Ending

Dangerously

Warning: Typographical and Grammar errors. I did not edit this.
***
"She's not answering her phone, Arin." Seulgi was walking back and forth inside of Tzuyu's apartment, she's worried on why Tzuyu has not been leaving any messages nor calls to the both of them.

"Could you please stop panicking, I'm trying to track her phone GPS." Arin shakes her head, and just focused on tracking Tzuyu's mobile phone.

"Tell me Arin, how can I stop panicking if our friend was been gone for 4 days?" Seulgi said as she tries to breath in and breath out.

Still, Arin just shakes her head and continue typing in her laptop's keyboard.

"Arin, Tzuyu is not that kind of person. Who just go and leave without saying anything, I know you know that." Seulgi still keeps on pacing back and forth, which makes Arin more irritated, because right now Arin's heart was been poundimg like crazy also.

"Damn." Arin curses, when she found out that Tzuyu's phone was been turned off for exactly four days.

"What is it? Have you already found her location?" Seulgi immodiately sit beside Arin on the sofa and put her attention at the screen.

"What? Her phone was been turned off for four days? This is bad Arin. I can't keep my ." Seulgi says as she run out into the nearest drawer and get her inhaler.

"You're so dramatic. We will find Tzu. Just trust me." Arin says as she make a list of where Tzuyu could have been right now, but before she could even start doing the list.

Seulgi already hit the jackpot.

"Have you check if she's on her penthouse?"

". That's it!" Arin sprinted over the kitchen counter and get her car keys as she grab Seulgi and they both ride Arin's car.

As soon as Arin parked her car infront of Tzuyu's penthouse building. They both ride the elevator and Immediately ring the doorbell at Tzuyu's penthouse door.

They did ring the doorbell for ten times but still, no one have open the door for them.

"Just ing put the pin, Arin. Tzuyu's not going to open this door for us." Arin nodded her head as she put the pin on the door's pinlock, once they have reached the inside.

They saw how messy things are, with broken plates and vases on the floor, there's soju bottles everywhere. Tzuyu's clothes was scattered. They knew that something bad happened.

"You think she was been robbed and get killed?" Seulgi asks, Arin shakes her head.

"No, Tzuyu's pin lock was just been known by Me and Her. She's the one behind all of this mess, come let's check out upstairs." Arin said as she walk halfway the stairs but then she noticed that Seulgi was not following her.

"I said, let's go check out upstairs Seulgi." Arin saw Seulgi shakes her head.

"No, I don't want to see Tzuyu dead." Arin go towards Seulgi as she grabbed her wrist towards upstairs. They saw a body lying in the bed with blanket all over her.

They can smell the entire room with a soju's scent.

"I'm dead." 

Tzuyu doesn't know how thankful her friends are, when they finally heard Tzuyu's voice. But still there's a hint of confusion of their minds, when Tzuyu have said those two words.

Seulgi walk towards the side of the bed, only to seen Tzuyu's face full of scratch. 

"Oh my gosh, Tzuyu what did you do to your face?" Seulgi tells Arin to go get the first aid inside Tzuyu's drawer which Arin immidiately follows and gave it to Seulgi.

"Go sit upstraight Tzuyu, I need to treat your scratch." Seulgi says, but the lying girl just turn her body infront of the floor-to-ceiling window.

Seulgi and Arin have exchanged looks, as they look at Tzuyu who's tears were falling from her eyes.

"Guys, I'm dead. I can't feel any physical pain anymore." Tzuyu said, which makes the both girls more and more confused.

"Tzuyu, let's talk about this. But first I need you to sit upstraight, so that I could treat all the wounds and scrathes in your face." Seulgi once again have said, but they were no any replies nor any movements from Tzuyu.

That's when Arin decided to speak.

"Tell me Tzuyu, what's the problem?" Arin ask as she try to understand what is Tzuyu's problem in her mind.

"I don't know Rin. I think I'm dead." Tzuyu have said, once again making them more confuse.

"But you're not, now tell me what's the real problem Tzu. You know we can help you." Arin said, while Seulgi just stays there behind Arin watching the both of them talk.

"You can't help me Arin. Because you're alive, and me? I'm dead." 

"That's it, Chou Tzuyu I will get this blanket off you, if you do not get up from this bed." Seulgi have had enough, she really is worried for her friend who's been anwering them nonsense.

"Seulgi, let's just gave her some time." Arin hold Seulgi's arms stopping her from what she was about to do next.

"What? No! Arin can't you see, her blankets have tints of blood. I'm pretty sure she hurts herself again." Seulgi says as she grab Tzuyu's blanket and take it off from the lying girl.

They both saw the girl's body full of bruise and wounds, and it makes them more visible because Tzuyu was just wearing a sports bra and short shorts.

While the both of them we're worrying, Tzuyu was just still lying on the bed but she in verge of tears.

"Look Tzuyu, please sit upstraight on the bed and let me treat your scratches, wounds, and bruise. Just do it for us." Seulgi said with a pleading tone, the lying girl have finally look at the both of them as she sit upstraight on the bed.

Seulgi tells Arin to get a cold pack on Tzuyu's downstairs which Arin have followed and gave it to Seulgi once she was back upstairs.

Seulgi tells Arin to gently put the cold pack over Tzuyu's bruises on her  left leg.

While she do the work on Tzuyu's scratches on her face. The girl did not even flinch from all the treatment that she's getting she's just looking straight into the big window at her side.

"Why are you hurting yourself again Tzu?" Seulgi asks, Tzuyu turn her face to look at Seulgi and gave her a bitter smile.

"I want to feel physical pain, I freaked out when I found that I'm feeling this emotional pain once again." Seulgi did not even notice that there was a a tear escaped from her eyes when she remember how Tzuyu was hurting herself when she feels this emotional pain.

"Wher did you get all of that bruises Tzuyu?" Seulgi asked her.

"From me." Then Tzuyu answered.

"Huh? Do you always hurt yourself unnie."  Then Arin asks.

"No not always. But sometimes when I felt someone I love have left me, or sometimes when I feel this emotional pain." Tzuyu answered.

"You're hurting emotionally then you're still going to hurt yourself physically?" A typical highschool student Seulgi have once asked this question on her friend Chou Tzuyu.

"Because when my parents have left me in the orphanage, I've always felt this emotional pain and because of that when I tried to hurt myself. I think I'm dead, because I can't feel anything. I can't hurt anybody, I can't throw things to let out my feelings. So I've decided just to hurt myself instead, atleast in that way I can let out my feelings."

With that Seulgi and Arin promised to stay with Tzuyu eversince that day.
Even if they don't like this con-artist job, they still put theirselves into it for Tzuyu.

Because they know Tzuyu have this reason, Tzuyu just wants for the three of them have the beautiful life they have ever wanted. Since the three of them grow up together as a orphanage childs.

They have run away from the orphange and decided to scam people for money for them to eat, to live and for the three of them's happiness.

"Tzuyu, please tell me. Who's the one who's making you feel this emotional pain?" Seulgi asked as she wiped her tears with the back of her hand and continues to treat all the scratch from Tzuyu's face.

"I'll go get water Seulgi unnie." She heards Arin says, but she knows the other girl was just going to cry because she remembers all their hardships together.

"Tzuyu, Unnie is asking you." Once Seulgi have let out those words, Tzuyu have break down and hug Seulgi as she cry those tears away.

The both of them started crying without saying a word.

"Unnie, please promise me that you're not going to leave me If I ever told you what my problem is." Tzuyu says while still hugging Seulgi, Seulgi nods as she rubs her palm at Tzuyu's back making the girl knows that she and Arin is never going to leave her.

When the both of them have break their hug, Arin came back with no water in her hands but tears on her eyes. She latched herself towards her both unnies and let herself cry.

"Aw, our baby Yewon is finally opening herself to us." Seulgi teased, earning a chuckle from the Three of them.

"Ok let's stop with the hugging, and ask this what's her problem." Seulgi says making them break their hug.

"What is the problem unnie?" Arin asked, finally the maknae have the guts to talk.

"Actually is not just one problem but two." Tzuyu admitted.

"Ok, the what's the problems then?" Seulgi says, Tzuyu avoid their eyes and answered the question.

"I don't think I can continue on working like this anymore." Tzuyu have said, Arin and Seulgi was speechless as they both look at each other.

"Are you guys mad? If you guys lov--" before Tzuyu could even continue on saying things.

"Finally!" Seulgi and Arin shouted in chorus.

"What finally?" Tzuyu confusely asks.

"We've been waiting for you to say that, buy we're afraid what you will might say about retiring on this job. Because Arin and I have already worked for our original resumes, no lies, no fake, because we want to have a decent job like other people too." Seulgi said, which makes Tzuyu smile.

"Hey, Unnie do you know that I wanted to be a Kpop Idol but then you asked me 'hey you wanna' scam people?' I couldn't say no, that's why I end up being here with the two of you moron." Arin said, all of them laughed while Tzuyu Jokinly says.

"Hey, that hurts my feelings." 

"Ok, stop let's work with work things tommorow and asked this gull about her other problem. So, what is it?" Seulgi asks, Tzuyu rub her nape as she answered the question like rapping.

"IfellinlovewithMyouiMina, butthenIgotscaredbecauseithoughtyouguyswouldleavemeifieverfailthisscammingmissionandbeforeiendthingswithherisaidwordsthatcanpossiblyhurtherfeelings" 

"Say what? I don't ing understand you unnie. Could you speak slower." Arin says.

"You guys are making me embarass."
Tzuyu said.

"Just ing say it slower." Seulgi says as she pats Tzuyu's back making sure that it will be ok.

"I fell inlove with Myoui Mina, but then I got scared because I thought you guys would leave me If I ever fail this scamming mission and before I end things with her I said words that possibly hurt her feelings." Tzuyu explained in much slower.

"You what?" Arin and Seulgi can't believe that this is finally happening to their friend.

"You finally fall inlove with someone, Thank God you're not going to spend the rest of you life with your own." Seulgi says while clapping, Tzuyu just shakes her head.

"But I thought you guys ain't going to leave me?" Tzuyu says, which makes Arin and Seulgi laughed.

"Of course, we're not going to leave you. But we need to part ways once I get married, and Arin too because she will be living in her girlfriend's apartment from now on." Seulgu says, Tzuyu scrunched her eyebrows when she heard the words "married" and "girlfriend"

"Wait wait! What? You two have girlfriend and fiance?" Tzuyu asked, Seulgi and Arin have nod like it was just nothing.

"Why did you not tell me?" 

"You just care about yourself before, and if we probably told you. You might just asked if our girlfriends were pretty and you'll make sure to put them in your ing eted list of womem you have ed." Seulgi says, all of them laughed together. When they realised how badass they were whem they're scamming people.

"Do I know them, I mean have I met them before?" So confused, Tzuyu asked.

Seulgi and Arin have nodded once again.

"Do you remember Bae Joohyun? Our senior before, she's my fiance I just asked her a week ago and she told me, she would get me a job from her company. I gladly took her offer, I am now her personal assitant." Tzuyu just nod and wait for Arin to tell her side but she said, she rather keep it by herself.

So, they did not force Arin to tell the whole story anymore and just asked what's the name of her girlfriend.

"Jiho." Arin shortly replied.

"Is that the girl that we have once met on a bar?" Tzuyu asks Arin, she just nodded her head.

"How about you Tzuyu, based on what you have said earlier. The last time you saw her and talk to her, the both of did not end up in good terms. What did you say to her? Exactly the sentence okay." Seulgi says, which makes Tzuyu gulp the Imaginary lump on .

"I told her, 'That's why you were hurt, Because you chose to fall inlove with me, Mina.'" Tzuyu said, Arin have slapped Tzuyu.

"Ouch! Watdafuc?! Why wuchu du dat?" Tzuyu said while rubbing her palm in her swollen cheeks.

"I'm making sure that you're not dead anymore that you can feel the physical pain already, and also I'm making sure that you'll hear everything that I'll say with you, in your right sanity. Understand?" Arin says making Tzuyu shut and nodded at Arin.

"First of all, you don't treat your woman like that. So you're an . Second of all, you told earlier that she falls inlove with you. So, don't just lay down here and hurt yourself and do something to make her forgive you and lastly ing put effort for her. You understand moron?" She can't believe this, Arin have lectured her.

"Yes, I understand." Tzuyu nodded, she was a bit startled when Seulgi started sniffing her.

"Go take a bath stupid, you smells like . Quick and go to the bathroom, Arin and I will plan something for your princess." With that Tzuyu immidiately gets her towel from the drying rack amd go to the bathroom.

--

"Mina, do you need to shout at Jungyeon like that? She did not meant to left the papers at her house." Nayeon was now following Mina, who's walking hurriedly towards her office.

All of employees eyes were on the both of them, making Nayeon feel more embarass in her entire life.

Luckily, she got in into Mina's office before the girl could even bang it's door on her face.

"Mina, What the heck?" Nayeon look at her bestfriend, who's now scrunching her eyebrows while finding something in her drawer.

" Nayeon, this is my company. And they are my employees, I can shout with whoever I want to." Mina says without even looking at Nayeom, She throw all the papers on her desk and look for the papers thay Jungyeon have forget this morning.

"But Mina, You hurt her feelings. You could've just talk to her in a calm way, like what it should used to be. What's happening to you?" Nayeon said and walk towards Mina as she put the folder on her desk, Nayeon have brought the extra copies.

"I told you, you don't need to shout at her, because I bring extra copies of the papers you assigned her to brought. But still, you keep shouting and saying hurtful words." Mina just shakes her as she grab the folder that Nayeon have given her.

She put it into the paper shredder, now making Nayeon mad.

"Mina, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Mina finally look up and look at Nayeon with eyes piercing glares.

"Nayeon, your job is being my personal assistant. Not doing Jungyeon's job. So, what I need right now is for you to ing shut up and do your ing job. You got that?" Nayeon was been slapped by Mina's words, she did not taught that her bestfriend could talk this way at her.

"I was only trying to help you, I'm sorry Ms. Myoui." Mina saw how tears are forming in Nayeon's eyes making her get back into the reality.

Mina run towards Nayeon and hug her.

"I am sorry Unnie, I'm just so stressed right now. I did not mean to say those words." Mina said, thankfully Nayeon have patted her back as she break their hug.

"I get it Mina. You need time, you can have my time and talk to me about it." Nayeon said, Mina shakes her head when tears began forming in her eyes, once she remebered all of it once again.

"I don't know if I can, I don't know if I can unnie." Mina have breakdown and cry making Nayeon pity her, she wipe Mina's tears by her thumb.

"You can Mina, You just need to keep trying. Do you remember when the both of us have the same crush when we were highschool? It was Momo, we fought when you find out that Momo have started courting me but then you move on. Because you can."  Mina did not stop crying, as she breakdown on the floor and lean on her office table.

"Unnie, It's different. It's just a crush this one is more deep." Nayeon went down on her knees to be able to face Mina.

"I know it's hard but you need to keep trying for you to finally move on from that yoda." 

"Wait, yoda?"

"What? She looks like one." Mina stopped crying and started laughing with her bestfriend's statement.

"Do you know how much I want to laugh, when I saw her penthouse full of yoda's decoration but I can't because she's cute when obsessing at things." Mina have recalled the memory when she and Tzuyu have spend the night together and spend breakfast together, which is the best time of her life.

But then she remebers it was all lies.

"I hate her unnie." 

"I know, she makes you like this right?"

"Yeah."

Nayeon knows what Mina needs right now is a shoulder to lean on, she sit beside Mina and lean on Mina's office table as well.

Minutes of silence have past, no ome wants to break it. Because they both know once they talk again, everything will go back into the reality.

But then, someone have knocked at Mina's office door. They're both startled and stand up as quickly as they could.

"Miss Nayeon, someone is looking for you at the hallway she says her name was Momo." Nayeon take a glance Mina as if asking her if she can go there.

The other girl just nod her head and smile, she's all alone again.

Once Nayeon got out at Mina's  office sha was happily walking towards the hallway when slim arms have wrapped on her neck while the other one was on preventing her from shouting. She then realised that it is not her girlfriend because when she saw the girl's face. It was Seulgi.

Nayeon bite Seulgi's hand as Seulgi shout from pain.

"Why the did you do that? I am not going to the something to you. Me and Arin just need help on something." Nayeon sees Arin walking towards them.

She look like a bunny. So cute. No, Nayeon she's a scammer.

"Stay away from me or I'm gonna shout like a lunatic in here." Nayeon says as she points her finger into the both of them.

"You see Nayeon, I need, We need your help." Arin said, making Nayeon back step once again but this time from cuteness.

Even her voice is so cute. Goddamn gay! Stop it Nayeon.

"Go speak, but don't go closer. I'm gonna hit your just like what I did to Tzuyu." Both of Arin and Seulgi's turned wide as the gsaped from what they just heard.

"You kick our friend's ?!" Seulgi said, well not said because she shouted.

"Yeah, that's what all of you will get for making Mina's life misrable." The both of them just sighed.

"Look, I, Tzuyu and Arin were deeply sorry from what we did. Please just help Tzuyu for us Nayeon, I know you want you friend to be happy aswell. We're just the same." Seulgi have stated making Nayeon look at them like 'you guys serious'

"We're serious about this Nayeon, Our Friend Tzuyu, lik- I mean not like but have love Mina eversince the day she felt her heart beating for someone once again." Arin said, Nayeon just nodded and motion Arin to speak more.

"So we are humbling ourselves, please forgive us because we promised that we're not going back in being a con-artist. Please just gave one more chance to our friend." Nayeon have look at both Seulgi and Arin's pleading eyes.

There was something imside her, that don't want to forgive and gave another chance for those idiots but then she realised that it can make Mina happy.

"Fine, tell me the plan. Because I still need to go to my girlfriend down the hallway." Nayeon said, making the both of the girl smile.

"Thank you Nayeon Unnie, and oh you don't need to go to your girlfriend because she's not here I just introduced myself into one of the employees as Momo. " Arin said, Nayeon just sighed and take the both of them into the nearest cafe.

__

"Hello Nayeon, where are you? I've been calling you like forever, but you're not answering your phone." Mina was calling her bestfriend since 5 minutes after she did not comeback after telling that Momo was in the company's hallway.

"Mina! This is urgent listen to me carefully, Do you understand?" Mina notice how the voice of Nayeon is shaking, so she is sure that this is some serious .

"What? What is it?" Mina immidiately readied herself to hear what this serious is.

"Tzuyu, Tzuyu got in a accident." She don't know what is this feeling, feeling she was about to cry. She's so scared what happpend to Tzuyu.

"W-what? Are you pranking me?" Still Mina doubt what she just says.

"Mina, I know you hate her. So if you don't wan--" Mina immidiately cut what she was about to say.

"I don't have time hating her when she is some serious . Tell my driver to drive where the ing hospital is, I'm on my way now."

"I already told the driver, just go ride your car he'll take you to the hospital." Mina put her phone down, as she sprint down until her reach her car's parking.

"Take me to the hospital now." As soon as she rides her car, her hands were shaking, she can't even make it stop.

She contact Nayeon once again, but the latter did not answer and just message her instead.

From: Nayeon Unnie

Tzuyu got hit by a truck, the doctor told us she fractured her ribs and also got a severe injury in her head. I got the news from a friend, she actually saw how things happened Tzuyu was crossing the road but then got hit by the truck. The driver got away.

Mina can't help not to cry, she cried and cried, while thinking of some scenarios she can come off.

But then she felt the car have stopped at near Han River's park.

"Why are we here? Didn't Nayeon tell you to take me in the hospital?" Mina said, she's getting pissed off becuase she really wants to see Tzuyu now.

"Ms. Nayeon told us to drop you here. Just follow the flower petals track Ms. Myoui." Mina doubt the driver but she does what he says anyway, she got out of her car seeing flower petals track.

What the heck?

Mina follows the flower petals track until she reach a patio full of decorations and foods at the table.

That's when Mina she isn't supposed to be here. She turn back and was about to go back in her car. When someone have called gmher name behind her back.

"Mina, Please stay and hear me out." Mina saw Tzuyu with scrath all over her face, she have one band-aid stick into her wounded eyebrow while holding a bouquet of flowers.

She looks like she's been beat up.

"Where's Nayeon? Is you being on a accident were just all lies? Damn." Mina said as she turn her heels and was about to leave but Tzuyu grab her arm with her free hand while the other one is holding bouquet of flowers.

"Please hear me out first, I did lie about getting on a accident but I did it on purpose." Tzuyu slip her into Mina's as she kiss it multiple times. Mina grab her hands from Tzuyu.

"So, lying to me that you love me. You did that on purpose too?" Mina said as she look at Tzuyu with her prideful eyes.

"Mina, I grew up on a orpahange without a family to guide me. That is  the way I make money, for Seulgi, Arin and me as well." That's when Mina decided to hear out Tzuyu.

"I'll give you on last chance, explain everything to me." Tzuyu nodded as she led Mina to the patio and make her sit infront of each other.

"Start. Don't waste my time." Tzuyu take a deep breath and start explaining everything to Mina.

"I, I'm Chou Tzuyu, I'm from Taiwan, I am 20 years old. I started being a Con- Artist when Seulgi, Arin and I have runaway from the orphanage. I remember I was 16 years old that time. I was so lost, that I found out whenever I feel emtional pain, I keep hurting myself physically because in that way, I can let out my feelings without hurting anybody." Tzuyu explained as she hold Mina's hand across the table but this time Mina just let her hands be hold by her.

"Your scars, scratch and bruise is that from you?" Mina asked, she can't still look at Tzuyu so she just bowed her head down and ask Tzuyu the question.

"Yeah, when we end things we don't end up in good terms. I keep feeling this emotional pain so, for whole four days I did not sleep and just start hurting myself over and over."  Mina started crying as If she was the one who feel all this physical pain.

"I am inlove with you Myoui Mina, and when I said this, I promised you that this accident thing will be the last lie I would ever say to you. Please give me a chance, and be my girlfriend." Mina smiled at her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

---

Tzuyu was cooking their breakfast while wearing just her sports bra and sports shorts. Last night was the best night of her life, let's make it more the best making love with her girlfriend.

She can't seem to wipe away her smile, If she knows she can finally call Myoui Mina officially hers.

She was a bit startled when she felt someone have wrapped arms on her waist.

"Babe, give me a kiss." Tzuyu smile more wider as she felt Mina's chin on her shoulders.

"Wait, I'm almost finish cooking our breakfast." Mina shakes her head cutely on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"But I want it now. Why are being selfish?" Tzuyu just shakes her head from her girlfriend's childishness. She turn off the stove as she turn around and fix her girlfriend's messy hair, she slipped both of her hands into Mina's cheeks.

She put their heads together as she rub her thumbs on Mina's cheeks. She look straight into Mina's eyes like looking into her soul.

"I love you." Tzuyu leaned in to close their gap, as she kiss the life out of Mina. It's amazing on how their lips is so fit together like it was made for each other.

"I love you too Yoda."

Mina came into Tzuyu's life making Tzuyu change the way, how she look at her life.

***
Yeah, I know it's the end. But I promised to continue writing one shot story for MiTzu shippers In MiTzu drabbles.

And I promise that I'm going to post my new story this month. Thank you for reading and staying Tune of mina and Tzuyu life.

I love you guys.