Chapter 5

Dangerously

TZUYU

"No, you take the bed and I'll take the sofa." It's already 8:00 PM, so I decided that the both of will now be going to sleep. But this penguin wouldn't just listen to me.

"But I'm the guest, I should stay in the living room and sleep in the sofa." She said, I quickly shakes my head and hold her wrist. I take her upstairs and made her sit on the queen size bed.

"You are going to sleep in the bed that's final, it's my house so, I'm the boss." I said, she smiled at me as she pull me beside her.

"Your bed is big, we can just share, stop complaining and let's just sleep together." She said as she lie down on the bed and pulled me beside her again.

When I took a glance of her, I saw her eyes was close already. She fast asleep, I turn my body so I can be able to see her more clearly.

You're making it hard for me, how can I hurt someone like this beautiful? I'm having a trouble finding a reason why I am so damned attracted to you.

But Seulgi and Arin, they're the only family that I have. I can't lose them.
I'm still continuing this mission Ms. Myoui. Sorry, I'm not sorry.

I closed my eyes and felt a breeze run to my skin, I'm going to break you Mina. When I was about to fall asleep I felt a slender arms wraps into my waist, I opened my eyes and saw sleeping Mina snuggling herself to me.

It felt so warm, this is the first time that I've ever felt this of all over the girls I've slept with. She's the only one who's making me feel contented. Instead of taking off her arms of me, I wrapped my arms on her and pulled her closer to my chest.

This will going to be the last.

I promise after this, I'll focus on making you fall inlove and getting informations about you company, so that I can finally be out of your reach.

"I will not fall." I muttered as I fell asleep with Mina arms wrapped in me.

---

When I woke up, I carefully put Mina arms out on my waist. She looks so cute while sleeping.

Maybe a peck on her cheeks wouldn't hurt, I slowly leaned in to her cheeks and gave it a peck. I go downstairs as I saw outside.

"It's still raining, but I'm glad it's not as it's heavy yesterday."

I go to bathroom and wash my face and also brush my teeth, I tied my hair into a bun before going out to the kitchen.

I began preparing breakfast for the both of us. Based on what I saw yesterday she really likes ketchup that's why I decided to cook a fried eggs and sausages.

She also tell me that she likes penguin, that's why I cooked the eggs and shape them into a penguin.

When I finished, I put out breakfast into the dining table as I get my phone in my short's pocket. I took a couple shot of it as I decided to wake her up.

But, she must be tired. I'll just wait for her to wake up, for now let me take pictures of her sleeping.

I run upstairs, as I saw Mina was now hugging a pillow while drooling. I chuckled and take a couple of shots of her.

And then I turn the camera into a selfie cam as I take a picture with her while she's sleeping.

Incredible, she's still beautiful even if she's drooling while sleeping, when I saw her budge, I decided to wake her up to eat breakfast.

"Hey, Mina wake up." I said, as I pat her cheeks multiple times, I saw her blink her eyes as she sat up and stretch her arms, rub her eyes cutely.

When she realized that I am infront of her, she quickly cover mouth and run downstairs.

I think she's worried that I might smell her morning breath, I go downstairs and wait for her in the dining table. She probably wash her face and brush her teeth in the bathroom.

But she doesn't have toothbrush in my penthouse, I walk towards the bathroom as I saw her washing her face.

I walk infront the cabinet and get a new toothbrush for her. She turn around as she saw me behind her.
I gave her the new toothbrush and toothpaste.

"After brushing your teeth, go to the dining table. Let's eat breakfast." I said as I gave her a smile and made my way to the dining table.

My phone suddenly vibrate as I saw Arin Requesting a video call with me.

"What's up?" I said, as I hold my phone infront of my face.

"Just wanting an update? Why not just call me?" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Ok, I want to see her. Let me see her." Arin said, I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Do you like her?" I asked, I don't know why I am clenching my fist right now.

"What the hell Tzuyu? I just want to see if she's with you." Arin said, I don't why I feel so relieved, what the hell is happening to me?

I saw Mina walking towards the dining table and sat beside me.

"Look she's my boss Arin." I put my phone infront of Mina's face as I saw Arin smiled.

"That's my cousin Arin, She really wants to see you, Because she saw you in some magazines before." I said, Mina waved her hands infront of my phone.

"Hello Arin." She said and gave Arin her gummy smile.

I put my phone infront of my face and waved a goodbye for Arin.

"We're going to eat, so just call me later." I ended the video call as I look at Mina beside me. She's looking into food that I made.

"Why? Do you not like it?" I asked , Mina shakes her head.

"It's just too cute for me to eat it." She said, I patted her head and gave her a chuckle.

"But I made it for you to eat it." I said, Mina gave me a smile and started eating.

"Uhm, Can I ask you something?" I asked, Mina nod at me as she continue eating.

My heart beat is beating like a racing car, I don't why I am so nervous about this.

"The cloud seems ok now, and the flood was gone already, Is it ok if I send you to your house later?" I asked, she smiled at me and nodded her head.

It feels so peculiar, for how many girls I've been with. She's the first one who make me feel like this.

***