Chapter 9

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished walking, they decided that it's time to go home. Chan was exhausted, and the boys doesn't have the heart to wake the boy up. So when Mingyu was driving, they placed Chan on Wonwoo's lap, so Chan would be more comfortable. The two boys were glancing at each other, then will look away embarrassed. It felt like they're still in high school seeing their crushes. After they dropped Chan off, they immediately went home since they both knew that they are tired. When they got home, Wonwoo immediately went to his room and lied down. He was remembering what happened that day. He couldn't believe himself that he forgave Mingyu that easy. Knowing his true self, he is a forgiving person even though they hurt him a lot. But half of him was happy that Mingyu and him are starting fresh and will try to be good friends. He slept peacefully that night after a long time of sleepless nights.

Mingyu on the other hand, felt like he's using Wonwoo's kindness. He didn't expect that Wonwoo will forgive him that easily. He thought Wonwoo will give him the cold shoulder, will make him do things, in order to forgive him. So he decided that he will prove to Wonwoo that he made the right choice forgiving him.  

The next morning, Mingyu woke up early so he can prepare breakfast for Wonwoo. He's going to give back what Wonwoo's been doing to him. He's still not sure about his feelings, for now he's happy that they are friends. He prepared lots of foods, most of them were seafood--he didn't know that Wonwoo doesn't eat seafood. 

Wonwoo woke up late than his usual time. When he got down, he saw Mingyu cooking. He remembers what the maid had said one time that Mingyu likes to cook. He stood in the door way just watching him. When Mingyu turned around, he saw Wonwoo standing and smiled.

"Good Morning" Mingyu said softly, but has a smile on his face.

"Good Morning too.. You cooked all of these?" Wonwoo asked, shocked. 

"Yup.. Let's eat now" Mingyu said, as he took a seat. Wonwoo took the seat across from Mingyu. Wonwoo took some servings, when he was about to put the food in his mouth, he smelled it first. It smelled like seafood. Then he noticed that most of the food is seafood. He bit his lip and asked Mingyu.

"Mingyu is there anything that is not seafood?" Wonwoo asked nervously. Mingyu was confused, so he sent a look to Wonwoo.

"Why? Don't you like the taste? Is it not delicious?" Mingyu carefully asked.

"Uhmm it's not that...." Wonwoo said in a hushed tone. "It's just that.. uhmm... I can't eat seafood..." Wonwoo informed Mingyu. Mingyu's eyes went wide after he heard that.

"I'm so so sorry Wonwoo, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter