Chapter 2

Dangerously

TZUYU

"Here's Myoui Mina's schedule be sure to follow her everywhere she go." Arin said as she gave me a small paper, where Myoui Mina's schedule was printed.

"Did you fix the papers already?" Seulgi asked, Arin just nodded her head at Seulgi.

"You'll be disguised as her driver Seulgi, and Tzuyu you were going to be her personal guard." Arin said as she gave us our clothes for disguising.

"Why I am always the one who get the useless position?" Seulgi asked but Arin just shakes her head because of the bear dumbness.

"Being the driver of Myoui Mina is not useless, It will be you who's going to know where she's going." Arin explained.

How Am I going to make her fall inlove if I am just her guard?

"Then show her that you can risk your life for her. Show her that you can protect her." Arin said, Did I say that out loud?

"Let's stop wasting time. Let's go." Arin said as we got out from the house and made our way to the Myoui Company.

As soon as we get there, I wear the equipment that Arin gave us to communicate with her.

It's an earpiece, it can range a thousand miles, and it was obviously made by US Agents and stealed by Arin.

Seulgi duty would be on 3:00 PM because Myoui Mina would be going into Han River to meet up with someone.

And it's only 2:00 PM, Seulgi still need to wait for an hour, since I am the first who's going to meet Myoui Mina in person, I needed to keep myself ready for any circumstances.

When I got in on the building, I quickly took my pace and ride the elevator, I push the button which initiating floor 13.

While riding the elevator, I thought of a question on why would Myoui Mina like a Woman guards instead of Man?

When I was about to think about it further more, The elevator stopped on the 13th floor. I walked towards the hallway as I find the waiting room.

I saw a girl walk towards me, she's not Myoui Mina. She must be her assistant.

"Are you perhaps Ms. Chou?" The girl asked, I nodded my head and smiled.

"Ms. Myoui, would be going out after an hour,Make sure to keep an eye on her. For now just wait for her until she got out, by the way Have you received the equipments? Like guns? Walkie Talkie?" She asked and I just nodded my head again, she looks like in mid-thirties woman, and she's ugly I don't want to waste my time on a girl I Can't play with.

When the girl leave, I quickly turn on the earpiece and talk to Arin.

"So, have you seen her already?" Arin asked.

"Not yet, I am going to wait for an hour. I'm just going to tell updates later." I turned off the earpiece as I scan my phone in my pocket.

I opened it and searched Myoui Mina in the Google.

Myoui Mina

The one and only daughter of Henry Myoui and Amber Myoui, as soon as her parents died they quickly passed  the Myoui company into her hands.

I searched for another question about Myoui Mina, Did Arin think of this before getting me in the situation.

'Myoui Mina's boyfriend' I typed.

But nothing comes out, the luck must be on our side. She doesn't have any boyfriend.

I'll make sure that you're going to fall inlove, with the wrong person. So, you're everything will vanished and turn into a ing air.

But before I'll break you, I'll take your V card first, and after that you can be shameful as me Myoui.

I decided to talk with Arin, since I really can't handle the boredom that I've been going through.

I almost did not notice that an hour had already passed, I readied myself as I fix my clothings while waiting infront on her office door.

As soon as the door open, I saw her come out with a folder of papers in her hands.

Thug. Thug. Thug.

Why the is my heart beating like this?

"Hello Ms. Myoui, I am your newly employed bodyguard. My name is Chou Tzuyu." I said as I reached for the folder of papers in her hands and help her carry it.

I did not expect this beauty, she's insanely beautiful.

"Oh, nice meeting you Tzuyu. Shall we go now? I am in a hurry, so I can't talk to you, but I promise I would lend some of my free time to get to know you." I was stucked, I don't why I can't  talk all of sudden, I was too caught off guard by her beauty.

I continued to follow her as she continue walking the earpiece suddenly beeped, It means Arin wants to get an update.

When I saw Mina was a bit too far, I grab my chance and tell Arin updates.

---

MINA

Uncle is really an idiot, how can he gave all his properties by believing on a ing scam.

"It's ok Uncle, I'll help you to cope up with the properties you've lost." I said, he smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thank you Mina, I was not wrong on taking care of you after my sister died." Uncle said, I gave him a smile as a reply.

"But, Uncle did you remember the faces of the persons who scammed you?" I asked, Uncle shake his head.

"It's no use Mina, even police can't find them because they're always wearing a prosthetics make up to disguise." I shook my head and just patted my Uncle's back.

"So, I heared that you've got yourself a bodyguard?" Uncle asked, I nodded my head and smile at him brightly.

"But why did you chose a woman, instead a man. Man can protect you more." Uncle said but I just bitterly smiled at him.

"Did you not remember Uncle? He assaulted me, that's why I'm always afraid of being around with boys except you of course." I said, uncle holds my hand as I saw the concern in his eyes.

"Don't worry Mina, his dead. No one can hurt you anymore." Uncle said.

There's still something who can hurt me Uncle, it's the memories. The dark past that I once have was still chasing me.

TZUYU

No one can hurt anymore..

"Maybe she has a boyfriend that died from a incident that once assaulted her." Seulgi said as she make some conclusion, I put a equipment on Mina's shirt when I get close to her in the elevator earlier, it allow us to hear they're conversation.

It makes me want to know more about you, Myoui.

I want to know your dark side.

***

 

yeah I know, I'm lame. But still, thanks for reading.

i'll update next week.

bye gays!