Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big businesses here in there. Fighting for the top spot. But in some cases, they can just merge and claim the top spot together. That is what happened between the Kim Corporation and Jeon Corporation. The two CEOs decided to arranged their heirs to a wedding to merge. That is why Jeon Wonwoo and Kim Mingyu got in to this situation.

Jeon Wonwoo, a handsome and very obedient heir of Jeon Corporation. He graduated with flying colours because it was expected of him. Kim Mingyu, the heir of Kim Corporation is like Wonwoo, but Mingyu worries more about the company. He's more workaholic than Wonwoo. Wonwoo just wants to live his life in peace, he doesn't want to get involve with his father's business but he has no choice. 

They both attended the same university , so they have an idea who's who. Wonwoo would be lying if he didn't developed any crush towards Mingyu. He admires how Mingyu is so focused on his studies and doesn't care about his surroundings. He also thinks that Mingyu is very different from any other guys because most of the guys would just play around. Mingyu on the other hand noticed Wonwoo too. He finds him cute, how his sweater is too big for him. But he can't focus on that first he always thinks that study first before love.

Their family decided that they should talk about the wedding. They went to the Jeon household to talk about it.

"Wonwoo meet Mingyu" Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad, we went to the same school. I kind of know him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter