October 17th, 2012 | 2

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Chanyeol

Chanyeol couldn't stop thinking about his encounter, Kai's and Chen's words stuck like glue to him. Chanyeol wished he could jump into a swimming pool of sharks and just rid himself of all the stress and the new feeling lurking within him. It was a feeling Chanyeol had never experienced before and it worries him because of that fact. He thought he was ready to accept the way he was, but now he felt confused and heavy as if something was weighing him down, and it was all because of their conversation after the two boys left view.

 

I watch as they leave. Taehyung still crying as Yoongi pulled him away from sight. I hope I don't regret my actions today. I sigh slightly, I stand up grabbing my phone that had fallen onto the floor, from when I was in a fit of laughter, and began to turn towards the backstage door. I froze when I saw not one but two of my band mates, just standing there with disappointment latched onto their features. I sighed, this is going to be a very long day.

"How could you say such things to him? Couldn't you see he was already hurting?!" Kai yells, he was furious. How could Chanyeol act that way and towards his fan too, "I bet you don't even feel remorse  for it, do you?"

Chanyeol just stood there, letting them say what they wanted, letting them shout at him. Chanyeol never meant to make the boy cry – It was never his intention. Despite seeing the boys teary eyes – Chanyeol was stunned at how he hurt someone so easily – someone who was clearly a few years younger than him – Chanyeol felt like they had the right to yell at him. Chanyeol didn't know how to approach the situation he had gotten himself into. He considered himself 'doomed', he shouldn't have made him cry, he shouldn't have said horrible words, he shouldn't have even acknowledged his existence. Then things would be different. Nothing would have made him cry, not even Chanyeol.

"I'm disappointed in you Hyung...I thought you were different, guess not."

"Kai, don't be too harsh. He probably didn't even mean half of the words he said," Chen patted Kai's shoulder lightly.

Kai turned to him, "So what your saying is he didn't mean to tell the boy he was practically useless and has no chance of reaching fame? That it was, in fact, okay? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" Kai shouts not giving a damn about where they stood.

"No, i'm not saying that what he said was acceptable, it was disgraceful and i honestly don't know how he didn't end up punching Chanyeol right on the nuzzle while it was happening,"  Chen paused for a dramatic pause before continuing, "But he didn't and we must respect this boys wishes," Chen turns to Chanyeol in the heat of the moment, "I expect better of you on the future. By the way, we came to tell you that we are up in ten minutes. Probably five minutes now. So get your back there we have a lot to discuss," Chen gave one last look before grabbing Kai by the shoulders pushing him back inside the backstage area and disappearing. Chanyeol grudgingly dragged himself back inside before he met anyone else, he did not have the energy to perform and be an arrogant person anymore. Chanyeol slowly entered their dressing rooms expecting to be yelled at but he received nothing but hugs of relief. It seems later Chanyeol has a lot of explaining to do.

Chanyeol was lucky to have the type of friends he did because he knew if it was anyone else Chanyeol would be friendless and most-likely homeless. He wouldn't have anyone who has his back – except for Chen, he knew the real Chanyeol and that clearly wasn't him. Chanyeol had lost who he was and didn't know the road back home. So Chen just has to pull the right cords for Chanyeol to be where he once was., to be the Chanyeol everyone knew and loved dearly – that was Chen's only mission because it is the only thing that will help Chanyeol find his true self.

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

 

"yeol...Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol was too busy staring off into space to hear Chen calling out his name. He couldn't help but think about that boy he had met back at the show. It wasn't that he wanted to think about him but he could not help but to think about him. He felt drawn to him and he had no idea why, everything just happened to led back to that same orange haired boy, Taehyung. Chanyeol tried thinking about other things his parents, his life, his friends from back home but it all led back to the same person. Chanyeol sighs out loudly forgetting where he was. He is back at the SMEntertainment building, he was supposed to be practising for their comeback instead he is sitting around ignoring the world and the people on it. "Hello? Chanyeol?" Chen was becoming impatient while trying to grab his idiot of a best friends — at least that's what he likes to call him — attention. He decided physical abuse was the only way to bring his goofy friend back. So he did the only thing he could do, he punched Chanyeol extremely hard on his upper right shoulder, causing the younger by two months and six days to cry out in agony.

"Ow!" Chanyeol cries out, "What the hell Chen!?"

"Channie~ If it's bothering you that much just go and apologise to him."

"Ew, don't call me that," Chanyeol cringed rubbing the red mark now forming on his shoulder, "that's gonna leave a bruise by the way," Chen said nonchalantly, Chanyeol didn't need to see to know that Chen was smirking, enjoying his personal pain.

Chanyeol sighs once again, "Chen, I'm at a loss."

"And whys that?" Chen takes a seat next to the dark haired male.

"I'll be honest, that wasn't the first time I've acted such a way towards another person," Chanyeol confesses, "but for some reason, I feel conflicted about the way I acted towards him. This has never happened before."

Chen gives a small smile, "It's called guilt Yeol. Sometimes you can't help but regret the way you treated somebody or your actions."

Chanyeol widened his eyes in surprise, "Me? Regret? Not possible."

Chen rolled his eyes, "Stop being so melodramatic. Everyone can feel guilty towards something. It's human instinct."

Chanyeol was honestly surprised, just like that time when he first read about 'Chanbaek's' ship that was floating between the fandom, "You know, Chen, I never knew you were this smart."

"Yeah, yeah. I get that a lot." Chen waved him off, but he was lying. Chen had never been told that and in fact he had made Chanyeol his new favourite person, despite him already being in that position.

"Yeah. Sure you do," Chanyeol could see through Chen's act, the boy happened to be blushing, "but seriously what do I do? I have never felt this way, I want it to go away, its—distracting."

"Well, sorry to break it to you, my ol' pal, my amigo and my compadre. But there is only two options to make it go away."

"Oh?" Chanyeol leans in towards him, "and they are?"

"Option one. You go to Cube Entertainment, find that boy and apologise."

"Okay...And the second option?" Chanyeol eager's him on, he was curious yet impatient.

"Option two. You forget about the day you met, you forget about every cruel word you had said to him," Chen looked Chanyeol dead in the eyes, "And you forget about him. But by doing this, it'll only become worse in the long run."

"How so?" Chanyeol whispers, uneasy to know the answer to his question.

"Okay, Let's say he becomes an idol, you won't be able to avoid him. Let's say he becomes even popular than you, you will not only have to live with his smug face saying, 'Ha. Ha. I made it.' But deal with his bragging rights. Well unless he is a complete chill guy, but I highly doubt he would be 'chill' if you'd forgotten him," Chen shrugs.

After a minute or so, Chanyeol asked one last thing, "okay, If you were in my position, what would you do?"

Chen thought about it, "Hmm, well that depends. Personally, I would it up and apologise. But then again that isn't everyone's cup of tea. And not everybody is a charmingly nice as me, so it depends."

Chanyeol groans, "that isn't helpful at all. And p.s anyone who finds you 'charmingly nice' is obviously blind."

"Well, sometimes you have to find the answer for yourself," he poked his tongue out at me, "before expecting others to give it you like a fruit on a platter. And FYI Chanyeol, I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet."

"Now let's get back to practise, we've got too much to do to be just sitting here," with that Chen walked over to the others signalling them to re-start practise.

Chanyeol hated to admit it but maybe Chen was right, maybe the only choice is for him to apologise. But that was too embarrassing, after all Chanyeol was only pretending to be who he was told to be, not who he had wanted to be.

Chanyeol was at a even greater loss than he had ever realised, there was no way Taehyung would forgive him, no body in there right mind would.

So what should he do..?