Chapter 6

Dangerously

"Where do you wanna go?" I decided to ask Mina out this saturday, rather than lying on my bed all day.

"Anywhere is fine, as long as you're with  me." She said, It gave my heart a tingling feeling, but I just decided to shrugged off and hold her hand. I saw her looking at me with a confuse look, I replied her with a simple smile and started to drag her into my car.

"Is it fine if we would go into park?" I ask as soon as we get in into my car, she cutely nodded her head and wear her seatbelt.

No one decided to talk in our whole ride, coz' both presence is enough to make the both of us feel comfortable.

Maybe it's not a bad idea on making her fall inlove with me, atleast there is someone who I can talk with when I am bored, But this past few days I kept on feeling things.

It's no use if I would denied it, since it pretty obvious. Everytime I would saw her on the company walking towards her office. She's like a runaway model, I can tell that her features and personality is the best out of her.

"So, how are things in your company? You seemed stress lately." I asked while my eyes is still fixated on the road.

"Yeah, the pile of works are no joke. Meeting here, there, everywhere. Conference was made everyday, papers to sign is loaded. I can't just leave them and asked for Nayeon to fix it. I still need to help her even if she's my P.A, she's still my bestfriend." Mina said as I felt her looking at me.

I nodded my head and reached for Mina's hand on her lap, I drive the steering wheel by one hand as the other was holding Mina's.

When we reach the destination, Mina quickly gets out from my car and spread her arms outside like she's going to fly, I standed behind her and copy the scene on titanic where Jack put his arms on Rose's waist.

I felt Mina jolted and pull away, I can clearly see that she's blushing.

"Uhm, I'm hungry let's go buy something to eat." I said, just to escape that awkward moment I held Mina's hand and take her into a fancy restaurant near the park.

When the waiter asked for our order I chose exactly what Mina chosed.
I like to know why she like those things. While waiting for our order we decided to talk about our personal lifes.

"You once told me that Arin is your cousin right?" Mina said, I nodded my head and hide the confusion on my face. Why would she sudden ask question about Arin.

I was about to ask why did she ask me but our order have arrived so I decided that I should just wait for us to finish, and I'll ask her later once we walk around into the park.

When we finished eating, we decided to stroll at the park while eating an Ice Cream. In the middle of pur strolling I took a glance on Mina's face there was a little smudges pf Ice Cream on her side of lips. I can't help not to chuckle.

"Eh? Why are you chuckling?" We stopped infront of a bench that's why I took her wrist and let her sit on the bench while I stand infront of her and bend a little to wipe the side of her lips.

I saw her blushed and looked for a way to escape this awkward situation.

"L-Look! A penguin shaped balloon." I Shake my head and follow her when started to walk towards the vendor who sells balloons.

"Ahjussi, How much is the penguin balloon?" Mina asked cutely, I watched the vendor gave Mina the Penguin balloon as Mina started to search for money in her bag.

She looked baffled for a seconds, and look at me. That's when I realized she told me that she only brings her credit card.

I took a cash on my wallet and paid for her balloon. We continue to stroll at the park while Mina was holding her penguin balloon.

"Why do you like penguins?" I said, Mina look at me for a moment and smiled.

"Because I resemble one." She said, I smiled at her and intertwined my hand into her's.

"W-what are you doing?" Mina said as she tried to remove her hand from my hold.

But I grip tighter.

"Can't I hold your hand?" I asked, she did not reply but she lets me hold her hand for the whole time.

When the both of us decided to go home, I instist to take Mina into her house, but when we arrived  infront of her house, she asked me if I could stay because Nayeon was with her girlfriend and she did not want to bored herself out.

"The interior of your house is really.. elegant." I said as I mesmerized the inside of her house, it's all black and white.

"Do you know why I decided to choose black and white as my house's color?" Mina said, I think for a reason and get one.

"Because you like penguins!" I guessed, but Mina shakes her head and grab me to sit in the couch.

"Because my Father's favorite color is black and Mother's favorite color is white." She said, I smiled at her.

"About that, where's your parent?" Mina look at me, and sadly smiled.

"They're both dead." I hold her hand and apologize for bringing up the conversation.

"It's okay, past is past. You know Tzuyu, I like to tell you what do I hate the most, so that you will have the idea if I ever started to ignore you." I nodded and ask her what is it.

"Liars." I felt my heart dropped for a moment, What if she found out that I'm only lying at her?

***

sorry, if it takes too long.