Chapter 9

Dangerously

TZUYU

I am on my house with Arin and Seulgi, they're currently working on the information I gathered from Myoui company.

"Look at this Tzuyu, there was a illegal shipment happened when The CEO was still Mina's father." Arin said as she look at the paper  scattered on the table.

"It also says here, that Mina was been been by her own biological father." Seulgi says as she look at the old newspaper on her hand, I quickly get the newspaper and read the whole article.

Henry Myoui was accused by his own daughter, he admitted the crime, while her daughter said her father was been assaulting her at the same time.

He admitted both crimes, while his daughter Myoui Mina is now Handling Myoui company.

I grabbed the other old newspaper as I read the article about Mina's father.

After staying in jail for 15 years, Henry Myoui died due to mild .

I throw the newspaper on the table as I massaged my temples.

All this time, I thought Mina was just an innocent girl who never learned something from her life, But why I am now hesitating if I should push through with our plans.

"Let's gather more information first before getting into the conclusion. After that we can finally get what we want. I'll keep Mina distracted while the two of gather more information." I said, the both of them nod.

"By the way, how's the things between you and Mina?" Arin asked, I was suddenly caught up by the question, I mean Mina and I were doing good. We've gotten closer to each other since the last time that she went on my penthouse.

I invited her to go out and see a movie, she gladly say yes. Does that mean, that I'm doing good?

"Maybe we're doing good." I said as I sip on my tetra packed milk.

"Maybe?" Seulgi said as she raised her one eyebrows.

"I don't know, how much I am  progressing right now, But I can say that sooner or later, she'll fall inlove with me." I said, they both gave me a confuse look.

"What?" 

"Make sure that she's just the only one who's going to fall." Arin said, didn't Seulgi said that before? I rolled my eyes at the both of them and snake my phone in my pocket as I felt it vibrated.

From: Nayeon

Could you fetch Mina at the bar near our company, she's drunk, I can't fetch her cause I there so much work here in the company

To: Nayeon

Ok, i'll fetch her.

I slipped my phone on my pants pocket as I changed my T-shirt into a denim polo in my room.

When I was about to get out on my house, Seulgi and Arin stopped me.

"Where are you going?" Arin asked.

"I'll be fetching Mina at the bar, Just eat what you wanna eat on the refrigerator, but don't ing touch my milk." I said as I quickly made my way into my car.

When I finally arrived on the bar, I quickly searched for Mina, I did not even bother the Girls and Guys that's been hitting on me. 

When I saw her at the bar counter drinking wine, there was a guy talking to her but I don't think Mina acknowledge his presence because she continue to drink her wine and did not even bother to look at the boy.

I was suppose to shrugged it off, but then I saw the boy's hand roamed into Mina's leg and was about to kiss her. 

I quickly run into the boy and punched him.

"What the hell is your problem Woman?" I did not bother to face him because I quickly take off my denim polo and cover Mina's legs glad that I'm wearing a T-shirt inside.

I grabbed Mina's wrist, but there was a hand who grabbed me in my arm, the boy punched me, I almost fell down.

"Can't you see we're talking?" The boy said, I chuckled and kick his center.

"This Woman beside me, Is my woman. No one can touch her but me." I grabbed Mina out of that place and get her in in to my car.

I gripped the steering wheel due to the anger that I've been feeling, If I ever met that boy again, I'll ing sue him.

I looked at Mina in the passenger seat looking at me while tears escaping in her eyes.

She looked away and chuckled bitterly.

"Lies." She wiped her tears and was about to get out on my car but I grabbed her wrist to prevent her.

"What are you talking about Mina?" I suddenly feel nervous, My heart is pounding like crazy.

"Ms. Chou, You're a con-artist." She said as she looked at me and slap me. I did not feel anything,  I'm too numb to feel this physical pain.

"You plan on making me fall inlove, so you can get my Company's money. How Ignorant of you Ms. Chou. You don't know that I investigated all of my workers before getting them into my company and thanks to Nayeon for investigating you for me, and oh! she tell me to spank you when you get here but I'm not that kind of person." She said, I was about to say something when tears escape into her eyes again.

"Congratualations you've succeed on making me fall inlove. If you're worrying about me telling to the police that you, Arin, and Seulgi is a scammer. Don't worry I won't tell anyone, Just gave back my uncle's Money." She said as she gave me my denim polo and get out from my car, I quickly followed her and get her in in my car forcely.

I locked my car's door and only I can open it.

"Open the door Ms. Chou." She said, I was about to hold her hand when she shove it.

"Enough, Just get me out of here. I'm not asking as your boss but as your friend." She said, I smiled at her.

"You're not my friend, Mina. We both know that, you're my lover. That's  why I am not going to let go of you, until you get home saf--"

"Enough! I said enough Tzuyu. This is too much. You're hurting me too much. Just let me go home by myself.." So, This is what pain feels like.  Trust me Mina I ing want to kiss those tears away, but I can't lose Seulgi and Arin. I am sorry.

I started to drive and just let Mina cry on the side. I'd rather want to hear you cry than risk your life.

"Tzuyu, I told you. I can handle myself Just let me go down!" Mina started hitting me in my arms, that's why I quickly park the car at the side of the road Mina tries to open her door but it's lock.

"Mina, just let me send you home please. I don't want you to be hurt." I told her, she just laugh it out but those laugh were fake because soon enough they will turn into a tears.

And My is right, because not that long after she let out her laugh. She was now already crying.

"You don't want me to be hurting? Oh come on! Tzuyu I feel like dying, I am not hurting physically but I'm hurting emotionally and that's because of you. So, how dare you tell me that you don't want me to be hurt. You just want Money Tzuyu, and your happiness. Because You, Arin and Seulgi are all Selfish Bastards who don't deserve anything from this world, not even love. So, don't ing tell me that you don't want me to be hurt." I was speechless, for my entire life this is the first time I feel so stupid and ignorant.

But then, I was angry because she chose to put Seulgi and Arin into our conversation. That's when I remember I was just playing with you Myoui Mina.

"That's why you were hurt, Because you chose to fall inlove with me, Mina."

But I'm also dying with pain, because I choose to surrender you over my job and friends.

I feel a slap coming from Mina in my left cheek, it does not even hurt anymore because all of this emotional pain took over my body already after Mina have cried infront of me.

"Let me go out of your damn car. Have some mercy Tzuyu. Just let me get out, because I don't what's more I can do to you."  Hurt me, if that's what you please Mina. Please hurt me, so that I can wake up with this nightmare and wake up as find you in my arms.

I grabbed my phone in my pocket and called Nayeon.

"Fetch Mina. I'll stay with her until you get here. Were on Jimcheon street. " I said as I put down my phone, I look at the crying girl beside me. Looking so lost, I grabbed my denim polo at the back seat once again and put it around her.

"I'll transfer the money at your Uncle's account tommorow. After that, you won't hear from Me, Arin and Seulgi anymore. You don't know how thankful I am that you decided to just keep things after all that we've done to you and with your uncle. Mina, I know how your stepfather abused you when you were a child. I want to hug and be with you forever but I can't. Please take the denim polo with you home, I know we started with lies and . But the answers to your questions was true and Me being with you was the happiest moment of my life was true." 

I did not even notice that my eyes have already cried. I'm so sorry Mina, I reach out and hug her I'm suprised that she did not even hit me or break away from me.

That's when I realised that she was asleep. I leaned over to her face and kiss her lips for the first time, just with this one last kiss, I can tell you that I'm a loser.

Because this one last kiss makes me feel a thousands of emotion, I can't even explain.

That's when I knew, this is the real love. And I am a loser because I love you Mina.

I pulled away to look at her sleeping face, making me want to just be with her forever.

But then my wants are weak than the reality. There was a car who parked infront of mine, as Nayeon came out and go to passenger seat's door. I unlocked the doors as I go beside Nayeon who's trying to find a solution to put Mina in her car.

But before I could do that, she kicked me. She ing kicked me on my ! That ing hurt, oh my gosh. Why does Mina's slap does not even hurt than this one?

"Yah! Why did you do that!? I was just going to help you carry Mina into your car!" I shouted, She glared at me as she slaps my beautiful face.

I can almost feel my jaw dislocating, my god! Why is this woman's hand weighs like a kilo?

"Go carry her , and I swear if you ever show your face to us again. I'll ing break the bones near in you !" She said, I don't know why it makes me gulp. I shrugged off my thoughts and carry Mina unto her car.

As soon as I finished doing that, Nayeon already start driving away from me.

I did not even say my thanks to Nayeon for kicking my and for slapping my beautiful face.

Because what she do. Makes me wakes up into the reality, that Mina would never be with me. Ever again.

I don't know why, but that s hurt. I ride my car as I go to store to buy soju after buying soju I decided to just go into my penthouse and drunk myself out.

***
I did not look through this, so in advance I'm apologizing for my grammatical and Typographic errors

Just wanted you to know next chapter will be the ending.
Comment if you want it tragic or happy ending or soso...

I know it's fast but guys I'm going to start another Mitzu story when this story have finsihed.

I want to say thank you for all my subscribers, and for all the people who comment You're cool bruh, because it makes me feel more motivated when you comment down there so, I guess this is it. Love ya'll.