Chapter 7

My Paparazzi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is anybody out there?" I shouted through the open folds of the toilet door.

It's been 15 minutes and I'm still struggling to unlock it.

"Give it up already. Forcing the door open like that is only going to drain your energy, girl." Min Gyu stated casually, checking himself out in the mirror.

Wow, did he just went all ghetto on me? , he doesn't know what he's doing. I rolled my eyes as my patience ran low.

"If you're not going to help, please shut up." I snorted.

"Girl, what's wrong with you?" He asked as he scrunched his nose up, eyebrows knitted close together in thought, "You are literally trapped in a small space, with a prominent celebrity like myself, and you don't feel honoured at all?"

This man has to get his act together. He has to learn that this world doesn't revolve around him, there are still people who don't give a damn about him. Take me for an example, I didn't even know of his existence before I got myself demoted to a paparazzi.

I ignored him. I don't find a point in entertaining him when my coffee is still on the damn pantry table. I'm afraid that if I don't get out as soon as possible, I might actually shove his head onto the toilet basin and made sure the reds spurt out of his brain.

"Just call your colleague or someone to get us out of here." He pointed out as a matter of fact.

I hate to admit it but he's right. Instead of wasting the time and energy trying to break this door open, I should just call for help. Damn, why didn't i thought of that first?

I dialled Da Bom's number but she didn't pick up. I tried calling Joshua instead but it went straight to voicemail.

I have two solutions. One is to burn the door down with my lighter; don't ask me why I have it, it's for emergency purposes, hashtag birthdays. And the other is to just wait for either Da Bom or Joshua to get back to me. I figured the latter is a much more rational decision.

'SOS. I'm stuck in the handicapped toilet right beside our department's pantry area. The door is experiencing some malfunctioning.' I sent the text message to the both of them.

I put my phone away as it was running on a low battery. Classic.

Now I have to face the devil himself and I probably have to listen to his hogwash. Do I have time for this? No, I don't. Do I have a choice? No, I don't either.

"Talk to me, I'm bored." He puckered his lips into a pout as he sat on the toilet seat.

I lowered the inner corners of my eyebrows, wrinkling my nose, as I jerked my head backwards. I cringed at his attempt on being all cutesy. I decided to turn a blind eye to that. Like I said, I wasn't in the mood to entertain him. Low-caffeine Soo Ah is angsty Soo Ah.

"C'mon, talk to me." He nudged, pushing my arm playfully.

I only glared at him, warning him with my eyes to never do that again.

"You might as well start talking to me since we're going to be trapped in here for quite some time." He said.

"Aren't you scared that I might actually record what you are going to tell me, and actually post it on the internet?" I tried to intimidate him as I leaned my back on the wall.

He scoffed, sticking out his tongue, the bottom of his lips before looking r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter