Prologue

Save Me

Taehyung stretches, yawn escaping his mouth and he winces from the pain in his lower back as he moves off the hard bed he’s been graciously given.

Just a few days before he was with his pack mates in their borrowed home with the VIXX pack while his mates Namjoon and Yoongi work with Ravi, the VIXX pack Alpha to formulate a plan to stop the impending war that loomed on the horizon.

Taehyung shivers, and tries not to think of how Kai managed to brainwash his missing pup into thinking that Kai had saved Taejoon from some sort of ‘sickness’, and convincing the poor thing that Taehyung had the same sickness as he did, and that his sweet, loving ‘Uncle’ Kai had saved Taejoon first in order to save the rest of his family.

Taehyung can still feel that his wolf is angry at Kai for his devious plan. Sure he’d been hasty in swapping his life out for the life of his pup, and he knows that Namjoon and Yoongi will undo the brainwashing and any other damaging psychological effects Kai put on Taejoon, but Taehyung isn’t quite sure what will happen to himself now that Kai has him.

After all, the deranged Alpha has lusted after Taehyung ever since he’d presented as an Omega, and if it hadn’t been for Namjoon all those years ago, saving him from Kai, Taehyung’s pretty sure that he’d be dead by now by Kai’s crazy wolf.

A cold breeze blows through the cracks in the wall next to the bed, and Taehyung blinks, looking around the barren room. After agreeing politely in front of Taejoon to swap places with the pup, watching him walk into the house that Taehyung knows he’ll probably never see again, he’d been caged immediately by Kai, a feral snarl issuing from the Alpha’s mouth as he gripped the Omega’s arm tight enough to leave a bruise.

If it hadn’t been for the wolves that Taehyung could scent in the treeline behind Kai, he would have alerted Jin and fought against Kai to get his pup back, but the Alpha had used underhanded tactics to get his way, just like when he had his friends gang up on Namjoon.

Taehyung shivers again in the cold room, his arms coming up in a pathetic attempt to warm his body, thin as it already is. After being seized by Kai, he’d been manhandled by some of the wolves the Alpha had brought with him, disgusting hands groping in places they should have never dared to touch without Kai’s permission, blindfolded and put into a vehicle that had driven for what seemed like hours before stopping. He’d been manhandled again, fingers dipping down into the waistband of his pants, another cupping his crotch before a snarl could be heard from behind Taehyung’s blindfolded head.

The hands disappeared after that, and the Omega found himself caged on a bed, the blindfold still on, as Kai scent marked him, even though most wolves would know just by smelling that it was just Kai’s scent all over the Omega.

“You are mine, and only mine!” The Alpha snarls as he rubs his face into Taehyung’s tensed neck.

The Omega lets out an involuntary whimper at how crazy Kai sounds, and it’s apparently the appropriate response to Kai’s ed up mind because Taehyung suddenly feels Kai’s manhood becoming aroused.

A gasp bursts forth from Taehyung’s mouth as Kai’s teeth sink into his shoulder, a pathetic attempt to mark the Omega, as they both know Kai will never be able to override the deeply imbedded twin bite marks of the claims of his mates that lay over where his scent glands were.

He cringes in disgust and fear as Kai starts grinding up against Taehyung as he mouths over the claimed scent glands, and then over to the other shoulder, moving the collar and sinking his teeth into Taehyung again.

It doesn’t take very long for Kai to get off on scent marking and physically causing Taehyung pain, the Alpha’s grinding becoming more frantic as he leaves bite marks all over Taehyung, ripping the Omega’s shirt in places in order to access more flesh, causing Taehyung to cry out in pain at each new bite mark left.

Kai’s frantic grinding suddenly halts and the Alpha lets out a snarl, biting down onto Taehyung’s chest harshly and Taehyung lets out a pained whine that seems to go on forever until Kai’s teeth retract, and Taehyung can smell the acidic stench of Kai’s release mixed in with the metallic scent of blood before he blissfully passes out from the overload of stress, fear and uncertainty on his body.


A/N: Sorry for the short prologue and the big delay in getting the first chapter out! Work has been extremely hectic since before Christmas, working 9 and 10 hour days each day, so by the time I get home from work, wind down, eat, workout, and get ready to write something, it would be time for bed to do it all over again the next day, so while I feel like I didn't write a whole lot, I did, but it was all crap. Luckily with the new year and some really bad weather over the weekend, I got some inspiration and have been writing a lot the last couple days.

While I intend this story to not be very long (maybe 10-12 chapters at most), we'll see how things progress so the final chapter count could change.

I managed to score tickets to BTS's Wings tour in Newark New Jersey on 3/23!! So if you are going, let me know so we can hang out!! My hubby is flying in with me Wed night the 22nd, but he won't be going to the concert.

Do let me know what you think! Any trigger warnings or rated mature content will be posted for the chapter it'll be featured in (just like my other fics). Thanks lovelies for sticking with me!  *chapter has been edited to remove any repeats or mistakes*