SNEAK PEAK | NOTE

Two World's Apart (Vyeol) [DISCONTINUED]

THIS STORY CONTAINS V (KIM TAEHYUNG) FROM BTS AND (PARK) CHANYEOL FROM EXO, AND A FEW OTHER MEMBERS.

 

PROFILE:

NAME: KIM Taehyung.

STATUS: Trainee.

(TRAINEE) YEARS ACTIVE: 3yrs

TOTAL YEARS ACTIVE: 3yrs

TRAITS: Music Lover, Goofball, Kind, Charming.

CONSIDERS HIMSELF AS; "The man with a plan."

FUTURE DREAM: The BEST SINGER in the WORLD.

OTHER'S PERSPECTIVE: He's loud and simple minded. Easy to talk to - unless you offend him. He doesn't think much of his singing ability, but when you listen to him; he's amazing.

 

PROFILE:

NAME: PARK Chanyeol.

STATUS: Idol.

(IDOL) YEARS ACTIVE: 2yrs

TOTAL YEARS ACTIVE: 5yrs

TRAITS: Music Lover, Goofball, Sweet and Charming.

CONSIDERS HIMSELF AS; The most 'charming' out of O.C.Range.

FUTURE DREAM: To be the BEST ARTIST of the COUNTRY.

OTHER'S PERSPECTIVE: Loud and obnoxious. Can play the guitar. He tends to be a little arrogant at times but he's actually really kind hearted.

 

 

It's fate that these two boys crossed paths. But unfortunately according to Chanyeol, Taehyung was "just another ordinary trainee at an opposing company". While Chanyeol is a successful idol from a boy band called 'O.C.Range' with 4 others' - BYUN Baekhyun, KIM Jongin, KIM Minseok and KIM Jong-dae. He has released his first album for his solo career called Shine and his fame is currently sky rocketing. He's even starting to film his first movie with actor's DO Kyungsoo and WU Yifan in December. AND yet, Taehyung has yet to debut - yet to even consider about going solo OR to be able to act in a single movie.

After all, they are just TWO WORLD'S APART...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Isn't that Chanyeol from O.C.Range! Should we go introduce ourselves?"

"Tae, are you crazy? There's no way we can talk to him!"

"You know what you're right."

"Of course i am."

"We should definitely go talk to him!"

"Yeah, wait what?! I never said that, Taehyu-nnnnggggg," With that the over-excited boy dragged the other across the reception room towards the popular idol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What. Did you think that you'd be able to talk to me?"

Tears stinging his eyes, threatening to fall.

"Well, news flash for ya. Your just another ordinary trainee at an opposing company. First you actually have to get somewhere to even think about talking to me. Now leave before people actually think I want you here."

That's when they did, the second after i had said that - his tears fell.

"Come on, Tae. This guy isn't worth our time," the other pulled the silently sobbing boy away but not before sending a menacing glare my way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What a jerk. Tae, you okay?"

"I hate him..."

"Alien..."

"I'll show him...I'll prove to him, that i'm not some other ordinary trainee," a desperate silence stills the air, "Sure, i'm not that talented, but no matter what it takes, I'll show him. I'll show him that we aren't two worlds apart. And that i-no. That we are going to show him how wrong he was to mess with Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"1, 2.."

"Hello, Everyone. We are Kudos, nice to meet you!"

"~!! JUNGKOOK~!! ~!!"

"V~OPPA, MARRY ME!"

"KUDOS!! WE LOVE YOU!"

"SUGA~!"

"I LOVE YOU OPPA!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol, when will you realise that we are better than you?"

"Suga, when will you realise your getting too ahead of yourself?"

"Oh you don't wanna see what happens when i get too ahead of myself, But I'll be happy to show you my fist instead."

Chanyeol scoffs, "Oh ho ho, bring it momma's boy-"

"Yah. Stop fighting, what are you five?" I yell.

"V~sshi. What are you doing~?!" Jungkook whispers nervously to me as i break the two apart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hii. Thanks for checking out this book, i really appreciate it! But please do read further for extra information on this book.

 

 

Thanks.

 

 

Okay, as you should have already noticed, in the description AND Sneakpeak, the Idol group names are different. OH, IMPORTANT NOTE, in all my stories involving EXO, i include all 12...sorry if that upsets you, or anything. Back to what i was saying...

# 9 EXO members are split into two groups; O.C.range and Lattè

# 5 BTS members are now in a group called KUDOS.

#The rest of the members (EXO: 3 and BTS: 2) you will find out about later on.

 

But i will give you a sneak peak of who is in what area. 

 

O.C.range - Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, Chen, Xiumin.

Lattè - Suho, ?, Sehun, ?.

Kudos - V, ?, Suga, ?, ?.

Other's: ?, Lay, ?, ?, Rapmon.

 

IF THEY AREN'T MENTIONED THEY WILL BE REVEALED ONCE I START WRITING THIS BOOK! <3

I hope it doesn't confuse you all or anything. 

 

OKAY NEXT!

 

!!!!THIS IS A WARNING!!!!

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TWO BOYS FALLING IN LOVE. DON'T LIKE? PLEASE DON'T READ, UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR THIS GENRE. BUT THEN AGAIN I CAN'T CONTROL YOU... SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ANYWAY, THERE PROBABLY WON'T BE ANY , AS I AM REALLY...NOT AMAZING...AT WRITING THOSE KIND OF SCENES, BUT IF BY CHANCE I LOSE MY MIND AND POST ONE THEN I WILL GIVE A WARNING FOR YOU BEFOREHAND.

WITHOUT ADUE, IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT THIS COUPLE PLEASE READ FURTHER THAN THIS 'SNEAK PEAK|NOTE' CHAPTER. IF NOT, THEN THAT'S OKAY.