Words don't come easy

Daejae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

angst (: but also kinda soft

Youngjae fidgeted with the blanket that was laying next to him on the bed, looking up after a pregnant pause. "But that's good, right? Busan National University, that's really good."

"It is, I guess," Daehyun said, avoiding Youngjae's eyes as he picked at some pencils that were scattered all over his desk. A few books he hadn't returned to their school's library yet were piled up in a corner of the desk, reminding him of his extensively long all-nighters before their final exams. It felt so surreal that it was over now. All the worrying about grades, studying until 3 am and trying to mask the lack of sleep with large amounts of caffeine.

"It's the best in Busan," Youngjae trailed off, he had had a weird feeling when Daehyun texted him to come over. It was nothing like his usual self, the lack of excitement in his text had worried Youngjae and he hurried to get the next bus to Daehyun's place. "Have you told your parents? They wanted you to go to Busan after all, I bet they'll be happy to hear you got in."

"Yeah," Daehyun shifted on his chair, turning so he could look at Youngjae, "they were really happy. Dad said he was surprised I told them before I told you." A small smile grace Daehyun's features and Youngjae couldn't help but smile back. He got up from Daehyun's bed and went over to his boyfriend, squeezing in between Daehyun and the boy's desk.

"You're amazing, I knew you would get in," Youngjae whispered, leaning down to give Daehyun a peck on his lips.

"Thanks, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter