May 11th, 2013 | 1

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL RECEIVED WHAT YOU WANTED. Y'all deserve it. This chapter and the next two are my gift to the three subs who have been here since the beginning and to the future subs to come, thank you~. I hope you enjoy them~. 

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Taehyung

"Taehyung, did you hear?" my manager, Namjoon, asks me. 

"About what?" I reply with a tilt of my head, clearly showing my confusion.

Kim Namjoon is both our manager and songwriter. Not only does he write songs for us but he does for other groups too, sometimes Yoongi even helps him out. Namjoon has been working at the company for over six years started when he was twenty. When he was eighteen he was signed as a trainee in the rapping department, but he was offered a job after two years of staying there for song writing. It wasn't long before he took the offer and worked his way up the ladder from songwriter to manager and songwriter to even releasing his own rap album. Though he remained anonymous to all his fans with his black top hat and signature half face mask, which only showed his eyes, mouth, chin and left cheek. It was a light creamy off-white with beige lines representing mud cracks allover the mask, that had two gold fancy swirls which spurred off into more swirls; one travelling down from his right temple to his cheek and the other in the middle of his forehead traveling down his nose, it had gold tear drops around the swirls and under his right eye, and then two gold strips running across the masks eyes as a black sheet of plastic covers the remaining top of both the eye holes. When Namjoon is rapping he goes by the name Rap Monster. But that's a rare sight now, since he barely has time to do much in his free time now that he's our manager. Though he never seems to complain about it, whenever we ask if he would leave us to pursue his career again he would always reply with, 'my time was short but fun. I've accomplished what I dreamed of; performing my own songs in front of the whole country.' He always sounded sincere when he spoke those words.

Namjoon sighed before muttering, "I thought Yoongi would have told you."

"Tell me what exactly?"

"About the employees from KBS, who are giving a tour on how things run backstage in a live show," he replied.

"Ah, so that's why everyone was excited," I mumble under my breath after making a new discovery.

Namjoon looked at me weirdly, as if trying to figure me out but most likely failing miserably. He placed a hand on my shoulder, "wait, you weren't in the dance studio non-stop for the past two days or so, were you?"

I jolted a little, nervous from the way he just slapped down his hand on my shoulder as if waiting for the wrong answer he knew he'd receive, "an-aniyo."

Namjoon could tell my obvious lie, he grit his teeth staring down at me hand pressing into shoulder muscles. Sending an achy pain spark across my body, mainly from my shoulder.

I cry out, "h-hyu-hyung, ahh I'm sorr-ry. Pl-please stop-p!"

Huffing out he lets go before starting his lecture about my health, being the younger one I had no choice but to stop and listen, "Taehyung, what have I told you about over-exhorting yourself? You have to rest and eat properly or else you'll end up damaging your body. Look you're even in pain! Did you even notice?" He sounded angry but I could tell he was just worried.

"I knew...sorry hyung, from now on I promise I won't do something this stupid again. I'm just getting anxious, we are debuting in such a short period of time...but I understand your worries. I'm sorry hyung."

"I mean it. If I catch you doing something like this again, I'll be notifying both the ceo and your parents."

Looking down with shame I quietly whisper a response, "yes hyung."

When I lifted my head, Namjoon was staring at me with a strange look. So I took the chance to gain some ground and ask him about earlier.

"Hyung?" after a moment he nods signalling he was still listening, "could you tell me more about the KBS thing?"

Namjoon nodded, "I'll start from the beginning."

"KBS Entertainment is holding an event or tour for trainee's like you from different companies to attend and learn what it would be like if they were to debut all while keeping a realistic atmosphere. The event only happens every four years so you and your group got lucky in scoring a place right before your own debut. Basically you get shown how everything works, they even pay for your lunch. Overall, a total of 7 people have been invited from our company there will be a total of 81 people attending this tour but it will be split up into three separate days. You will be attending the tour on the 19th, the very first day that the tour will take place on."

I make a realisation, "ah, really? It's so soon. I've got to figure out what I'll wear!"

Namjoon chuckled into his clipboard before turning dead serious, "yeah, but you can do that later after you've had a proper meal and gotten some decent sleep. I'm putting you on bed rest for the whole of tomorrow. So make sure you spend the rest of your night wisely, Taehyung."

I whine stomping my foot, "hyuuuung!"

But he simply walks off, his deep laugh trailing behind haunting me. I sigh, I guess I better find something to do tomorrow, or i might die of boredom.

'Here lies: Kim Taehyung (a.k.a. V) 

Cause of death: boredom

Date of death: 12th May, 2013'

Oh god, I can see it already...

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Taehyung can you believe it, we'll be heading to the place where we are debuting at. How ironic," Yoongi smiled as they watched the sunset fall on the building roof.

I reply a small smile curving at the edge of my lips, "yeah, it's very ironic actually."

Thinking back to all the times where I was dying to know what it was like standing on the stage to becoming a trainee and actually having a chance to debut and a chance of being recognised.

I paused, staring straight ahead as the sun began disappearing behind a tall building leaving a faint yellow behind, "you know it's strange."

Yoongi slightly tilts his head towards me, "what's strange?"

"It's seems like just yesterday we were singing on the streets waiting for someone to scout us."

Yoongi juts out his lips thinking of a reply and most likely remembering the past before chuckling, "yeah it feels unreal."

"Imagine what we would be doing if we weren't here," I say leaning back resting upon my arms.

"Easy," he replies smoothly joining me.

"Oh yeah? Enlighten me then," I smirk up at the blue sky which was slowly becoming darker.

"I would have been rapping at the underground club, slowly becoming known throughout the streets as a rapper."

"And me?"

"Well you, you would still be fantasising about that Park Chanyeol guy, not knowing he was a major a-hole."

I whack him in the chest, "yeah well, I think I would have preferred not knowing that."

"Why? I would feel betrayed. If you liked someone like that and didn't realise it until it hits you straight in the face, what's the point? Everything would have gone to waste. It's a pity really. I think he was your first man crush."

I jolt up feeling the blood sink into my cheeks, leaving an immediate warmth. I whack him, "he was not! Besides, I don't swing that way."

Yoongi begins laughing a hearty laugh and before I knew it I was laughing too. It lasted a good minute before we laid back down as we were brought back to reality, when the sky escalated a dark orangey-red alerting us that the sun had finally disappeared completely and soon the sky would be full of nothingness and the stars' bright lights. I lifted my hand up trying to grasp the first star of the night, "you know it's not as bad as you seem to think it is. By acting like the way he does on tv, it gives people–more so the younger teens–a reason to believe that they too, can be just as amazing. Though it can be taken out of precaution a few times, I think it's okay as long as they are doing for a greater purpose; whether it be making fans smile or to try change who they are to become a 'better' person. Though becoming a 'better' person doesn't really happen when you get caught up in someone's flow. You can't change who you are if you're too wrapped up in an unfamiliar flow, you have to stay at your own pace and work with it. He is just caught up in someone else's flow–"

"So, are you sticking up for him?" Yoongi asks in disbelief, "after everything he's said."

Taehyung thought about it, was he sticking up for him? If so he didn't mean to, "I just meant we don't know why he is like that, so we can't assume he was born that way. I reckon fame turned him corrupt. So maybe if we–"

"help him? Is that what your instigating?" Yoongi sits up once more, eyes darker than usual.

I shake my head sitting myself up too, "I-I don't know. Not help him per se, but lead him down a better path."

"Tae that is out of the question, I don't want you speaking to him ever again. He made you cry, feel as if you were nothing important."

I turn my head away and whisper, "I-I know, don't remind me."

Yoongi sighs, "sorry Tae but I just don't like this guy," after a moment of silence Yoongi spoke up, "I'm gonna head back in, the others might be wondering where we are. You coming?" He explains softly.

I abruptly shake my head, "no. I'm gonna stay out here a little bit longer."

Yoongi looks down, "okay. Just don't stay out here too late, it's been getting colder lately."

"Yes hyung."

Yoongi lightly sighs ruffling my hair before he stands up, walking away. I heard his footsteps getting quieter and quieter until I heard a door close before I laid back down and stared, just stared towards the starry sky that had been a vary of different colours no longer than ten minutes ago. 

"I know I can change him, he just needs to let me..."

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

If you were wondering this is what Namjoon's half face mask looks like, here.

and this is what kind of hat he wears