October 25th, 2012| 3

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

<Long Chapter ahead>

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Third

"Kris hyung! Dyo-ah" Chanyeol waved at his fellow co-workers as he beckoned them with his loud voice. "Hey, Chanyeol-ah/hyung," they both replied with a slight smile, D.O took initiative, "how are you?" The giant smiles happily, "I've been okay, thanks. And you?"

"I've been good," he offers a slight smile, his cheeks slightly lighting up. Chanyeol notices this and decides to question the shorter boy on it and if necessary, "Kyungie, you cutie~! Why are you red? Something really good must have happened if your blushing," Chanyeol latches his all-too-familiar-yet-famous smirk onto his lips while his dongsaeng blushes at his comment. Unknowingly to Chanyeol, D.O was blushing at the all too familiar nickname he receives from his special someone, the latter loves to call him, 'Kyungie.' It was a cute nickname for his real name, Kyungsoo, but for the stage he preferred to go by his last name, Do.

"Kyungie, could it be your dating someone?" Chanyeol gleed, he figured his friend wouldn't act such a way without a good reason. Dating seems like a good enough reason. Kyungsoo remains quiet, his face completely flushed a luscious pinky colour.

Kris, who was just standing there over-seeing the scene, smiled at his two friends. Kris wanted to join in too, so he did, "Actually Chanyeol," of course in teasing Kyungsoo, who shot him a warning look which said, 'Don't you dare'. Kris happily challenged the smaller, 'Challenge accepted', "Kyungie, here has met someone and they are currently getting to know one another. After Kyungsoo's admirer confessed his undying love to Dyo." Chanyeol felt his smile growing bigger by the second, "Whats her name? Is she pretty?" Kris gave an all knowing smirk to Chanyeol, "Actually, 'she' is a he. His name is Kim Jongin."

If looks could kill, Kris would surely be dead. His body either burned or tossed into a dumpster, what ever Kyungsoo deemed fit. But luckily enough for Kris looks can't kill. This was unfortunate for Kyungsoo, so he settled with kicking him in the shin–really hard. Chanyeol was a little taken back but he quickly recovered to sincerely congratulate him on the news, "Aww, my Kyungie is growing up~. I'm so happy for you~!"

Kyungsoo could not stop the embarrassment from seeping into his still flushed cheeks. He turns away from his two smirking hyungs who were loving how easily they affect him and walked straight into the rehearsal room to prepare for practising their lines, ignoring the boys behind him.

Chanyeol watched as Kyungsoo hurried into the room, he turned to Kris who was staring off into space. He studied his features, unlike Kyungsoo, Kris was tall–like Chanyeol–he was lean and his muscles showed through his short sleeved top. His hair was a rich chocolatey brown, while Kyungsoo's was similar but of a lighter nature. Both males were strikingly handsome in Chanyeol's eyes and if we are being absolutely honest here, Chanyeol knew he was handsome and he knew that the three of them were a rare sight to behold when together. 

Kris caught Chanyeol staring at him, "why are you staring at me?" Kris eyes him suspiciously, "Can't i admire my hyung's golden looks?" Chanyeol innocently smiles before changing topic, "Come on we do not want to keep Kyungsoo waiting now, do we." As they walked off Chanyeol failed to notice the very light blush lacing Kris' cheeks–it was a very rare sight to behold indeed.

 

 

 

 

Eventually everybody was seated and rehearsal began shortly. They began to run through multiple scenes which will be recorded the following day. The actors would read their line or lines out and the director would tell them if it needed more detail to it–such as emotion or feeling–or if it was too much, and if he felt it was acceptable or not. The process was to help the actors learn from mistakes and to help them keep improving. Many made mistakes by stumbling with their words, Chanyeol was one of them, it was to be expected this is his first time acting for a movie. Sure, Chanyeol had acted for his music videos but that's slightly different, this time he actually has to speak and quite a few lines at that in one scene. He needed to memorise multiple lines–and how to say them–and then remembering to move his body in the directors desired way. So, this meant that he could not slack off, he needed to take his role seriously, for that he needed to understand his character to be able to become his character. Chanyeol took in the directors feed back and tried once more, every now and then he would ask simple questions in hope of understanding his character more and more, he would ask what kind of feeling his character was displaying when he couldn't decipher it himself or about his relationships to the other characters, even what the character was trying to get from his actions–whether it was desired or not. To say the directer was impressed with his dedication towards his role was an understatement, he was ecstatic, he thought that since it was Chanyeol's first time acting especially with his experienced co-workers, the lad would fall behind and be under a lot of pressure but he seemed to be handling it very well for a first-timer, Chanyeol came off as professional and composed, he was ready to learn more about his character. The director could tell he was nervous but he knew that would soon disappear and his confidence would grow. The director knew Chanyeol was a star and he didn't want to let him go just yet. But Chanyeol, he had decided to use this new experience to get his mind off of the younger lass, he had met two weeks prior. He knew it was wrong but he had no other option, he was not going to go beg on his knee's to apologise to someone he barely knew. He honestly believed he had no other option, so he followed his head instead of his heart.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

Taehyung felt upsetAngryBetrayed. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't win, he couldn't make it. He felt useless, hurt that he put so much effort into what he hated all while loved at the same time, to become the best he could be, but in the end it still wasn't good enough–just a fruit-less hope–he never was in his own eyes and now he believed that he was in everyone else's eyes too. When he saw that the group members had been selected he felt extremely eager, but now he realised he was too naive, too simple-minded if you preferred. When he saw 'Min Yoongi' up there all alone with a bunch of names of people he did not recognise or know for that matter, not even his own name, 'Kim Taehyung', was written upon the thin piece of paper which "controlled" his fate. Taehyung wanted to yell loudly until his voice box collapsed, he wanted to scream so badly his lungs burst and cry until his very last breath. But he could not. After all he should be happy for Yoongi, he was Taehyung's childhood friend, no he is Taehyung's Childhood friend, his best friend, and he alway's will be. Taehyung should be congratulating him on the good news, smiling at him, not being disappointed or sorrowful towards himself.

When Taehyung and Yoongi had first noticed the strand of students crowding the notification board, curiosity had gotten the best of them and they didn't hesitate to check out what was so interesting. Both the boys felt eyes fall upon them, only now did Taehyung realise those stares were for Yoongi, only Yoongi.

 Both laid eyes upon the big bold fancy writing style which said, 2013 Boy Group Nominees, rested on the wall and everything that was written underneath it, Taehyung's expression fell flat, his great day had been dumped upon him in a flash, he felt like his happiness had fleeted into the toilet bowl like diarrhoea. Taehyung's eyes stung all that filled his mind was 'why?'  He thought, 'If only we had not noticed the strand of students crowding the notification board, then my hopes of debuting wouldn't have been crushed, destroyed into tiny glass pieces.' It was the only thing which made both of them want to check out what was so interesting to the other trainee's. Have you ever heard the saying 'Curiosity killed the cat'? Taehyung felt like he understood that saying more than ever at that moment of his life. So he turned to Yoongi which a forced smile.

"Congratulation Hyung," he spoke softly, too softly, almost becoming inaudible mid-sentence, "i'm so–happy for you."

Yoongi knew he was upset, he knew the boy all his life. Yoongi let a frown rest upon his features ever since he only saw his name on the list but not Taehyung's. Taehyung saw but didn't know what to do, he knew Yoongi saw through him again. He felt like breaking down, he could not bear the embarrassment, so he turned away from the frowning boy and ran. Ignoring both Yoongi's shouts and the stares of the other trainee's. Yoongi wanted to chase after Taehyung but he had been dragged into another room despite his protests.

Taehyung kept running until his chest was heaving up and down rapidly, his breath uneven and rigid, until his feet stopped upon the room which he felt had become his second home in just over a short period of time. He'd always felt comforted staying in the room, not out of place or nervous, Taehyung was nearing his second year of his trainee life, he still had a few years left in him but it felt like it was the end, like he missed his chance to prove Chanyeol, a.k.a the 'arrogant ', wrong. It's funny how one's effort can simply fade as if it was never there to begin with, that even if their hopes were crushed and dreams demolished, it can slowly be rebuilt. If only Taehyung realised this.

So Taehyung begun to do the only thing he knew to do, his instincts naturally fell back on–dancing. He switched on the radio, turning the volume up and begun to let his body flow to the rhythm, Taehyung only danced like this when he wanted to immerse himself completely into the music and forget about his worries, his troubles, his problems. He knew he wasn't the best dancer out there, but nobody could deny the way his moves naturally flowed, smooth yet addicting, putting the viewer into a hypnotic state.

After a few songs went by, he heard loud claps come from the area towards the door behind him, Taehyung would be lying if he said the loud clapping noise didn't make him jump. Lifting his head he saw a woman's reflection in the mirror. The lady was wearing almost all black. She dressed nicely in a black blazer, with a black skirt which rested decently just above her knees, even her heels were black, the only thing that wasn't black was her undershirt which happened to be white, her hair was resting just past her shoulders, it's colour a sun-kiss blonde, she had a foreign feel around her. Taehyung thought she looked stunning for an older woman in her late twenties – at least he assumed that was her age, he felt she looks too young to be in her forties or fifties, though he wouldn't be surprised if she is in her early thirties either. He turns towards the woman, bowing politely.

"Kim Taehyung?" she speaks a rich accent seething into her words, one word 'American'. Her tone was questioning, full of authority. Taehyung nods his head, "Yes."

"If you'd please follow me, I have something important to discuss with you," she begins walking towards the door, expecting Taehyung to follow.

Feeling intimidated by her presence, Taehyung didn't question why she needed to discuss something of importance or why she needed him to follow her, why couldn't they talk in the practise room?

She doesn't begin to talk until they stop in front of a wooden door, "From now on you will be training with four other boys."

She turned to face him, he couldn't help but let his confusion slip out, "what?"

"You, Kim Taehyung, have been chosen to become the fifth and final member of our latest lineup for debut next year," she gave a small smile, "Welcome to the group, now lets go introduce you to your new group members. They are very excited to meet you."

Taehyung was shocked but ecstatic about the great news. He couldn't describe the feeling in which begun to swell deep within him. He had been chosen, him. Taehyung felt lightweight, he didn't want to pass out or fall to his knees, but he couldn't help the feeling existing at that moment, he promised himself he wouldn't do so, yet here he was, almost falling shamefully on his . She took a step towards the door, grasping the handle. She could sense his nervousness, "you ready?"

He tries to gulp the ball of anxiousness growing in his throat, before giving a curt nod to confirm he was ready. After all, it was now or never. Right? She begins to turn the handle pulling on the door, it began to move towards Taehyung revealing what lurked behind its closed gateway. He began to enter the room only to be tackled by a pair of arms, eloping him into an energetic hug. taehyung couldnt help but feel awkward at the situation he had found himself in, did he hug back or did he just stand there until the other moved away. Taehyung decided it would be best to hug the stranger back, but only slightly. He felt the two strangers arms begin to apply pressure to his body, Taehyung began to worry if his body could resist the squeezing, all efforts turned out to be useless.

After another twenty seconds had flown by, the arms released him and moved two steps back before speaking, "Hi! I'm Hoseok. Over there is Jimin–he's really shy–and Jungkook is the taller one next to him–he's actually the youngest believe it or not–and the person over there is Yoo-"

"Yoongi!" Taehyung cut him off noticing the all too familiar male standing with his back to the door. Yoongi turned to face the voice that called his name, only to face Taehyung alongside him hoseok. The Daegu boy smiled at the familiar face as he walked over to Taehyung, ruffling his hair, "feeling better?" Taehyung nods his head feeling a little embarrassed.

Hoseok gives a questioning look, "Wait. You two," he pointed between us, "know each other?"

Taehyung gives his rectangle smile, which shows off his lines of perfectly straight teeth, "Yeah, Yoongi and I have been together since we were little. I'm Taehyung by the way, nice to meet you all!"

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •