January 3rd, 2013 | 3

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Third

"Yah. Taehyung, once again you are doing it all wrong! Your arms pull in—not your elbows, they go out—then you turn to your left, kick out, step with the same foot, and then it ends with your knees doing that funny movement, where they move out and then in—meanwhile your doing that, your arms are crossed over your chest as you turn back into your first position for that move, remembering to finish with your arms pushing downwards, letting your body go straight into a standing position," Jimin corrects the younger of two months and seventeen days who happened to be no where near what the older had explained to him. He thought he was close to the actual move and that nobody would notice his mistakes, guess not.

Since their first meeting Jimin had come out of his shell and shown his true colours. Jimin came off as shy, but in reality he was the opposite. He loves a good laugh and that usually meant his group laughing at his jokes or actions with him and not at him. Jimin was no longer considered the shyest of the five, in fact he is probably one of the loudest, well not as loud as Hoseok—after all that boy had a mouth on him, a massive one.

The five boys were practising for their new album, 'Dark and Wild', the song they were learning was called, 'Danger'. The moves were tricky but after some serious hours all the boys had gotten the basics of the moves—well that is all except Taehyung, he had everything down except that one movement Jimin kept correcting him on. Once Taehyung had gotten that move down and pact, they could start revising on what they have learnt and make it a hundred and ten percent better. They had to make an impact when they debuted as 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'—also known as 'Bulletproof Boy Scouts'—in just over five months. They all were excited for debut, if all went to plan then they would have everything to look forward to; fame, fans, money, singing, dancing, the stage. All which seemed thrilling to the five males. No one could deny their wills to become the most successful boy group of all time. They were sure that with a little time they would surely reach their goal.

Taehyung sighed, "It's hopeless. No matter how many times you tell me, I just won't get it."

Jimin whacked his back with his right hand in hopes of cheering him up, "you will you just need to keep at it. Trust me, we have all been at your level. Well except Jungkook that boy exceeds in everything....I still wonder how he does that."

That made Taehyung chuckle, "we all wonder, but unfortunately we'll never know. He is an untamed jewel."

All Jimin could do was nod, "yeah that is true. But he is more than an untamed jewel, he is a bright shiny star in a sky of darkness."

"And you guys say I'm weird," Taehyung muttered under his breath. Jimin was too in his own world to realise what he had said anyway.

Unfortunately for him, Yoongi happened to over hear him, "take it from someone you have known your whole life, that is because you are weird."

Yoongi's laugh fills the room as Taehyung stanches at the older as he walks across the room. Taehyung would have kept his dirty look at Yoongi if Jimin hadn't popped in front of him, scaring him in the midst of it.

"What are you stanching at?" Jimin jumped in front of Taehyung blocking his full view of Yoongi. He had appeared out of nowhere causing Taehyung's heart to drop into his stomach for a mere ten seconds. Taehyung shook his head and spoke, "nothing, come on let's continue practise."

Jimin nodded enthusiastically, "you are right, the sooner we get you up to date, the sooner we can fix it up."

Taehyung deadpanned at Jimin, giving him a look before shaking his head and standing up, "yeah and the sooner you learn how to teach me how to dance, the sooner we will actually make progress."

Jimin laughed at the latter, "you are a funny man, Tae."

Taehyung couldn't help the tug he felt at his lips due to the contagious laugh Jimin has, "Yeah, yeah. Come on, let's finish this up quickly. I'm hungry."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Ma, I won't be home for summer. They want to keep us back in dorm to practise for the competition."

"Daehyun, but what about your brother's birthday? He's turning six," 'Daehyun's mother spoke, she sounded upset that her son wouldn't be able to make it home for his little brother's sixth birthday.

'Daehyun' sighs into the phone, "Ma, they said I might have to miss it. But if you call the school up, I might be able to be excused for a couple days. Otherwise, you'll just have to record it for me and I'll watch it when I can."

On 'Daehyun's mothers side of the phone, footsteps followed by a faint voice could be heard through through the phone, "Daehyun, we've got to get back to practise."

"Okay," 'Daehyun' replied to his friend, before saying goodbye to his mother, "Look Ma, I've got to go, I'll call you later."

"Okay, bye. Love you."

"Bye, love you too," 'Daehyun' smiled into the phone as he hung up.

"Daehyun hurry up, we'll be late!" His voice called out once again.

"Dong-wook, I'm coming down now," 'Daehyun' grabbed his school blazer before swiftly leaving the room to join his friend, 'Dong-wook'.

"An-nd scene!" The director called out, "Great job! Prepare for the next scene."

Kris and Kyungsoo bowed as they exited the set, giving slight phrases to the staff, 'keep up the great work', and thanking them for their efforts.

Chanyeol had watched the two act in awe, they were indeed talented. The two had just recorded four scenes in the house perfectly, with only a single re-take and that was only because one of the staff sneezed like a hurricane, causing Kris to loose character—Kyungsoo found it extremely funny watching Kris try to keep straight faced throughout the remainder of the recording.

Chanyeol's scene was up next and he had felt nervous, to the point where his hands began becoming sweaty and gross. But surprisingly after watching the two boys break down into laughter—breaking their perfect record of one take recordings—his nerves disappeared and changed into a feeling he's never felt before, hope? He played Dong-wook's younger cousin, 'Jae-Hwa'. 'Dong wook' was played by Kris and 'Daehyun' was played by Kyungsoo. He wasn't the main character but he had a fair part of being in the movie, which satisfied him for his first proper acting experience.

Once the studio had been set up Chanyeol was beckoned over to the director, "we are recording scene fifteen, we will begin with the scene after Jae-Hwa was caught shop lifting in the music department."

Chanyeol nods his head to show he understood, before flipping to scene fifteen. He read over it instantly remembering the lines he had practiced over a hundred times.


 

"Action!" The director yelled out, as the clapper board was held in front of the camera before clapping shut.

Chanyeol took a deep breath before stepping onto set with an irritated look highlighting his features. He had now become one with his character, 'Jae-Hwa'.

'Jae-hwa' stormed through the front door before slamming it shut loudly behind him in anger, the vibrations made the windows shake. He began to make his way upstairs.

'Jae-hwa' didn't get very far when his mother came storming in behind him, "what were you thinking? Shoplifting!"

'Jae-hwa' tsked loud enough for his mother to hear, "why does it matter? You've never cared about what I do before, and then as soon as I steal something and get caught doing it, you try and act like my mother!"

"What nonsense, I have always acted like your mother, but you have never once behaved!" 'Jae-hwa' rolled his eyes, his mother closer to the road of losing it even further, "I've had enough with your attitude young man. Your father and I have decided to send you to the same boarding school your cousin attends. Where they will teach you manners, you will be staying in dorms, I think it'll be the best option for you."

"You mean you decided, don't go bring dad into your stupid decisions," 'Jae-hwa' corrected his mother, "I am not going!"

"Well, tough luck, young man. You have already been enrolled to the school, so whether you want to go or not, you are going. And that is final," with that she stomped off into the kitchen to brew herself some tea.

'Jae-hwa' scrunched his face up in annoyance before yelling one last thing before storming into his own room, "FINE! I wouldn't want to be stuck in this house with you anyway!"
 

"Scene! That was excellent, Ah-rin. Chanyeol! I didn't know you were this good! You should have become an actor instead," Chanyeol embarrassingly rubbed the back of his head, thanking him.

The director then turned to the staff, "Staff, please prepare for scene twenty."

Luckily for Chanyeol he wasn't in scene twenty, he felt himself shaking as he walked towards Kris and Kyungsoo, who were sat watching his every move, smiling proudly.

"Chanyeol that was amazing, especially for your first time!" Kyungsoo exclaimed causing the latter to blush at the comment.

"Thanks, but now I'm shaking really bad," Chanyeol chuckled.

"Don't worry that's just the adrenaline it'll go in a few minutes," Kris tapped the seat next to him, "come sit," so Chanyeol did.

"Now tell us what was it like, it's been so long since we have experienced such an adrenaline from acting," Kyungsoo asked passing Chanyeol a bottle of cold water. They spent the next hour talking about their past experiences before having to all start preparing for their next scene together.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

 

Just a side note: This will be a slow developing relationship, so there might not be any fluff and stuff until halfway or something. Sorry about that, I believe that there has to be progress in their relationship first before anything happens.