Park Academy

The Last Song

 

A crowd surrounds the infamous Park Academy. Nervousness plastered on all their faces as they were waiting for their turn for the audition.

Suddenly, a black BMW arrives in front of the Academy. Just as the man in the car pops his head outside, the crowd bustles with noise and excitement.
Adjusting his clubmaster, the man paves his way through the crowd.

"JIMIN. JIMIN. JIMIN." the squeals outburst. He smiles and slightly bows to all the fans on his way.

As he gets inside the hall, the crowd tries to follow him but the security stops them.

"Today is the day of the grand opening of the new Academic year of Park Academy. On this occasion, a Press Conference has been held. And without further a due, the auditions will be held right away too. Thank you for coming all the way here. Now, let's give it up for Mr. Park Jimin, the man behind the glory of this Academy, our legendary dancer and Dean."
Claps overshadow the speech right after Jimin gets introduced.

With a visible grin that turns his eyes into an eye smile, Jimin appears on the stage.

"Thank you for such a lovely introduction, Miss. Yuna. But I'm afraid I won't live up to the standards throughout the year haha. Anyway, enough about me. Lets talk about you guys. One advice I would like to give you is that.. Work together. Bond is important in every aspect. Be united and stick with each other throughout."

Before he could even complete his speech, a reporter interrupts him. "What about BTS members? Are you still in touch with each other? "

Jimin's body automatically stiffens. His smile slowly fades away as he spaces out. Ultimately, he chooses to ignore the question as he says, "Thank you everybody for coming. I'm running late so I'm afraid I have to leave. Nevertheless, All The Best and I can't wait to meet all you lucky ones in the future."