Chapter 3

Dangerously

TZUYU

"It seems like it's going to rain today." Seulgi said while staring at the sky outside the window.

"Arin, if it rains later. Make sure to close all the ways when we go into Mina's house, I've look into her schedule today and she doesn't have anything to do, she's probably going home." I said while drinking a tetra pack of milk.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'll take her into my pent house. So, I can spend time with her." I said, The both of them gave me a glare.

"Don't you dare her or her Chou." Seulgi said, I rolled my eyes at them.

"I'm trying to be romantic here, but you guys are making me show my erted side." I said, they shake their heads as they go to the bedroom upstairs.

"I'll make her fall inlove with me s!" I shouted, as I also go to my bedroom.

"Make sure that she's the only one who's going to fall!" Seulgi shouted back, me? Fall inlove. Come on, only losers fall inlove.

I turn off the lights of my bedroom and turn on the night light, I lie down on my queen size bed while thinking what am  I going to do to make her fall inlove.

I stared at the creamy ceiling with my mind full of thoughts, how can I be so scared right now?

It felt like, I'm going to fall in my own trap.

"That's not going to happened. I don't love." I mutter, stop being scared Chou.

All of them were the same, they'll just leave you, when they get what they wanted you will turn out to be an Idiot asking them to comeback.

That's how everything works in my life, once you take, you take for more. But don't give cause giving would let you fall on their trap.

Just like a Shark followed by a remora fish, that's why they keep following the shark because it always giving them what they need, but once the shark have gone into nothing.

They'll all leave the shark behind.

Same, with humans. They only stick with you because they needed something, after they get what they want, they'll leave.

So, instead of giving I'd rather take it myself.

---

MINA

"Your bodyguard was ing attractive, would you mind if you get her number for me?" My personal assistant asked, I rolled my eyes at her and knock her head.

"Stop being gay here Nayeon." I said, Nayeon put her hands on her chest acting like she's hurt because of my sentence.

"I'm not being gay Mina, she's really attractive." Nayeon, she's my personal assistant but also my Bestfriend.

"Yeah, when I first saw her. I can really say that she's Pretty." I said, While Nayeon look at me while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Do you want to take her in?" Nayeon said as she make her eyebrows into up and down motion.

"Are you crazy? We just met yesterday, and would you stop saying gay things or I would tell you to Momo." I said, Nayeon smirk at me.

"Bringing my girlfriend into a conversation to change the topic, huh?" Nayeon said, I glared at her making her stop making fun of me.

"Stop it, or else I'm going to fire you, and stop bringing an innocent person in our conversation." I said, Nayeon smiled at me and raised her hands to show that she surrender.

"Do you want to know her more? I'm serious Mina. Don't take this question as if I'm teasing." Nayeon asked, I look at her with the hesitation.

"Maybe knowing her more would not hurt."  I said.

"So, are you going to go home after 30 minutes?" Nayeon asked, I nodded my head as I look at the clear glass outside, it's raining heavily.

"But it's raining heavily, stay here until the rain stopped." Nayeon said, I just smiled at my Bestfriend who's really showing concern for me.

"It's ok Nayeon, I have car." I said Nayeon just nodded her head.

"I'll send you your schedule for tommorow, for now just get home safely and rest." I nodded and gave her a peck on her cheeks, Nayeon is like a sister to me.

We've been Bestfriend since I was born, since Nayeon is three years older than me.

She's the one who's been there for me eversince, we grow up together because her mother was my mother Bestfriend, it felt nice that somehow I still have Nayeon unnie and Uncle.

When I got out from my office, I saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch on the waiting room, she must be too bored waiting for me.

Sleeping in work hours is strictly prohibited, but I let this pass. She's too peaceful to wake her up.

I walk infront of her as I took my phone in my pocket, I took a couple of shots of her sleeping.

When her eyes suddenly blinked, I was too shocked that's why I quickly make a distance between me and her.

When she noticed my presence, she stand up properly and fix her suit.

"I am very sorry Ms. Myoui for sleeping while waiting for you." She bowed.

"It's ok, let's go now." I said, She just stared at me and nod.

---

MINA

"Ms. Myoui, all the roads that's heading to your house was been closed, I don't know what's going on, but it would be safer if we would not push through." My driver Seulgi says, I nodded my head and ask her to go back to the company.

I felt Tzuyu murmuring something on the passenger seat beside Seulgi, I look at her but she's not even opening .

I must be thinking too much.

"Ms. Myoui, there was a car accident infront of the company. We would have to wait for a hours before getting there." Seulgi said, what the hell is happening?

"Ms. Myoui, my penthouse is just infront of us, maybe you can stay there for awhile while waiting for the rain to stop." Tzuyu said, while she's not looking at me.

Maybe taking her offer would make me feel comfortable.

"I would gladly take your offer." I said, Seulgi parked the car beside the building as Tzuyu got out in the car with a umbrella.

She walks towards infront of my car's door as she opened it for me.

***

I'll update again next week. Thank you for subscribing