Golden

Daejae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to pretend that nothing has ever happened before today, pretend life starts today.

 

I don't believe in love at first sight, but your figure against the backdrop of the setting sun on line 2 had me breathless. As if there was something more to you than your lingering eyes as you watched the scenery go by.

Sharp features and thick lips, I hate looking at other people on public transport because I know I fall in love too easily.

I thought I could convince myself that I deserve a coming of age story all for myself, but your hand grasping onto the pole, your body slacking against the door of the coach we both ended up getting on, your lips stretched tightly across your face, everything you did made me look at you.

As pleasant as it sounds, finding yourself lost looking at someone is undoubtedly to trap your train of thought for days. As it is when losing yourself, there is something alluring between the masses of people, like images of colored skies during summer evenings in a place you want to stay in. 

The grass is greener, the sky blue and a soft cotton pink strained at the bottom, the air filled with astounding sounds of life, summer birds, and chirping noise pleasant to the ear. 

It's half as bad finding yourself lost. If it is in such wondrous places as Metro line number 2. You got off 1 station before I did. And I couldn't help but keep you in my mind as I walked down the street, too busy to take the bus, to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter