Chapter 1

Save Me

The room seems even more cold and lonely as Taehyung remembers Kai’s passed out body lying on top of his now aching and bruising one. Eventually Taehyung had fallen asleep with the insane Alpha on top of him, but he doesn’t remember hearing or feeling Kai getting up and leaving.

Taehyung sighs, looking around to see if there’s at least a bathroom attached to the dismally barren room when the door opens and a gruff looking wolf strides in. “Get up.” He says gruffly, his voice like sandpaper on a chalkboard to Taehyung.

“Is there a bathroom I can use?” Taehyung asks quietly, hoping that being a cooperative Omega will soften the other wolf’s demeanor towards him.

The other wolf, who has no scent, doesn’t say a word, grabbing him by the bicep and hauling Taehyung up. He starts dragging the Omega across the room toward the door when the Omega whimpers in pain.

Fingers tighten on his arm, and Taehyung finds himself pinned against the wall, his bladder uncomfortably pressed upon by the muscular wolf, who shamelessly s the poor Omega.

“Sssssstooop!” Taehyung stutters the pressure on his bladder intensifying the harder the strange wolf presses on his abdomen. “I need to pee!”

“Oh for gods sake, let the go pee.” A female voice says, boredom in her tone as she leans against the doorframe of the dismal room, her eyes focused on her nails instead of the scene in front of her. “You weren’t told to manhandle the thing, just to bring it out to the van.”

The strange wolf had stiffened at her voice, and with a soft growl, the only sound the male had made the entire time he’d been pushing against Taehyung, lets up on the poor Omega. Taehyung gulps in a breath, feeling the pressure on his bladder decrease, but still full, thankfully. Taehyung would have been embarrassed beyond belief had he pissed himself in front of these two wolves.

Just because Taehyung went willingly with Kai to save his pack and his pups doesn’t mean Taehyung’s going to take everything they do to him laying down. He’s determined to prove he is a strong wolf, regardless of being an Omega. The male wolf eyeballs Taehyung, apparently waiting to see if he pisses himself in fear or something, then turns when Taehyung doesn’t and heads wordlessly out the door.

“Well, follow me Alpha’s .” The woman says, turning on her heels and walking out the door.

Taehyung looks around the room, sighs and follows on the female’s heels.

**

“I can’t scent him anywhere hyung.” Namjoon sits in the kitchen of their current pack house, his shoulders dropped. If he was in his wolf form, his ears would have been drooping in sadness.

Yoongi sighs, his face buried in his hands as Jin places some food before the Alpha and Beta pair. “It doesn’t make sense.” He groans. None of them could figure out why Taehyung would trade himself for Taejoon, and the small pup didn’t have answers, only questions the longer they talked about how bad Kai was in front of the pup. Jimin had ended up prompting the pair to take their discussion away from the pups while he and Hoseok watched over them.

“The way Taejoon talks, Kai brainwashed him into thinking that he had some sort of sickness that had to be cured by being under Kai’s care.” Jin reminds them. He’d been the first to talk to Taejoon while Yoongi had dashed off to try and scent Taehyung’s trail after the Beta had arrived back at the Pack house.

Namjoon’s eyebrows dip and he sighs. “If that is true, then Kai must have convinced Taejoon to tell Tae to get fixed too.”

“Why is that er obsessed with our mate?” Yoongi growls suddenly, his eyes flashing red.

Namjoon half-heartedly shrugs. “The wolf is insane hyung. He doesn’t need a reason. He was obsessed with Tae well before he presented, remember?”

Yoongi snorts and shakes his head. “I remember.”

Neither one of them touch their food and Jin has to sigh as Namjoon stands up, the chair scraping across the linoleum flooring and mumbles something about going to Ravi and starting up a search party that would encompass more than the surrounding area.

Yoongi stands as well, mentioning something about making some phone calls to alert their contacts with the other packs to Taehyung’s disappearance.

It doesn’t take long for the two to realize that Kai had covered his tracks well, and Taehyung’s trail is brutally cold. Namjoon throws himself into helping Ravi and the other southern packs to prepare for war against Kai and his rogue pack, who have completely taken over the capital city and the Council according to one of Ravi’s sources.

2 months after Taehyung disappeared, news filters through the information chain of Taehyung, though its sets Namjoon on edge, his inner Alpha wolf growling and whining in distress, and Yoongi curls in on himself, turning to alcohol to ease the pain of his own wolf crying.

No one speaks of Taehyung in front of Yoongi, especially the pups when they notice that he’s drunk more often than he is sober, and the Beta is starting to shirk his duties both to Namjoon, and Ravi.

The one rare day that Yoongi is actually sober enough to go do some training with Hoseok at the sparring grounds that Ravi has opened up to everyone who wishes to fight in the upcoming war, Jin and Jimin watch the TV in disgust.

Taehyung is standing next to Kai during a press conference where the rogue Alpha is claiming to have found his mate again after 10 long years of searching, and that the wolves who had taken Taehyung from him were being punished for trying to hide Taehyung from him.

The pups were all at the recently rebuilt school, starting to learn some basics about being wolves, so the only witness to Jimin and Jin’s tears of sorrow at how awful Taehyung looked was Jimin and Hoseok’s baby pup Jiseok, who was currently down for a daytime nap.

“He looks like he’s been mauled by Kai!” Jimin exclaims the moment they first see Taehyung’s face on the screen. The Omega’s neck is littered with bruises of varying shades of purple, red and greenish-blue of healing.

Jin stares at the image of Taehyung on the screen, noticing that Taehyung’s eyes are downcast, and that the young Omega either hasn’t slept well since he’s been taken, or possibly at all guessing by the dark circles underneath his eyes.

“He looks like he’s been forced to stay up, and not given any food for a few days.” Jin murmurs in response to Jimin, as he continues to study Taehyung. “Kai’s making it look like we forced him to be a slave, beating him, starving him, not letting him sleep.”

“They aren’t going to attempt to come after us because of the lie Kai is telling, are they hyung?” Jimin asks, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Jin shakes his head. “More likely Kai is going to force Ravi and the Southern Packs hand to war in order to eradicate those who helped ‘hide’ Tae from Kai all these years.” He theorizes as Taehyung is led away from the spotlight after Kai had hugged the Omega and kissed him openly in front of the crowds that were cheering for him.

As they watched Taehyung’s thin form retreat into the darkened doorway behind Kai, the mood of the press conference they were watching turned grim as Kai waited till the Omega was well out of sight before he openly declared war on the Southern Packs. Jin’s theory had been proven true, and the eldest Omega cringes as the implications Kai is spinning against the VIXX pack and the other packs who have helped keep them safe from Kai the last year.

“Does this mean that we may never see him again?” Jimin whispers once Jin shuts the TV off in disgust.

“I don’t know.” Jin sighs, an ache filling his chest at the thought that Taejoon and Taegi would never see their mother again, or that Namjoon and Yoongi would never be fully complete as mates without Taehyung there to balance them out. Their pack would never be complete again until Taehyung returned.


A/N: There is a bit of a time skip, but that 2 months will be the next chapter, which is all about Taehyung. 

Currently working on that chapter, so I don't know when it'll be up (maybe before BTS comeback on the 13 or before the WINGS tour starts in March, depends on real life with work and convention work.

I'm going to WINGS tour Newark, NJ stop on 3/23, so if any ARMY going want to hang out, let me know! My Kakao ID is Mihue1981  

Until next lovelies!