Links 2

The Last Song

 

1:30 am

Seoul has fallen into a deep slumber at this moment. But there are some places which are still crowded. Street shows are going on. The street is filled with talented people waiting for their turn to perform.

A man wearing a black hoodie, covering his mouth with a mask has come again today. He is walking along the street slowly.
Suddenly, a familiar song coming from a distance strikes onto his ears. The melodious voice captures his attention quickly. But what really captured his attention was the song that was being sung. The man in the black hoodie stops right away. He raises his head to see a young boy singing "the" song. The song that he can never go back to now.

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
neomu areumdawo duryeowo
Untrue Untrue
You You You

After listening to the song he is unable to move his feet any further. He stops there for sometime. With a faint smile on his face, he walks towards the boy. Without wasting much time, he hands him a visiting card.
With a numb expression on his face he looks at the card, then at the guy wearing the black hoodie and asks, "But who are you?" 
The guy slightly removes the mask to reveal his face. The younger boy was beyond astonished at the sight. The sight that was too unbelievable. The man in the black hoodie was none other than the most popular rapper of Korea, the one and only Kim Namjoon. The boy looks at Namjoon, completely shook. He is speechless. People around stare at him. At that moment, a luxurious Jaguar arrives and Namjoon quickly gets inside. Before anyone could even realize, he is gone.

    
                       __________

 

Gangnam District, Seoul

Its a lazy Sunday afternoon. The wife is cooking. The husband is having a nap. The sunlight is beaming from the window. As the curtain dances to the beats of the wind, the sunlight makes its way inside the beautiful house, nearly blinding the husband leading him to wake up.
Just as he wakes up, the door bell rings. He sighs before standing up and stretching, slowly taking steps toward the door to open it.

"Seokjin!" The man from the other side of the door exclaims.

"Ah yeah Manager Song," Jin smiles sheepishly.

"I hope I didn't disturb you," the Manager grins as he shyly gets inside.

"Oh no it's fine. It's a habit anyway," Jin says bluntly as he rubs his eyes and leads him to the living room.

"Annyeong Minji-ssi" the Manager grins from ear to ear as he adjusts on the couch.

"Oh hello," Minji, Jin's beautiful wife, flashes a smile before turning back to cooking.

"Jin, I'm here to give you some good news today!" The Manager says as he opens his folder.

"Sure. Hurry up! Tell me what is it?" Jin exclaims as he places himself next to Manager Song.

"I'm very pleased to tell you that you have got an offer to be the next judge of Masterchef Korea. Isn't it amazing? Also, Eat Jin season 9 is gaining a lot of viewership nowadays. Big Hit is lucky to have you." Song says as he pats Jin's back.

Jin rubs the back of his neck as he grins widely.

"Minji, did you hear?," Jin says as he smirks.

"Yes yes, Jin. I'm very proud of you," Minji says sarcastically as she rolls her eyes, earning a cute glare from her husband.

"See now you have to admit that I'm the better chef at home. You need to learn from me, you know," Jin continues their playful banter.

"Oh please. I can cook by myself. I don't need to learn from you, ok?," Minji scoffs and mocks him right away.

Meanwhile, Manager Song laughs at the two lovers, finding a source of entertainment in them.

"You don't say. You're the one who never appreciates my cooking," Jin continues as he pouts in the most adorable way possible. "Just like Namjoon."

Suddenly, everything goes silent.