Chapter 11

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Lower down your expectations, and sorry for spelling and grammatical errors.

------------------------------------------

When Wonwoo and Chan decided that it's better to stop asking Mingyu since he will never say anything, they just decided to sleep. Mingyu was wondering why it turned quiet. When he looked to his left and at the back, he found the two sleeping. He can't help but chuckle at their cuteness. He smiled and fixed Wonwoo's posture because he doesn't want Wonwoo to have a sore neck when he wakes up. He doesn't know why but he has this urge to take care and protect Wonwoo. He looked at Chan and he was sleeping soundly. He just chuckled at Chan and also fixed his posture. 

 

He drove for at least two hours and when they arrived he woke the two up. 

 

"Wonwoo, wake up. We're here already" Mingyu said as he tapped Wonwoo. Wonwoo immediately wake up and rubbed his eyes cutely. 

 

"Oh we're here already?" Wonwoo asked in his sleepy voice with droopy eyes. 

 

"Yes, you guys have been sleeping for two hours now" Mingyu said, making the other shocked.

 

"WHAT?! We've been sleeping for that long?" Wonwoo asked as he regained his consciousness.

 

"Yup, so wake up Chan and I'll wait for you guys outside the car." Mingyu said as he got out.

 

Wonwoo unbuckled his seatbelt, stretched a little and opened Chan's door.

 

"Baby~ wake up now. We're here now" Wonwoo said fixing Chan's hair.

 

"Hmmm~" Chan mumbled as he woke up. "We're here now?" Chan asked yawning.

 

"Yeah, so let's go now. Mingyu hyung is waiting for us outside" Wonwoo said as he fixed Chan's things.

 

"Okay, but carry me please" Chan asked with his pout that Wonwoo can't resist.

 

"Okay, I will" Wonwoo said as he carried Chan.

 

"Yay!" Chan yelled excitedly.

 

When they got out, they were both shocked that Mingyu was in front of them already. 

 

"I was wondering why you guys were taking so long" Mingyu said, as he noticed that Wonwoo was carrying Chan. "Oh I'll carry him" Mingyu said taking Chan from Wonwoo.

 

"No, it's okay" Wonwoo tried to argue but Mingyu didn't want to.

 

"I'll carry him, besided Chan wants me to right?" He said as he pinched Chan's nose, who giggled. 

 

When they were walking, Wonwoo noticed that they are not in the city anymore. They're like in a little village.

 

"Mingyu where are we?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"We're in a small village. It's a 2-hour drive from the city. This is where Aunty takes me when I was a little kid" Mingyu explained. "We're going to stay in their house, since no one is living there. I also asked permission from her." 

 

After a 3-minute walk from the car, they are now in front of a small house. Mingyu took the keys from his pocket and opened the door. 

 

It was small but it's a decent size for the three of them. Even though Wonwoo grew up rich, he didn't mind since sometimes he would go to one of his maid's house to play with their kids. Chan in the other hand, didn't mind also. He was very excited to see how they're going to live in the house. Wonwoo looked around and saw some pictures. Some of them were Mingyu. Wonwoo formed a small smile on his lips when he saw a picture of Mingyu crying. 

 

After a long journey, the three decided to eat. Mingyu volunteered that he will cook but Wonwoo was wanted too also.

 

"Mingyu I'll do it" Wonwoo said as he was pushing Mingyu out of the kitchen.

 

"No I will. I need to show Chan how good I am" Mingyu said as Wonwoo just nodded.

 

Chan and Wonwoo decided that they will just watch Mingyu. Chan started blabbering how excited he is and how he will tell this to his friends and to his Jeonghan hyung. Wonwoo was squealing inside on how cute Chan is. He was thinking on what would happen if they adopt him. He really wants to adopt the kid. He wants Chan to feel that he is loved. Wonwoo was awaken from his thoughts when he heard Mingyu calling his name.

 

"-Woo, Wonwoo"

 

"Oh yes?" Wonwoo asked.

 

"Let's eat now, the food is ready.. But are you okay? What were you thinking about. It's like so deep.." Mingyu asked.

 

"A-ahh it's nothing" Wonwoo said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter