me off. "Why don't you go on over there and give him a big kiss, if you know him." Sometimes I wondered how dumb Junhong could be because I couldn't do that, it just wasn't appropriate to barge in on someone having a date with their potential future wife for all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter