Chapter 3

My Paparazzi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who exactly are you? A stalker?" He questioned.

Rule number two. Do not get caught by the celebrities. - Well, I failed this one.

A minute ago I was sitting on the grass patch, eyes closed, praying that God would choose to be on my side on this one. I thought I was safe until I opened my eyes.

The mighty Kim Min Gyu, standing right before me.

"I'm not going to ask again. Are you a stalker fan? Perhaps a..." I swear my heart was beating really fast at this point. If he knew that I was a paparazzi, there would be no pictures of Kim Min Gyu and Goo Sa Reon. I would be done for. My career would be done for. My parents would regret sending me to a media college, they would spend an entire lifetime nagging on how they should've just shipped me off to America for medical school. No, that will not be happening. I might seem too overly dramatic but it's true.

"A photographer! I'm a photographer. " I gulped, cutting him off almost immediately. I tried to steady myself, didn't want to sound like I was overreacting, that would make me suspicious.

He studied my face, clearly not buying it.

"A photographer?" The woman finally spoke. It was none other than Goo Sa Reon. Oh right, she's here. I totally forgot about her presence.

"If you were a photographer, then what are you doing at my Gyu's place?" She grimaced as she glared at me with those tremendous eyes of hers; I wondered if those were fakes.

"She's lying, Gyu! Isn't it obvious? She must have been a stalker fan!" She exclaimed.

"She's a paparazzi." Min Gyu stated it as a matter of fact.  That bastard. He knew it from the start. He didn't expose me right away because he thought that my reaction was quite the entertainment.

I stared at him blankly. I'm pretty sure my mouth was wide opened. He smirked soon after he saw how retarded I must've looked. It took awhile for me to realise that i was just standing there, doing nothing to defend myself. I knew I had to do something.

"What? No. No way. I detest paparazzis. I'm even joined with the anti-paparazzis protest club. How could I possibly be part of that abominable mess? Right?" I laughed nervously, hoping that they wouldn't catch on to my act.

Sa Reon gave me the WTF face, I knew she didn't buy it. But it didn't matter anymore. I think what mattered most was that I GTFO.

My eyes wandered around. I was looking at everything else except them. Shame, was who I was.

"I got to go. It's been a long day, and I have... have more night scenes to take." I did whatever a sane person would do in a situation like this. I took off like the speed of light. I ran as fast I could.

It's been enough embarrassment for two days straight. When will this ever stop?


 

❤️❤️❤️


 

I've decided to keep whatever happened yesterday night a secret from Joshua and the company. Since the due date is still far from today, I have no plans on admitting defeat, yet. I'm not being too ambitious, I was just simply raised to never abandon hope.

But not today, it's rest day today.  Moreover, I had to attend a family's company event to commemorate their 50th anniversary. Actually, I have no business with this company, neither do I with the family. Heck, I don't even know who they are. I just know that my parents work for them. My father is their chairman's chief secretary, and my mother is their family doctor. My parents, however, did tell me that this family is the richest in all of Seoul.

To be honest, I wasn't intending on going, but my mother insisted that if I don't turn up, it would be a disgrace to my family. I could never win my mother in an argument so, I gave in.

"I picked out a dress for you, darling. I got it all settled for you." There she goes again, my mother never knows when to stop. It was a black lace dress that flows all the way to my ankle.

"Mum! Don't you feel that this dress is a little too, i don't know, overboard?" I shouted down the hallway. I waited for her response, but there wasn't any. I took that as a no.

Right after I was done preparing, my parents and I were ready to go. Thank goodness my father booked a limo, it would be such an embarrassment to walk the subway in this conspicuous dress.

 

  ❤️❤️❤️  

 

I was truly amazed by how ornamental and artistic this ballroom was, and it was huge. I thought my dress was overb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter