Chapter 2

My Paparazzi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rule Number One. Do not get romantically involved with any celebrities. It is a line that one should never cross.

I scoffed at how redundant the first rule was. I mean anyone should know to never get involved with celebrities right? Needless to say, a paparazzi. I put the rule book aside and sneered at how adorable Joshua can be. I placed the carton box full of my belongings on my desk. Well, I guess this would be my workplace for now.

I let out a huge sigh as I stretched a little before settling down.

"Hey!" That startled me. I turned to look at who it was.

It's a girl who looks around my age, but definitely younger than me. She gave me an eye blinding smile. Yeap, definitely one of those, bubbly and sunshine-y. I took in a deep breath, I knew I would never want to associate with this kind of people. My instinct tells me to never trust someone who's too happy. But yet, she seems so harmless.

"Yes?" I responded.

"You're the new girl huh! You're much cooler than I expected."

Who does this girl thinks she is? New girl? I might have been in this company way longer than you did, brat. I blinked my eyes repeatedly.

"I'm sorry, did I offend you? I really didn't mean to. I know it's hard to believe but... I'm quite ignorant..." I almost let out a contemptuous smile, she really is ignorant, and it's not hard to believe that at all. She looked at me awkwardly and timidly, it was as if the overflowing energy of hers from a few minutes ago were all out by some malicious force. Now I feel bad.

"No, no. you are not ignorant. You're actually quite adorable." I assured her.

"Oh, really?" She flushed, "Not a lot of people say that. They usually think that I'm, you know...dumb."

Well, she is quite on the dumb side, but I'll leave her as innocent and naïve for now. She's young anyway.

"By the way, I'm Da Bom, Lee Da Bom. I'm 19 this year, and I have a 1-year internship contract with this company. I've been here for 3 months now!"

Is this the part where I'm supposed to introduce myself? I guess so.

"I'm Soo Ah, Kwon Soo Ah. I've been in this company for 2 years before transferring to this... particular department." I may or may not have sounded too spiteful.

"Oh, so you're not new?" Yeap, and she's slow too.

I shook my head in response to her pointless question. I decided to not use words to convey my thoughts. It was too tiring to talk to her. She's too fluffy for me, but hey I don't hate her or anything, I'm sure she's delightful. I just haven't been the one to talk unless it was necessary. Almost instantaneously, Joshua walked out of his office and made his way towards me.

"Transferee! I have a job for you." He handed me the brief and smiled charmingly before making his way back to his office. How rude was he to address me that way? Darn that endearing smile of his. Why weren't guys in my college days look that good?

"Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter