October 12th, 2012 | 1

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Taehyung

Ugh, I think I should not have drank all those coffees this morning. I groan as I exit the bathroom, bladder relieved, I see Yoongi waiting for me in the lobby. Upon noticing me, he stops leaning against the wall and stands up straight, he asks, "Are you happy now?"

I nod my head happily in response, grabbing his hand, I begun to skip back to the theatre, anticipating when BIG BANG is to come on. My eyes casually scanning the plain looking area, the lobby was decorated with plant pots and black plastic chairs. The walls were a plain white with paisley green leafs all over it while the floor was a glassy marble. Resting against the walls were grey comfortable seats that had a wood base, in which Park Chanyeol sat upon and some old-wait what? Park Chanyeol? I come to an abrupt stop, re-scanning all the grey chairs until I saw him sitting there, just sitting there, a few metres ahead. I felt a smile grow on my features and I was sure, it was going to rip the corners of my mouth from being that wide. I felt something hard hit my back sending me into a tumble with gravity, but I managed to keep my balance. Gravity, 483 999. Taehyung, 1. I tried to contain my excitement because if I didn't then I would probably be jumping off the walls. He was really here, literally 15 metres away.

"Why'd you stop?" I heard Yoongi groan out in a gruff tone. Ignoring his tone, I turn around and face him with my excitement buzzing from my soul, "What?" he asks, eyeing me weirdly.

I doubt I could explain in a few words without babbling, or even screaming at that matter, so I just pointed to the bench on the other side of the reception where Chanyeol sat. After I saw Yoongi's mouth drop I couldn't help but release my happiness – of course I kept it as low-key as I could, but that was merely impossible.

"Isn't that Chanyeol from that boy group O.C.Range! Should we go introduce ourselves?" I take Yoongi's hand in my own and practically jump with joy.

"Tae, are you crazy? There's no way we can talk to him!" Yoongi tries to pull his hand away from me, but I wouldn't let him, not this time. My favourite Idol from O.C.range was sitting, living, let alone BREATHING in the same room as me. There was NO way I was going to miss this chance, you'd be crazy too. All he needed was a little motivation.

"You know what, you're right," I deliberately ignore him.

He scoffs, "Of course I am."

"We should definitely go talk to him!" I give him my boxy grin as I twirl on my feet making sure to grab his wrist as I did.

"Yeah, wait what?! I never said that, Taehyu-nnnnggggg," I drag Yoongi with me and bounce towards the unsuspecting idol.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

When we were at least five meters away, I became extremely nervous. A million thoughts ran through my head. What if I stuff this up? What if he doesn't like me? I'm so nervous that I'm hungry. Talking about food, I am craving Spinach rolls. Will he think I am weird by that? Oh well, I guess I just won't mention it. I can't turn back now, especially after all I made it this far, into his personal space, his domain. I would look stupid if I just turn around and run away to hide from embarrassment. I just pray I do not weird him out, because I weird everyone out. I decided to think about other things, like, what he was wearing. Chanyeol was wearing what seemed to be a white sweater, underneath his brown leather coat, along with some blue jeans. His hair was styled back into a semi-quiff style, let's just say he looked amazing. Ah, who am I kidding he looks fricking hot as fluff right now!

Ah, who am I kidding he looks fricking hot as fluff right now!

I pull myself together and gather as much confidence I could. I take a deep breath, now when I say deep, I mean a deep deep breath. I find my thoughts mellow and my body relax, I keep hold of Yoongi's hand for comfort, which is good since he has not pulled away yet. I turn my head towards Chanyeol, he was tapping at the screen furiously fast, I watch in amazement until Yoongi nudges me, I clear my throat gently. I wondered how to catch his attention away from his phone, I clear my throat louder this time.

Chanyeol doesn't take his eyes away from his screen, but mumbles a short response, "yes?" His phone flashes red and he groans loudly, he sounded agitated. I take a step back scared, Yoongi tightens his grip on my hand in an effort to comfort me, it is working. Chanyeol looks up eyes narrowed slightly, but upon noticing us they softened. He mumbled a quiet apology, but it was barely audible.

"Did you need...something?" he awkwardly asks eyes focused on my own.

I look away shyly, "um, well. I'm Taehyung and this is Yoongi. We-" I felt Yoongi nudge me, I slightly pout, "I am a big fan of yours, and I noticed you sitting here and, um, I thought that maybe we could introduce ourselves. We are actually trainee's from BigHit Entertain--"

He cuts me off when he starts laughing as if something I had said was hysterical. I felt taken back by his random outburst. I contort my face into a light frown. Was he always this disrespectful? I hear Yoongi clear his throat in annoyance, he only does that when he finds some one disrespectful or insulting. Let me just warn you an angry Yoongi is a scary Yoongi. Chanyeol sits up straight, wiping his eyes, "And?" he says simply recomposing himself.

"Well, I just thought that maybe..." I hesitated.

"That maybe what?" his face hardens, eyes sharp and deadly, but to make it worse he scoffs, scoffs such a horrible sound, "What? Did you actually think that you'd be able to talk to me? You? A trainee?"

I want to cry, how could he be so mean and to his fan. I fought back the tears, but I couldn't stop the sadness from swelling up on my heart.

"Well, news flash for you. You are just another ordinary trainee at an opposing company. First you actually have to get somewhere before even thinking about talking to me. Now leave before people actually think I want you here."

I let them fall, I didn't mean to show him how weak I am, but it hurt so much. I watch as his eyes widen slightly before returning back to their normal size, as if he was never fazed, but I knew he was. I felt Yoongi squeeze my hand tighter and gently pull me closer to his chest.

"Come on, Tae. This guy isn't worth our time," he voice was filled with venom as he glared at Chanyeol. I felt more tears slip down my face, an angry Yoongi was definitely a scary Yoongi.

He pulls me through the reception and to the exit, gently leading me to a deserted area. Once we found the perfect place he pulls me into his soft chest and I sob my heart out until I couldn't no more. Eventually I pull away wiping my eyes, I was a snotty gross mess but I didn't care. I look at Yoongi with new eyes, new changed eyes, and a scornful heart. His eyes soften as they meet mine, but it doesn't stop him from exploding with annoyance towards the 'idol'.

"What a jerk," he growls, "Tae, you okay?"

I sniffle and look down, "I hate him..."

"Alien..." he whispers in a soft almost inaudible tone. You know it surprises me how easily his emotions can change from happy to annoyed, or from Irritable to angry.

"I'll show him...I'll prove to him, that I'm not some other ordinary trainee," a desperate silence stills the air, "Sure, I'm not that talented, but no matter what it takes, I'll show him. I'll show him that we aren't two worlds apart. And that I-no. That we are going to show him how wrong he was to mess with Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi."

"Do you want to go home?" He asks me, I shake my head 'no', he sighs, "If your worried about your punishment I can let it go, just this once."

I chuckle deeply, "it's not that. We still haven't seen Big Bangs performance yet," I give a small smile as he ruffles my hair.

"Then if we head back now, we'll still have time to see them. Come on," he pats my shoulder before taking my hand and pulling me back the way we came, not seeing Chanyeol along the way.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ • ❣ •