Seven: Actions

Be Somebody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson didn't waste time the moment he got back to the condo. He took Haru to her room that had her own bathroom and placed her down carefully. He took off shirt soaked shirt and placed it in the skin. He did the same with his jeans and socks, only leaving him in his boxers.

Haru was only watching from a few feet and widen her eyes as she felt her cheeks getting hot but her body was only trembling. "What are you doing?"

He looked at her and took off her shirt and saw her black bra. "Take off your pants."

She gave him a confused look with open. "Jack -"

"It's not what you think," He said softly. "Just do it now or I do it for you."

She didn't say anything but did was she was told. She slowly took off her soaked socks and jeans placing them in the sink where his were. "What now?"

Jackson got a towel and placed it around her body. He wrapped it around her and pulled her into his chest getting her body to warm up. He closed his eyes and sighed trying to contain himself. He had just seen his girlfriend half and it drove him insane in a ual way. But he knew this wasn't the right time.

He was angry at her.

He was angry for her stupidity.

He stayed quiet trying to control his anger until he could speak calmly.

"That wasn't a smart move." He quietly spoke. "You could have died in the water."

Haru felt tears forming in her eyes even though they were closed. She knew this talk was going to come sooner or later and she rather talk about it now than later. She trembled feeling chills going down her body spreading across her arms down to her legs.

"The thought of losing you..." Jackson sighed as he rubbed his arms around her body. "I don't even want to imagine it Haru. I love you so much and the moment you jumped I feared I wouldn't see you again. So I jumped."

A few tears managed to escape her eyes as they slid down her cheek.

"We've been through so much together Haru..." His voice started to rise with anger. He moved back and cupped her face moving her hair that stuck to her face and moved it behind her ear. He waited for her to open her eyes and when she did, they were bloodshot filled with tears running down her cheek. "I won't never forgive myself if anything happened to you. I couldn't live with it."

Haru sobbed as she moved her head down and moved forward wrapping her arms around Jackson's waist that was getting body heat. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Jackson."

Jackson closed his eyes as a single tear went down his left cheek. He held his girl close to him never letting go. "Don't scare me like that again Baobao... the bridge was once enough."

Despite hearing the nickname he called her, she sobbed harder into his chest warming herself up before they would be separate to shower.

Haru was scared out of her mind when she thought she couldn't make it to shore, but by a miracle she did.

- - -

Twenty minutes later, Haru came out of the room in her sweats packed up and heard a few noises downstairs. She saw Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom playing a video game.

It's four in the morning, they should sleep.

She shook her head and slowly crept her way to Hyunji's room. She saw the girl's figure asleep on the bed with new dry clothes and her chest rising up and down at normal place. Haru smiled seeing Hyunji sleep peacefully for now before she starts getting anxious on her actions.

It's not easy facing such actions when you want to give up and feel like there isn't much to live for.

Haru knows... she went through it.

Within time... it will pass Hyunji.

Haru walked up to the bed and grabbed the girl's hand with her's holding it gently. "It will be ok Hyunji."

The sound of the door opened and Haru turned to see who was coming in. She saw Jaebum and Jinyoung at the door way just standing there. She gave them a smile but all she got in return were long cold stares.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she let go of Hyunji's hand.

Jaebum marched his way over to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the room and Jinyoung closed the door.

Haru turned to ask her brother what was going on but her eyes landed on Jackson; who was coming out of her room and gave her a confused look. Jaebum entered his room and pulled Haru over for her to be in front of him. "Do you have any idea what you did?

Haru blinked at him trying to understand him. "Um?"

"YOU JUMPED INTO THE WATER! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! YOU COULD HAVE DIED HARU!" Jaebum shouted at her. He didn't care if it woke up others or if others around the condo heard him. "WHAT YOU DID WAS STUPID AND RECKLESS!"

Jinyoung looked at Haru but said nothing. He let Jaebum take out his anger towards his cousin. It was her fault for jumping in the first place.

"That's right!" Haru spoke up taking a step towards him. "I did jump in the water! IF I HADN'T SHE WOULDN'T BE HERE! IF I HAD WAITED FOR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, SHE WOULD HAVE DIED!"

Jaebum ran his fingers through his jet black hair and started pacing back and forth. "Haru this isn't like that night on the bridge! This is different!"

"Exactly how is it different?" she crossed her arms. "Is it because I'm not the one putting my life on the line? Oh wait... I am! I jumped in the water to save her for you! I know what she feels Jaebum! I know the feeling of wanting to give up more than anything! It's hard because I don't want to be a burden, but I was thankful to have you and my brother there for me all the time! Helping me through everything; the hospital, the bridge, the meeting of those people, and taking care of me!"

Jaebum stayed quiet as he stopped pacing.

Jinyoung looked at his sister with a line of water on the bottom of his eye lids.

"You guys didn't know how to deal with me. It was different and hard, but we made work. Hyunji just fell in the same pattern as me. She probably feels like a burden to us right now. But we know it's not true, we are family and we help each other out." Haru managed to get a breath in her lungs. "Things will be a bit simple from here, she will be blaming herself for a while but she will forgive herself."

"That still doesn't give you the right to risk your life." Jaebum backfired. Instead of taking her words to heart, he couldn't see passed her actions two hours ago. "You should just stay out of this..."

Haru felt her heart sink to her stomach hearing those words. She looked at her twin brother and saw his facial expression the same as hers. She waited for him to say something instead he looked away from her.

She felt even more hurt and looked up blinking the water forming in her eyes. "Fine."

Haru walked passed Jaebum and let herself out of room. She looked downstairs seeing Jackson laughing along with the young ones. She felt strong tears forming, ready to fall out any second. She quickly went to her room and went towards the bed and climbed on top. She grabbed a pillow and cried into it not trying to let anyone hear her.

She was only trying to help but no one could see that.

- - -

"That was way too harsh Jaebum." Jinyoung said quietly. "In ways, I think Haru is right. Hyunji is doing some similar pattern as Haru did. The bridge incident and falling into the water."

"She didn't jump off the bridge Jinyoung." Jaebum grabbed the chair in his room, sitting down and leaned forward placing his elbows on his knees.

"No but she would have if we didn't stop her." Jinyoung sighed and sat down on the bed. "Haru has come a long way, she would be a perfect person to talk to Hyunji of her actions and us. We did help Haru but she has more of the deep advantage on where those deep thoughts go."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter