Chapter 7

Dangerously

"Who's that?" Mina raised her eyebrows when Tzuyu just barged in into her office as she point the man that just recently leave her office.

"Who? Mr. Park?" Mina asked, Tzuyu as she gaze at Mina like, she has done something that made Tzuyu mad.

"Uh-Huh, why is he holding a bouquet pf flowers and box of chocolate before he came in." Tzuyu said, Mina throws a teasingly smile at Tzuyu while Tzuyu just scrunched her eyebrow waiting for Mina's explanation.

"He's my suitor. Wae?" Mina said, It made Tzuyu embarass from her stupid reaction.

How the hell I did not think of that? Yes, he doesn't have a boyfriend but she'll definitely has a suitor.

"Oh, ok. I just thought that's someone you don't know. Mianhe, Ms. Myoui." Tzuyu quickly took her pace and made her way outside of Mina's office.

Suddenly, Tzuyu's good day turn into bad one. She hope she could just go home and sleep at her wonderful bed to atleast forget for the meantime that embarrasing moment earlier

Tzuyu stand beside of Mina's office door as she lean at the wall thinking of something that could make Mina's heart flutter for her.

Should I confess to her and lied that I like her?

Or should I be more bold and blunt about my actions and words?

What if I--

"Oh! Anneonghaseyo Tzuyu-shi! Are you getting tired of standing just sit in the couch for awhile and then just make sure that you won't get caught by Ms. Myoui." Tzuyu almost jump from shockness, she did not believe how fast Nayeon was infront of her now.

"Oh, Anneonghaseyo Nayeon-shi. Gwenchana, I like standing a lot so don't worry about me." Nayeon just nodded her head and get in into Mina's office.

Since Tzuyu does not have someone to talk she just decided to on her earpiece and talk to Arin.

"Hey, Yewon."

"watdafuk did you just call me?" Tzuyu laughs at her friend words, she know really well that Arin does'nt like her real name at all.

"I am just kidding, why so serious?" Tzuyu heard Arin laughed at the other line as Arin continue on what she's working.

"So why bother to talk to me?" Tzuyu hummed first as she decided to let put what her mind was thinking since she met Mina.

"Earlier, I was jealous about something." Arin hummed at the other making Tzuyu know that Arin was listening.

"i feel scared all of sudden."  Tzuyu confessed.

"Wait? What are you jealous about? Don't tell me it's about Mina. Because that would wreck all of our plan." Arin said at the other line, Tzuyu just let out a fake chuckle. She know it's off her limits when she fall inlove with Mina, so Tzuyu said to herself that she's going to make sure that she will not fall.

"Are you crazy? I am not talking about her. I was talking about a seaman job, I feel scared all of sudden because how can we pull off an act like that?" Tzuyu reasoned.

"Ah.. so you were jealous about seamans. Don't worry in our next job will make sure to fool a captain next and make sure that he will give is his whole ship." Tzuyu just smiled at her friend as if Arin can see her then she turn off her earpiece without saying anything.

I was about to play a music in my earpiece but then someone grab my wrist from beside me, It was Mina.

"Let's go?" Mina said as she gave Tzuyu a smile that makes her heart race like a racing car.

"Where are we going?" Tzuyu asked. Mina put beside Tzuyu's ear as she whispers "Secret. It's a suprise."

Tzuyu just shakes her head from the older girl's dorkiness. And just let Mina grab her until the reach tje parking lot Mina get in into drivwr seat while Tzuyu is on the passenger seat.

Mina started the engine as she was about to start driving when Tzuyu stops her.

"Should I call your driver Seulgi to drive us?" Tzuyu said, Mina shakes her head as she grabbedTzuyu's hand and intertwined with her's.

"I want to be with you...only." Mina said as she started driving without letting go of Tzuyu's hand.

Tzuyu's pov,

I can't seem to focus, when Mina's hand was on mine. She's makimg ny heart beat crazy once again. But, I am a person who is known to be keeping her word once I said it.

I am sorry Mina but I need to do this for Seulgi and Arin. I gently squeeze her hand making her glance at me, O gave her a sweet smile making her smile at me too.

"Mind to tell me where we're going?" I asked as I look outside the window. 

"Uhm, yes I do mind." Mina said, I just hummed at her, while I saw her struggling while driving because her one hand was with mine.

"Let go of my hands." I said, she gave  me a comfused look. She must misunderstood me because of the way I said it.

"Don't get me wrong, I like holding your hands but you're struggling while driving." I told her, Mina let out a giggle as she rubs my hand with her thumb.

"I like holding your hand too, and I am not struggling. So don't complain anymore." Mina said, I let myself escape a smile. How can someone not smile at this girl beside me? How can someone not fall inlove with her?

You really are impossible Chou Tzuyu.

"Mina, why are we at cemetery?" I asked, I know what's the reason but still I asked. I don't want her to get suspicious or something.

She's probably going to visit her Mother.

"I am going to visit both of my parents." I expected her to told that, but both of them? I act like I was suprise and feel sorry for her.

"They're dead? Sorry for your loss Mina." I said as I squeeze her hand gently.

"It's ok Tzuyu ah, past is past. We need to move on and forget things."

_______________________________________
 
TBC.