Chapter 1

Dangerously

"Tzuyu, where are you going?" Tzuyu was busy dressing up herself, when the girl she ed last night woke up.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving." The girl stand up from the bed, not minding that she's . She latched herself into Tzuyu's arms and beg her not to leave.

"Get off me!" Tzuyu pushes the girl in her chest, making the girl fall on the bed.

"But, You told me that you'll love me." The girl said while clutching into the bed's cover, afraid that tears will come out on her eyes, Knowing that Tzuyu would just take more advantage of her weakness.

"I lied, Loving is just for losers. Get lost of your hope."

Tzuyu made her way outside the motel and get into her car, who is she to be guilty?

It happens too often, she can't even count how many girls she hooked up with, seeing them cry every morning when they will saw her leaving. It makes Tzuyu wanna' puke because of their stupidity.

"Their too weak to handle a criminal like me." Tzuyu mumble, she was on her way to her house when someone called her.

Tzuyu is not the type of person who uses phone while driving, that's why she did not dare to answer the call and do not bother if it was important or something.

She cares for herself only, that's why she don't love, she only play around.

When she reached her destination, she remove her seat belt and bring the suit case that's been put on the car seat.

She enter her house as she saw a two scumbags, watching the TV as if it's their own house.

"How the hell did the two of get in here?" Tzuyu walk towards them while the other girl just smiled at her and made her way infront of Tzuyu.

"My house has been found by the police and Arin and I are staying there. We need a place to stay? Can you please pity us Yoda?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes at the girl, she can't say no with her teammates afterall.

"You better be staying here for just a couple of days, Or else I'll kill you Kang Seulgi. Be thankful that I pity Arin." Tzuyu walk towards the living room and sit on the couch with Arin.

"So, you tracked down my house's lock?" Tzuyu asked, but knowing Arin. She's the type of person who's really quiet, So Arin replied Tzuyu with just a nod.

"You know Arin, she's the best when it comes to gadgets!" Seulgi shouted from the kitchen.

"Hey bear, don't you dare drink all the milk in the refrigerator!" Tzuyu shouted back.

"She already did." Arin said while she's still busy doing something on her laptop.

With that Tzuyu's face become red and fear can be seen on her face. Tzuyu run to the kitchen and grab Seulgi's neck.

"Ackkk!"

"Why did you ing drink my babies, they were destined to be drink by me, !" Tzuyu said as she try to grip Seulgi's neck further more but Seulgi find the strength and bite Tzuyu's arm.

"Ouch!"

"Are you trying to kill me Chou? I'll buy milk for you. Geez, you're so obsess with milk." Seulgi said as she munch on her cupcake that's she's been holding since Tzuyu gripped her neck.

"Buy me now Kang! Or else I'm not going to give your part on that suitcase." Tzuyu glared at Seulgi but Seulgi just lend her hand infront of Tzuyu.

"What do you need?" Tzuyu asked while her eyebrows is still scrunched.

"Car keys, I am broke. My car got suspended too." Seulgi said as she finish her cupcake.

"Tsh, don't  ing scratch my car or else you'll end up getting homeless." Tzuyu said as she gave her car keys unto Seulgi, Seulgi made her way out on the house while Tzuyu start massaging her temples for getting really irritated because of dumb bear.

When Tzuyu got back in the living room, she immediately open the suitcase that's full of money.

She look at Arin, who seemed really busy with her laptop.

"What are you doing?" She asked, Arin look at her as she fix her glasses. Arin turn her laptop for Tzuyu to see.

"Myoui Comp. 3rd richest company in the world, but in Korea it ranks 1st. Their sales are no joke too. No wonder why they were the 3rd richest company in the world." Arin said as Tzuyu gave her a smirk.

"How can you know that they're going to get fooled easily? You already said that they're the 3rd richest company in the world our attack would be useless if their defense can overcome us." Tzuyu said making Arin gave back a smirk.

"The CEO is a girl, You can make her fall inlove with you while gathering information about her and of course use it to gave what we want." Arin said Tzuyu patted her head and gave her a meaningful smile.

"You really are smart Arin, I'll transfer the money on your bank account tommorow. See this suitcase It has 600,000 $ on it, each one of us we'll get 200,000 $." Tzuyu said as Arin nodded her head and get back on what's she's doing.

Being a con artist for Tzuyu is everything, she can't let her identity get revealed so they always have to use a prosthetics make up disguised whenever they're doing a scam.

It gaves Tzuyu what she needs, Money, House and of course Happiness.

Let's say that she's not lying, that she's happy being a criminal, having no one to love her, having no parents to guide her.

Because on what it actually looks like, she's just a normal person asking to be loved.

"Here look, She's the CEO of the company, Myoui Mina." Arin said.

Tzuyu look into the laptop as she saw a gorgeous woman with a very elegant aura on her.

"She's beautiful, maybe I can also play with her." Tzuyu said while smirking, Arin knock Tzuyu's head and glare at her.

"Remember, you'll make her fall inlove not ing her." Arin said as Tzuyu earn a glare from her.

Tzuyu heard her house door creaked, as she saw Seulgi struggling to carry the two boxes of tetra pack milk that she brought.

Tzuyu's mood light up as she saw her babies with Seulgi, she quickly get the boxes from Seulgi and put it on her refrigerator.

"Seulgi!" Tzuyu shouted as soon as she saw the milk's brand.

"What?" Seulgi asked, while itching her head.

"It's not the same brand, go back to the store and buy me the same brand."

With that Seulgi prays for her own life.

***
Who's watching LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA?

if you're watching, you might know what exactly Tzuyu's work. She's a con artist just like Lee Min Ho they're scammers.

So, if you still didn't check out legend of the blue sea. Check it out. Or maybe just watch a few cuts from the drama so that you can understand Tzuyu, Seulgi and Arin's work further more.

Yeah that's all.