Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu woke up with a massive headache. He looked around and shocked to see that he was home---in his room. He tried to get up but he groaned in pain. He also saw the pain killer and the glass of water on his side table. He was wondering what happened last night. He can't remember a single thing. When he looked at the clock he realized that he was late. He called his secretary to inform that he is not coming today. He went to take a shower hoping it would ease his throbbing head. Well it worked a little bit, then his stomach growled and went downstairs to get some food. When he got down, the maid was preparing lunch. 

"Good Morning Auntie" Mingyu greeted. The maid was startled by his presence.

"Oh! Good Morning Mingyu, you didn't come to the office?" The maid asked, confused. 

"Mhmm nope, I just woke up and I have a massive hangover" Mingyu said. He was about to ask what happened last night, when the driver came into the kitchen.

"Oh, Mingyu you're awake. I just wanted to inform you that I'm the one who brought you home" The driver told him.

"Ah, sorry about last night Uncle and thank you also.. So you're the one who took care of me?"

"Uh, no,no. Wonwoo helped me last night. He's also the one who helped you." The driver told him as he went out the kitchen. Mingyu's eyebrows knitted in confusion. What? Wonwoo took care of him again? He's now embarrassed because even though he's been cold towards the other, he's still nice to him. He was woken up from his thoughts when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Auntie, I'm so so sorry. I just woke up right now. I forgot to set my alarm" Wonwoo said apologizing to the maid. He didn't even noticed that Mingyu was there. 

"Wonwoo it's okay. I understand and you don't have to help me everyday. I can manage" 

"B-but Auntie" Wonwoo said as he pouted. Mingyu found that pout adorable. 

"It's okay Wonwoo, and besides I heard you took care of Mingyu last night" the maid said as she pointed a finger towards Mingyu. Wonwoo was shocked to see that the other was there. Wonwoo suddenly remembered all the things happened last night. And he promised that he will obey Mingyu's words. 

"A-ah y-yeah.. Only for a little while though. Well Auntie I'm just going to take a shower... You guys can eat before me, you don't have to wait for me" with that Wonwoo suddenly left the area. Now, Mingyu was wondering if something happened, Wonwoo looked so tensed. He didn't even spare a glance at Mingyu.

Wonwoo woke up late. He thought that Mingyu already went to work. It turns out, he stayed. When he saw Mingyu, he immediately froze. He doesn't know what to say. But he had one thing in mind, which was to stay away from Mingyu. He went back to his room, so he doesn't have to face Mingyu. He suddenly realized that it's Friday, and he promised Chan that he will visit every Friday. He took a shower and got dressed. He just planned that he will eat in a cafe. After he's done, he went downstairs to tell the maid and will ask the driver if he can drive him. Mingyu on the other hand was going to get water, when he heard their conversation.

"Auntie, it's Friday today.. So I might get home late." Wonwoo said as he entered the kitchen. Where is Wonwoo going? Mingyu thought

"Oh yes! Are you bringing food today? You told me that he likes your cooking." Who's him? Mingyu asked himself.

"Uhmm no, I promised him that we will go to an amusement park today." Wonwoo said. "Well Auntie, I have to go now. I don't want Chan to sulk at me" Wonwoo smiled, as Mingyu sighed in relief. Wonwoo immediately called the driver, and accompanied Wonwoo. When Wonwoo arrived at the orphanage, Chan suddenly went to him.

"Wonnuu hyunngg~" Chan said as he ran. When he reached Wonwoo he suddenly hugged him.

"Chan~" Wonwoo greeted him. "I told you not to run, you might get hurt" Wonwoo scolded the other. 

"Sorry Wonu-hyung I was just excited to see you again" Chan said cutely.

"Didn't we just saw each other a few days ago?" Wonwoo chuckled.

"But still hyung~ Why? Did hyung did not miss Chan?" Chan asked dejected.

"Of course hyung missed Chan. A lot." Wonwoo said smiling at the kid. "Let's go now?" Wonwoo asked.

"Sure hyung. But hyung did you invite Mingyu hyung? You told me that you were going to invite him" Chan asked with hoping eyes. Wonwoo suddenly froze, and forgot to ask Mingyu. When he got home late, he was going to ask Mingyu. But the taller hurt his feelings, that's why he forgot to do so. He can't lie to Chan. Chan is too sweet and cute to be betrayed. He's afraid of Chan's reaction but he has to tell him the truth.

"Uh Chan, I forgot to ask Mingyu hyung..." Wonwoo said silently. Chan was turned silent and pouted. "Do you really want to go with him?" 

"Yes Wonwoo hyung! And you promised Chan" Chan said as he pouted and crossed his arms. Wonwoo felt very guilty. 

"Do you want to ask Mingyu hyung?" Wonwoo asked. He can't believe he's doing this, if it weren't for Chan. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter