Chapter 8

Dangerously

MINA

"Is he your father 'Henry Myoui'?" Tzuyu asked while pointing one of her fingers in one of the gravestones infront of us.

"He's not my bioligical father, but he is my stepfather. If you're confused why does my father and him has the same surname, because after my father had died, my mom was forced by my grandfather to marry my father's brother. I don't know what's the reason but it made our lives miserable." I explained to her, as I bent down and light candles for the both of them.

"Mina, did he do something bad at you?" Tzuyu asked, I just smiled at her as I place the flowers that I have brought earlier on my mom and stepfather's gravestone.

"It's nothing. Let's go on the other side of the cemetery, that where my bioligical father had been buried." I hold Tzuyu's hand as I ask her to carry the bouquet of flower for me. She just nodded her head and quietly follows me until we reached my biological father's gravestone. 

I grabbed Tzuyu beside me as I told her to put the bouquet of flowers infront of the gravestone, and she does.

"Hi Dad! This is Tzuyu, my friend." I said, Tzuyu bowed at the gravestone and said "Nice meeting you Mr. Myoui."

"Do you think it's silly that we talk with the gravestone?" I asked, Tzuyu just shakes her head.

"No, I don't think it's silly. It's what people do when they miss the person they have loss. It makes them feel better, am I right?" Tzuyu said, I don't know why is my heart flutters with every word she's saying.

"You're right,  you know you're the first one that have ever met my bioligical father." I said as I tip-toed and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you for always being there for me." I saw a glimpse of Tzuyu's cheeks reddened which makes mine flushed too knowing that her cheeks blushed when I kissed her. 

"It's nothing I'm your friend and bodyguard after all." Tzuyu says, We bid our goodbye unto my father and hold Tzuyu's hand as we head out from the cemetery.

We both ride my car, while Tzuyu insisted that she would be the one to drive back to the company.

"Go to my house not to the company, I've got nothing to do in there." Tzuyu just nodded and changes her route to my house.

It did not took long to finally arrived at my house, of course I asked Tzuyu to stay for awhile and I'll just drive her home later.

"Are you the only one living in this huge house?" I nodded my head as I walk towards the kitchen and get her something to drink.

"Tzuyu do you want orange or pineapple juice?" I asked her, she let out a small smile as she said to me. "Anything is fine."

"Ok, I'll get you the pineapple one." As I finished getting the juice for Tzuyu, I gave it to her.

"Thanks."

"Sometimes Nayeon stays over here for a night when I really can't handle sleeping alone." I said as I sit beside her on the sofa.

"Ah.. really. Did Nayeon and Her girlfriend Momo leaves together?" Tzuyu asked, I nodded my head as I told her.

"Momo is understanding." I was so suppose to ask Tzuyu about something but then I just realized that I never mentioned Nayeon have a girlfriend and Momo was her name.

Again, I shrugged it off. And just decided to ask Tzuyu more about her life.

"Is your name really Tzuyu?" Tzuyu nod at me.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu." She introduced herself, I smiled at her as I continue to ask her more questions.

"So, you're Chinese?" There is something inside me that wants to know her fully.

"Kinda' but Chinese is not the right term. I was born in Taiwan, So I'm Taiwanese." She explained, I just nodded my head and ask her about her birthdate and age.

"I'm 20 years old, and My birthdate is June 14, 1997. Wait! Wait, why are you asking me question huh?" She asked while wriggiling her eyebrows I gently hit her shoulder.

"I'm just curious about you and I just want to know you more." I said, I saw her smile and gave me a hug, I feel my blood goes up to my cheek and feel my heart thumping like drums.  She break our hug and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Go on, I like to hear all of your questions." Tzuyu said, I smile widely and ask her if she has siblings.

"I have none."

"Where did you finish college?" 

"Uhm, National Korea University." 

I deeply exhaled, when I ask her the question I'm really curious about.

"Why did you apply for this job?"

"Because I, I don't know. Maybe it was destined to be."

_

"Nayeon, I like Tzuyu." I blurted out, Nayeon just stand there in awe.

"So, you now gay?" Nayeon asked, I shake my head as I grab Nayeon wrist and make her sit beside me on the sofa.

"I don't know what to do Nayeon, I keep feeling weird things for her." I said as I deeply sigh against my word.

"Well, what is this weird things that you feel whenever she's around?" Nayeon asks.

"I don't know, I guess whenever I saw her I feel my stomach having butterflies. And whenever she does this cutest things for me, she always makes me feel like a princess. I just... I'm just so frustated right now." I said as I grab a fist of my hair and shake my head so, that even for a second Tzuyu would not be running on my mind.

"Ya! Stop that. You're just inlove pabo. Have you never been inlove? Oh right, you never once have a girlfriend or a boyfriend." Nayeon says as she grab my hands away from my hair.

Am I inlove? What am I going to do? I messed up right?

It seems like Nayeon have read my thoughts as she gently patted my back and told me.

"Don't worry on how things will work Mina, just let the things go with their flow. I'm pretty sure Tzuyu have the same feelings for you." I think that's enough reassurance for me to stop overthinking about my feelings about Tzuyu.

"By the way, do the investigators already know the leading suspects that steals my uncle's company money?" I asked, Nayeon sit up straight as she grab her laptop from her napsack. She places the laptop on the top of her legs as she show me an email send by the investigators that I hired for my Uncle's case.

"Not yet, but they send me an email this morning. Mina, Seulgi and Tzuyu's background have been send to me as well." Nayeon said, I nodded my head and quickly read the Email about my uncle's case.

To: Ms. Im
From: Investigator Shin

We found some leading evidence, that the thief is one of the most wanted con-artists in South Korea, Their personal background was not yet knowned because they change their names after and after. Which makes the investigation hard, but the evidence that we've got is they were three, the two of them were the one who's incharge in acting while the other one is a the person who makes fake id, resumes, and also identity, more like incharge of gadgets and fake things that they use. That's all that we've got today ms. But we promise to catch the thiefs as soon as possible.Here is some pictures of the two of them, because the person who incharge of the gadgets rarely come with them as  I told you they're hard to recognize because of their costumes and they changes their hair color, they also make sure to wear cap and masks whenever they're outside.

(A/n: Just Imagine Tzuyu and Seulgi's picture they we're both wearing caps and masks.)

I look closely at the picture in the screen, something is really familiar. I think I've saw the eyes of one of these con-artists, the tall figure is really familiar also.

"I think I saw that eyes somewhere." Nayeon said as she points out the picture with a girl wearing a hoodie.

"Yeah, this is both familiar." I told her, she nodded her head and save both of the image as she 

"I'm pretty sure we saw this eyes and body at the company Mina." She said, that's when a person suddenly came up into my mind, tall & slim figure, the hair length is the same. No, it can't be.

"Nayeon, have you ever told Tzuyu something about your personal life?" I asked, Nayeon shakes her head.

"What's with the sudden question about Tzuyu?" Please, don't let it be her.

"Show me both of personal backgrounds of Tzuyu and Seulgi." My whole nerves were like shaking right now? What if they were the ones?

Please, don't let it be her. It's the first time I feel whole again after my mother had died. Please don't break me once more Tzuyu.

Name: Chou Tzuyu.

"I'm Chou Tzuyu"

Nationality: Korean-American

"I'm Taiwanese."

Age: 21

"I'm 20 years old."

Birthdate: March 20, 1996

"My birthdate is  June 14, 1997"

Siblings: 3

"I have none."

Where did you finish college?
Koryo University

"I finished college in National Korea University."

Why did you apply for this job? Because of financial problems and for my family.

"Because I, I don't know. Maybe it was destined to be."

Liar. Damn Liar.

"Mina?! Why are you crying? Hey." I scooted over Nayeon and hug her, she gave back my hug as she patted my back gently.

"Mina?" 

"Please, just gave me a couple of minutes first Nayeon. Then, we'll find out who's the three con-artists together." I told her, I felt her nodded even If I don't saw it. Atleast Nayeon is still here with me, the only truth in my life. My bestfriend.

Why did she do this?

Does she want the money?

Why can't she work legally?

Does she have to break me like that?

ing Liar. I told you Tzuyu I hate ing liars.

Why is it too soon?

When I regain myself back, I quickly told Nayeon to find a picture of Seulgi, my so called 'driver'.

She found Seulgi's resume with her 2x2 picture on it, I told her to print the pictures in the email from investigator Shin, when she got over my office's printer she quickly printed the pictures and show me the picture  that has the girl with a hoodie.

"She's her apprentice. " I said as I put all of the pictures on the coffee table.

"What? Is Tzuyu and Seulg--" I did not let Nayeon finish her sentence and quickly answered.

"Yes. They are the damn liars." Nayeon gasped, as she patted ny back because I break down in tears again.

"Mina, Are you now deep?" Nayeon asked, If I am not yet deep, I should've just go and let the cops arrest Tzuyu. But no, I can't do that to her, because I'm too deep from falling inlove with her.

"Mina, do you somehow know who's the third one?" Nayeon asked but she get the bottle of water 

in her napsack and let me drink it first.

"I know who she is. I heard Seulgi was talking to someone in the phone in the morning. It's Arin, Tzuyu's cousin. Tzuyu act like she doesn't know Seulgi but in reality they know each other and talk to the third person who keeps them alert with everything." I'm smart Tzuyu, that's one of my traits.  I hope you won't regret doing this to me.

"Wow! you could be a investigator Mina." Nayeon jokes, I glared at her. I don't have time for jokes, I need to ing loose myself.

"I need to go somewhere Nayeon, Please take care of the company." I said, Nayeon just shakes her head and grab my wrist.

"Na-ah, you ain't going anywhere without telling me where you're going." Nayeon said, I gave her a pleading look.

"Just this time Nayeon, Let me go to a bar."

***

Uhm? Please comment down there it's really appreciated. Thank you for reading. Love you a lot.