October 15th, 2012 | 1

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Taehyung

His moves were sluggish as he tries to accomplish B.A.P's 'ONE SHOT' in the free practise room. He figured that, maybe if he learned a song with semi-hard moves, maybe he would improve. After Taehyung was determined to learn SHINee's 'LUCIFER'. Honestly, he was not a dancer. But he thought it would be nice to have one of the higher ups compliment him by saying, 'You've improved,' or even a simple, 'Good Job!' would satisfy the brown haired lass, that is why Taehyung is very determined. Taehyung will focus on his vocal range later see how he can improve on stabling his notes. It has been a total of three days since Taehyung had encountered that arrogant , whom he had once looked up too. Taehyung can't even come to think his name, let alone say it, anymore.' It makes him too upset, too disappointed. After all, Chanyeol was his 'hero' but in the end, he was fooled by the camera and by what they want us to see. In the end, Taehyung had assumed everybody was fooled by the camera and it's flashy effects so he tried to not let it get to him. It's also been three days since he had gotten a decent amount of sleep. He'd have an hour or two sleep every eight to twelve hours, but nothing exactly healthy for him. He was too focused, too hopeless and too desperate to let sleep get the best of him. He had to prove that '' wrong or else nothing would change and Taehyung would become 'just another trainee at an opposing company' just as Chanyeol had said he was.

He could not let that happen.

So, once more, he push his tired, sore body further and further to try 'correct' all of his sloppy mistakes. He tries ignoring the pain, the dizziness because if he didn't that would make Taehyung weak, he cannot under no circumstance be classified as 'weak'. He trudged on despite all his friends' worries, Yoongi was the most worried, even though he sat there and watched Taehyung from the sidelines you could tell he was worried. His eyes were narrowing at every stumble, every fault, trip and tumble Taehyung's body came across, this did not go unnoticed by Taehyung either, it was as if he could sense Yoongi's worries. The others would ask Taehyung if he was okay, and tell him he should 'rest' and 'eat well', but Taehyung would always reply with the same answer, with the same tone and with the same fake smile, 'I'm fine.' But Yoongi would always be frowning, he had this look, this look of disbelief latched onto his features, as if he knew Taehyung was lying. And yet, he did not make an effort to stop him. Because he knew it was useless and so did everyone else, but they still  tried. Taehyung was really stubborn, a complete fool, who would only learn from his past mistakes, who would only stop if he had no choice but to stop. Someone whom no-matter-what, would still push on and ignore their worries, their kindness and their soft prays from their friend, family or loved one to see the light they are within.

But unfortunately Taehyung believes being in the light is not the problem, because we are all in this very light blending, but it is the blending that's the problem. Especially, when you want to be seen and admired from afar but sparkling like a diamond when seen up close. Taehyung knew his limit was nearing but he ignores it and pushes on, after all, he did not have the time to waste. The same thoughts were haunting Taehyung like a ghost, 'I have to improve and fast, otherwise I won't make the cut for next year's debut.' And he believed he could not afford that loss, even though he was already ready, he just hadn't realised it yet. So he carries on, even if it is killing him, he believes he must push and pull himself through the tough times and continue what he love's, until the very moment it all turns to crap. That's when Taehyung's vision blurred and then suddenly it all went black, leaving his body to go as limp as a log as he fell to the floor knocked out cold.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤



 

When Taehyung had awoken he felt dizzy, nauseous even, as if he had just flown 2000 miles on a small rickety plane made out of iron and wood, which looked as if it was about to fall apart any moment. But he knew that was just his imagination getting out of hand, to put it simply he was starving and he knew exactly why. He had ignored most of his meals from morning to night, until someone practically shoved food down his throat. He knew he should have taken care of his body but he didn't and now look at him, he was sitting on a hospital bed and across from him sat a very angry Yoongi, just glaring at him. Yoongi did not care if he had just woken up, he needed to inform Taehyung of how his idiocy is getting out of hand, that he can't just forget to eat and sleep, they are essential to living a healthy life.

"Tae, just how stupid are you?!" Taehyung had only been awake for literally 2 minutes, actually probably not even that, and yet that doesn't stop Yoongi, who was already scolding the poor boy for not taking care of his body, "You have to take care of your body! Otherwise you can forget being an idol, because you will never make it that far if you live like this. Living like this can kill you Tae...kill you."

Silence was all that filled the room, as the younger laid head down trembling.

"Do you even know how long you were out cold? Fourteen hours, Tae! Fourteen hours i tell you, fourteen!? Why are you so stupid sometimes? Why!"

Taehyung trembled he felt too scared to look up, he could feel Yoongi glaring at him. It was that feeling that crawled up the back of your neck, you know that feeling that makes the tiny hairs on your neck stand up, when you brush them or when the wind blows, it sends goosebumps all over your body. In situations like these, his eyes always made Taehyung feel like he was travelling into his own personal pit of darkness. He felt a lump of anxiousness clot in his throat, he tried to swallow but his mouth was saliva less and his throat scratchy and dry, there was nothing to swallow. In return it gave Taehyung that weak, sickening, feeling. His palms were sweaty and arms were heavy, he left them in his lap as he played with his fingers.

"I was so worried, Tae..."

Tae lifts his head, slowly and dreadfully, meeting Yoongi's sharp gaze. He opens his mouth, trying to speak, but no words form to leave his lips. He tries again receiving the same result. Taehyung probably look like a blubbering fish as he tried over and over to speak a single word that was lingering in his head, 'sorry.' Tae feels his eyes start to sting from the tears which were forming. Yoongi sits and watches, he face contorts into a painful expression, he felt bad for Taehyung, he only gets this way when he is scared and nervous. His facial features relax and his gaze softens, Yoongi engulfs his childhood friend into a warm hug, mumbling sweet words to try calm him down, "It's okay to cry."

And so he did. Taehyung felt comfortable in Yoongi's hold, as he rubbed light yet soothing circles into his upper back. Taehyung cries into his shoulder. Every time he breathes in he caught a whiff of Yoongi's cologne, it was light and flowery, yet it had a sweet tinge to it like honey. It was a calming, relaxing sensation. Soon enough Yoongi felt a heavy weight sink into his own, as Taehyung let his body go limp. Yoongi continues to awkwardly rub circles into his back. Taehyung felt safe, despite that he could feel the stiffness every time Yoongi moved, of course there would be, he's not the most knowledgeable when it comes to these situations. Yoongi is more a sleeping buddy, than a cuddling buddy or a 'cheer up' buddy, he is considered 'lazy'. Eventually, after two minutes or so, Taehyung felt all cried out. When the tears finally stopped leaving his eyes completely, he sat up, breaking up their semi-awkward yet semi-comforting hug.

"Do you feel better now? Did you, um, want a glass of water?" he asks, Taehyung nods his head gently.

He passes him a glass of water from the side table. He gratefully takes it, gulping it down in three motions.

"...Tha-nks," He croaks out as they sit in a comfortable silence

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •