Chapter 4

Dangerously

MINA

"Why do you still work, if you have this luxurious penthouse in Korea?" I asked, she smiled at me as she tell me to sit in the sofa.

"This penthouse was just given by my parents, I'll make something for you in the kitchen. Make yourself comfortable Ms. Myoui." Tzuyu said as she was about to go into her penthouse's kitchen.

"Wait. I don't want someone I see everyday calling me Ms. Myoui. Just call me Mina." I said, she nod at me and gave me a sweet smile.

"I'll make you a coffee, what kind of coffee do you like Mina?" She asked.

"I'm not really into coffee maybe a hot chocolate will do." I said, she nodded her head and gave me the very special smile of hers.

Thug. Thug. Thug.

Why the hell is my heart beating like this? Maybe it was just cold. It's raining outside and yet, Tzuyu did not turn off the aircons on her penthouse.

I'm freezing, Should I ask Tzuyu for some blankets? Maybe later after she finish making our drinks.

It seems that the rain would not stop anytime soon, I wonder how many hours I am going to stay on Tzuyu's penthouse.

I stop my ministrations and stand up from the sofa, I wander around her penthouse and saw a frame of her....

What the hell? All of the frame in her house has a picture of Yoda in it. Maybe she's a star wars fan or maybe just a yoda fan.

"Oh, you saw the picture frames." I turned back and saw Tzuyu holding a two cups of hot chocolate in her hands.

"Ah, yes. Are you a fan of yoda?"  Tzuyu nodded as she walk towards the sofa and sit in it, she place the cups of hot chocolate on the coffee table.

I followed her and sit next to her.

"I'm not really a fan of yoda at first, I didnt even know who's yoda, until one friend tells me that I do look like yoda because I have huge ears. So when I came home, I researched about yoda and watch all of the series of star wars and yoda became my favorite character because he's smart on making decisions." Tzuyu really tells me the whole story about Yoda, It's kinda funny but I think she's serious while telling the story of her yoda obsession, so I rather not make fun of it.

"Tzuyu can you turn off all of the aircons in your penthouse, I'm really afraid that I might freeze here anytime soon. Please lend me a blanket too." I said, Tzuyu then nod her head and Immediately do what I just said, she turn off all of the aircons on her penthouse and came back holding a piece of blanket for me.

"I'm really sorry about that, I didn't even notice that the aircons was still on."

TZUYU

This is embarrassing, how can I forgot to turn off the aircon? Stupid me.

"I'll turn on the TV, so that we can be updated about the weather." I said, Mina nodded at me as she wraps the blanket around me and her.

"You might be freezing too, and the blanket is big, so we share." She said, as I saw her cheeks turn into red. She showed her gummy smile to me and turn away.

What the hell is happening, I can't stop looking at her. She's too beautiful for me to handle.

Focus Tzuyu! Focus!

"Ah, right the TV." I turn the TV and lucky us, it's the weather forecast.

It says that, it's just not a simple rain, but it's a Typhoon. So, Mina will get stuck with me for awhile.

Mina standed and walk towards the big glass window "look Tzuyu it's starting to flood." Mina stated.

"Quick, send me to my house." Mina said as she was about to take her shoes but I hold her arms and stopped her.

"It's too dangerous Mina, just stay at my penthouse for a day don't worry I wouldn't mind." I said, Mina was still hesitating if she's going accept my offer of she'd rather reject it.

"But I did not bring clothes with me." Mina said.

"Don't worry about it, I'll lend you some, and I still have some of my new undergarments that I did not use yet. You can use it." I said, Mina nodded at me as she go back into the sofa.

"Wait for me for a sec, I'll get the clothes so that you can shower and change into more comfortable outfit." I said, I run upstairs and get a shirt and a short shorts for Mina and of course the undergarments, as I also change my outfit into shirt and a short shorts.

I run downstairs and gave Mina the clothes, I told her to shower so, she can rest upstairs. When she took a shower, I cooked a Egg with a bacon and a fried rice. So, When she finished I told her to eat and let her dry her hair before resting upstairs.

"Do you have some ketchup? The Heinz one?" She asked, I looked in my refrigerator and gladly I found one bottle of heinz ketchup.

"Here." I said and lend her the bottle, my Jaw dropped when she almost put the half of the bottle of ketchup on her plate.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you another one when I have time. I really love ketchup so, don't interrupt ok?" She said, she's so cute, is puffed out and there's a little bit of smudges of ketchup on her face.

I reached out for her face and wipe the corner of lips that has the smudge of ketchup.

I look at her and she look at me too, Our gazes meet and suddenly. It felt like the world had stopped.

Focus Tzuyu!

"T-there was a ketchup smudge on the corner of your lips, I decided to wipe it off. I'm sorry if it makes you feel awkward." I said and I turn away from her, she hold me arm and force me to face her.

She put a spoonful of rice into my mouth and pinch my cheeks.

"You're so cute yoda."

My heart rate have suddenly increased.

No ing way.

***

hope it's not lame. Thanks for reading and especially commenting.