Casual Mondays

Daejae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

fluff? ??

There were so many things Youngjae disliked about Jung Daehyun.

He talks back to teachers.

He's always late to class.

He never has a single pen with him.

He annoys Youngjae at all times.

He throws paper at Youngjae.

He almost assassinated Youngjae with a staple gun.

The list could go on, but Youngjae is not going to dwell on the details now. The reason Youngjae notices all these things about Jung Daehyun is because he sits right behind Youngjae.

Senior year was supposed to be fun, Youngjae remembered how excited he was for the year to start and he usually isn't one to get excited about school but first days are special.

It was stupid looking back at it now, none of his close friends had been assigned to the same class but Youngjae didn't mind too much, it somewhat even forced him to make new friends.

So when a smooth voice from behind him seemed to call out for him, Youngjae eagerly turned around with his sweetest smile, ready to show his best self only to be greeted with a ridiculously bored-looking guy, eyes set on a seemingly unimportant piece of paper, slowly glancing up.

"Could you hand me a pen?"

Youngjae only looked at the boy in perplexion, frowned for a second before grabbing a pen and giving it to the boy whose name he didn't even get because back then Daehyun wasn't wearing their school uniform's blazer, as he should have been.

Youngjae couldn't focus on that for too long when Daehyun's hand suddenly engulfed his and their eyes met once again, Youngjae's as big as the eyes of a deer caught in the headlights and Daehyun's bored, but contradictory filled with something Youngjae thought was excitement.

Daehyun's hand slowly slipped away and an arrogant grin appeared on his face. "Thanks," a swift look up and down, "pretty."

Everything after that was probably inevitable.

 

"Youngjae!" Youngjae sighed and stopped in his tracks since he knew that Daehyun was going to catch up either way. Daehyun was on their school's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter