Chapter 5

My Paparazzi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sa Reon, wearing a decollete long blouse that flaunted her s with her arms crossed, standing at about 5 metres away from me. 

Honestly? I didn't even notice that she was here. Given the size of Min Gyu's room, I don't blame myself. She must've waited here ever since she got chased out by him awhile ago.

And boy, was she furious.

"You husband stealer!" She accused, as her face contorted in fury.

I'm doomed, I thought. I just recalled how my father specifically warned me not to get caught by anyone in this household. Furthermore, it's Sa Reon we're talking about, she could end me with a flick of her fingers.

Would Sa Reon expose me to Min Gyu's father? Would she tell on me? Would my father get fired? Would she sue me for sneaking into his house? Those were the only questions circling around my head. I wish I was only overthinking.

"You, you, you!" She raised her fingers, pointing at me.

She stomped towards me, squinting her eyes as if she was trying to remember who I was. I backed away a little as she scrutinised my face.

Her eyes widened as she had a moment of realisation.

"Uh! Aren't you that stalker fan from that night?" She exclaimed.

"What a ! You actually broke into my husband's house to see him ? You're so sick in the head!" She continued as she screwed into a disdainful grimace.

I watched as she pulled out her Samsung Galaxy Note 5, ready to phone the police. I wasn't able to move at this point, my legs were glued to the ground. Why is it that I kept getting locked-in syndrome today?

"Who are you calling your husband?" A voice interrupted.

It was Min Gyu who had just come out from the bathroom, fully dressed this time. I turned away to avoid eye contact, I was too embarrassed to look at him after what had happened a few minutes ago.

"Gyu ah... Has she done anything to you? Are you fine? Do you want me to call the cops? Or the lawyers?" Sa Reon questioned worriedly as she inspected his entire body.

"No, no, it's alright..." Min Gyu said as he sneakily slipped out of her grasp, "...actually...she's my girlfriend."

"What?!" Sa Reon and I, both hollered in disbelief as we synchronised.

"I'm sorry Sa Reon, I guess I can't go on a date with you. My lovely girlfriend over here..." He said as he grabbed me forcefully to his side before completing his sentence, "...would be jealous."

I cannot believe he actually said that. What exactly was he plotting against me?

"Is that true, you stalker fan?" Sa Reon asked dramatically. I knew she was about to throw a fit.

Before I could even deny the accusations and defen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter