Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing that news, the two boys were very shocked. They can't comprehend words and can't find the right feelings. Wonwoo doesn't know what to feel. Is his parents ruining his life? Sure he's marrying his old crush, but that doesn't mean he wants to be with someone that doesn't like him. Mingyu on the other hand was furious. He doesn't want this. He wants to have someone that will truly love him and not just some business.

"WHAT?!" They both said at the same time.

"Dad, we don't need to merge. We can always work hard, so we have the top spot." Mingyu informed his dad. While Wonwoo looks so dejected. Of course Mingyu won't like this. 

"But Mingyu it would be better if we can just outdo the other companies easily. And besides you guys are on the right age anyway." Mingyu's dad said. 

"B-but dad why me? Can't it be Jungkook instead? They have the same age anyways" Now it's Wonwoo's time to ask his dad. 

"But you're my heir Wonwoo, besides Jungkook already have someone. I can't ruin it for him." His dad said. "But you can ruin my own happiness?" Wonwoo muttered to himself. Good thing it was not heard. 

In the Jeon family, Wonwoo is the most pressured one. He needs to be a perfect son and always obey his parents. While his brother Jungkook, can do everything in his life. Sometimes he is just shadow to Jungkook, he will only get noticed if he did or achieved something. 

In the Kim family, Mingyu is an only child. That is why many people envy him. He is rich and can get everything he wants. But sometimes Mingyu is longing for something too: love. His parents are always at work, while Mingyu is stuck at home. But good thing he has his nanny who's been there for him ever since he was a kid. 

They're both longing for love ever since they were a kid. But now that they will have someone in their lives, will they finally feel that they are loved by someone? 

"Do you have any objections Wonwoo?" Mr. Jeon asked, he knows that Wonwoo will follow his order. 

"No dad" Wonwoo sighed.

"How about you Mingyu?" 

"No sir, I don't have any" 

"Stop calling me sir, you should start calling me dad" Mr. Jeon teased as Mingyu just nodded with a fake smile. 

That dinner ended very well in Mr. Jeon's and Mr. Kim's point of view. But in Mingyu's and Wonwoo's perspective, it ended not so well. Wonwoo has now to live with someone who doesn't love him and get married with him. Mingyu on the other hand was mad, why does every time his dad comes to his life, he would ruin something. The last time he entered Mingyu's life was when he told Mingyu that he will inherit the company. From that day, Mingyu was always pressured, he always thinks that he's not the right one for it. Now, he's ruining Mingyu's happiness. Mingyu thought that he would be the one that will find who will be happy and get settled with, but now its crushed. 

 


The next following weeks was their preparation for their wedding. They did some prenup pictures which Wonwoo hated. He was so close to Mingyu and his cheeks were red. He was blushing for every picture and his heart was beating fast. He was hoping that Mingyu won't feel it. Mingyu on the other hand was smiling inside, he finds Wonwoo cute. He can feel Wonwoo's heart beat and can see the blush on his face, now he thinks that this wedding is not so bad. He suddenly remembers how he adored Wonwoo in college. When it ended, Wonwoo sighed in relief, he thought he was going to faint during the prenup. Both families decided that they will have a picnic, since they were at the park already. Wonwoo told them that he will just stroll around while they were prepari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter