Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Wonwoo and the maid finished talking, Mingyu suddenly went to the kitchen. Wonwoo was startled by his presence.

"Oh Mingyu.. Are you hungry?" The maid asked.

"A-ahh yeah I am.." Mingyu said. Wonwoo on the other hand wasn't looking at him. He was wondering if Mingyu heard their conversation. He hopes not.

"Oh well let me get you a plate." The maid said as she went to get Mingyu a plate. While Wonwoo stood up, and went to the sink to wash his dishes. 

"Are you done eating?" Mingyu broke the silence. He was hoping that they could eat together.

"O-oh yeah I am.. I ate with Auntie... I thought you ate already that's why I didn't asked you earlier" Wonwoo said as he dried off his hands. 

"Oh no, I didn't have the chance to eat earlier.." Mingyu said. He noticed that Wonwoo can't look at him.

"Well good night Mingyu" Wonwoo said.

"Good Night too" Mingyu said as Wonwoo went up to his room. 

"Mingyu here's your plate" the maid said as she gave Mingyu his plate. "Oh where's Wonwoo? He was just here earlier" 

"He went to his room already.." the maid just nodded.

"It's your first time eating dinner today... Why?" The maid suddenly asked.

"Oh I was hungry and forgot to eat before I went home" Mingyu lied, he was hoping that he could eat with Wonwoo. 

 

Wonwoo felt like he was mocked by Mingyu. Every time he asks Mingyu, the latter will say no. Now, that he didn't ask him, he went to eat?! He was so confused by Mingyu's actions. Then he remembered the lunch incident. Every time Mingyu gets home, Wonwoo always asks him if the lunch was good. Mingyu would just say yes. Now he realized that Mingyu doesn't even eat the food, and lying at the same time. He doesn't know what do anymore with Mingyu. Being married with him for 5 months is very tiring already. He's been trying for 5 months but he's always back to square one. He couldn't sleep that night. 

Mingyu doesn't know what to feel. Isn't this what he wanted? To make Wonwoo stop trying? But why does it hurt? Why does he feel weird and confused. 

Wonwoo woke up, and went to the bath room to get ready. When he went downstairs, he saw the maid, who's already cooking.

"Good Morning Auntie!" Wonwoo greeted her. The maid was shocked by his attitude. Last night Wonwoo was so broken, now he seems happh. The maid just thought of the say that 'sometimes happy people are the most broken inside'.

"Good Morning Wonwoo~ Shall we start?" The maid asked.

"Of course Auntie!" Wonwoo said cutely. 

Mingyu woke up early, because he couldn't sleep. He went downstairs to see what they are doing. When he went downstairs he saw how cute Wonwoo is. He doesn't even realized that he was staring at him and Wonwoo was staring back. He suddenly broke the eye contact and coughed awkwardly.

"Mingyu you're up early today.." The maid commented.

"Uh yeah I couldn't sleep last night" Mingyu told her, but Mingyu was confused too. He doesn't know why he can't sleep last night. 

"Well then let's eat now" the maid said. But she made an excuse that she can't eat with the two boys. She wanted them to talk and have some privacy. The two boys was so awkward. 

"Oh the food is good" Mingyu commented as he broke the silence. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter