Chapter 12

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yes I’m back but please don’t have high expectations on this chapter. I’m sorry for all the spelling and grammatical errors. Not proofread yet (what’s new)
—————————————————————-

Mingyu woke up out of his thoughts when he heard Wonwoo calling his name. He didn't miss the blush on Wonwoo's face.

"Mingyu, uhmm... You can let me down now" Wonwoo suggested.

"Ah! Right, sorry" Mingyu said as he let Wonwoo down.

"Thank you so much Mingyu" Wonwoo said, Mingyu just nodded. He's scared that he might say something irrelevant.

"Well then let's go? We might be stuck in traffic" Mingyu said as he walked away. Wonwoo and Chan just followed.

As they were walking, Wonwoo was remembering what just happened. He was giddy inside and he doesn't know why. He feels like he's really falling for Mingyu. Mingyu has been on his mind ever since they decided to be friends. He's excited every Friday because he gets to spend some time with him. He admires how Mingyu adores Chan and how he balances his time just to be with Chan. Then the one time Mingyu cooked for him as an apology, but when he knew Wonwoo doesn't eat seafood, he cooked another set of food just for Wonwoo.

Wonwoo smiled at the thought.

He looked at Mingyu walking at the front. Those broad shoulders, his perfectly styled blue hair and his smile that makes Wonwoo's heart flutter.

Wonwoo didn’t want to affect their relationship, so he shrugged off those thoughts.

He will think about them later.

He’s scared that his feelings for Mingyu will come back.


As soon as they got into the house, they cleaned and packed their things. After that, they went back to the city.

The two fell asleep again, and when they were at a stoplight, Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo. He saw how peaceful Wonwoo was sleeping. He saw Wonwoo scrunch his nose, probably the latter was dreaming about something. He was itching to touch Wonwoo's face.

He was getting closer.

But there was a honk behind that made him wake up out of his trance. He realized that the light was green already.

He gestured an apology and started driving. He can't stop thinking about Wonwoo. How Wonwoo makes his heart flutter and how Wonwoo changed him. Before he was the strict CEO but eversince he became friends with the latter, he feels likes everything around him will be just fine.

Wonwoo woke up when they were nearing the orphanage.

"Oh you finally woke up" Mingyu said as he noticed Wonwoo yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Ah yes.. I'm sorry if I fell asleep again" Wonwoo apologized, he feels bad that Mingyu had to drive without talking to anyone. It must've been boring.

"It's okay, I understand anyways.. I think you should fix Chan's things. I don't think he will wake up soon" Mingyu said as he parked their car.

Wonwoo fixed Chan's things and asked Mingyu to carry Chan to bring him in the orphanage. Mingyu did what he was told.

When Wonwoo was left in the car, he was thinking about if he should adopt Chan. He realized that the kid makes them happy and vice versa. He also sees how Chan drops his mood every time they part ways.

He made up his mind.

He will adopt Chan on the next day, since he can’t tomorrow. He have to go to the company to sign some paperworks. He doesn’t even know why they need his signature if he’s just at home and not working.


Morning came and he started preparing their breakfast. Later on he saw Mingyu in his suit.

“Good Morning” Mingyu greeted.

“Good Morning too” Wonwoo said as he smiled and placed down the dishes.

“Thank you”

“No problem”

Wonwoo was contemplating if he should ask Mingyu first about the adoption. So he decided to tell him.

“Mingyu I wanna talk about Chan. I’m plann-“ Wonwoo was cut off when Mingyu’s phone rang. Mingyu excused himself out and continued to talk to the person on the other line.

Wonwoo on the other hand, was bummed out. He really wants to tell Mingyu but it looks like it’s not happening. When Mingyu came back he saw how happy Mingyu was.

“Ouu what happened to CEO Mingyu, he looks so happy” Wonwoo commented. That was the very first time he saw Mingyu smiled like that. He won’t admit it, but he felt a sting in his heart.

“N-nothing, the company I was trying to get just agreed to sign with me. A-ah I mean our company.” Mingyu said but Wonwoo saw how Mingyy was fidgeting.

“Are you sure? Or maybe you have a date?” Wonwoo teased but deep inside he’s hurting.

“Haha fine you caught me. Yes I have a date” Mingyu said as he lightly smiled at Wonwoo.

When Wonwoo heard that he felt like his heart was crack into two. Wonwoo was actually keeping a secret. He liked Mingyu since their college years but, he stopped liking him, since Mingyu did not even know he exists. When his parents told him about the marriage, he was a little bit happy but then he realized that he doesn’t like Mingyu anymore. Probably these past few months they shared together triggered his feelings.

“O-oh! I’m happy for you” Wonwoo said as he stuttered a bit. His eyes are starting to get misty. “W-well have fun at work. I’ll go to my room now” Wonwoo said as he rushed out of the area, since his tears are threatening to fall.

Mingyu noticed his strange actions but he decided not to comment about it.

 

Few days passed and Mingyu noticed the Wonwoo is avoiding him. He doesn’t know what he did wrong. He tried to think if he ever did som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter